Island Survival RP!
Your plane goes down as it is hit by lightning and you survive and float to an island, but there's a twist. Can you survive the island and the hidden secrets it holds?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
KrossVD

Kevin dragged the raft filled with supplies up the small river leading to the ocean and found a small forest clearing. Kevin realized he was very thirsty and took a big drink from the river, and Oscar drunk as well. He washed all the salt water off of him farther downstream and opened up the canopy of the raft to let it dry out and then went to gather some firewood.

5/21/2008 . Edited 5/22/2008 #1
crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer

As Kevin got fire wood with his stupid dog, Kenny scouted the island. It wasn't that big. About ten miles in diameter with your basic tropical island stereotypes, a small volcano that looked inactive, some kind of lagoon that had a river going to the beach, and also had a forest of strange tropical trees that had, what looked like, mangoes on them. The trees are covered in branches making them easy to climb. The strange fruits were the size of those fake, foam footballs and had a strangly smooth texture. Kenny grabbed two of them and headed back to camp only to see......

The f**king dog with its head completely in your dob kit! Kenny, furrious at the stupid mutt, yelled and threw a fruit at it, making it slink away. Kenny then ran quickly to see the damage s**t for brains did. The cell phone is covered in teeth marks, the notebooks soaked in drool and worst of all he ate all of your candy bars. In a blind rage he threw the second fruit right at the things nose, unknowingly with Kevin only a few yards away.

5/22/2008 #2
KrossVD

"Hey!" Kevin yelled as he dropped the firewood, "He's just a puppy!" Kevin calmed down a bit and began to think things through. "Okay, if we want to survive this we are going to have to work together, first lets light this fire, I got some green branches so there will be smoke." Kevin reached down with his lighter and lit the fire, but smoke soon engulfed what you could call a campsite. "Well, maybe next time we should use less branches," Kevin stated with an unusually cheerful disposition, "I say we explore the island while the campsite is airing out."

((You have to remember to use me instead of you in your posts, and help me think of other places on the island))

5/22/2008 #3

Kenny then calms down and says "There were some caves near the lagoon maybe we should look there."

5/22/2008 #4
KrossVD

((Caves))

Kevin carried Kenny's limp body into the raft and grabbed some food and smelling salts out of the first aid kit and Kenny awoke at the smell of the smelling salts, "Here, eat this food, how much blood did you lose?"

5/23/2008 . Edited 5/23/2008 #5

Kenny suddenly awoke to some weird smelling stuff. Suddenly Kevin is over him, telling him to eat. It smells like spam. EWWW. Suddenly, Oscar exited by the repulsive meat, starts jumping and running all over Kenny.

Kenny now is furious. "THATS IT! I'M LEAVING!" Kenny shouted. Kevin tried to apologize, but before he could talk Kenny shouted "I DON'T GIVE A F**K WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR STUPID F**KING DOG! YOUR NOTHING BUT A SPOILED BRAT! DID YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED IN THE CRASH? NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU WERE SAVING YOUR F**KING DOG! THEN YOU TOOK ONE OF THE ONLY RAFTS AND ESCAPED WITH ONLY YOURSELF! YOU COULD HAVE WAITED FOR SURVIVORS TO FLOAT UP BUT NOOO! YOU GOT BORED! YOUR A SPOILED BRAT, NOTHING MORE! F**K YOU! F**K YOUR DOG! I'M LEAVING!"

And with that, Kenny wandered in the forest alone.

5/23/2008 #6
KrossVD

Kevin chased after him. "I did wait, the current carried me away! We might be the only ones who survived and you could never survive by yourself out there!" Kenny just kept walking. Kevin was getting very angry and shoved Kenny onto the ground, "LISTEN YOU F**KING DUMBA**! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YOU, YOUR PEA SHAPED BRAIN CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SURVIVE ON THIS ISLAND IS TO WORK TOGETHER! I F**KING SAVED YOUR LIFE AND YOU GET MAD AT ME! OSCAR WAS THE ONLY LIVING THING AROUND ME ANDI SAVED HIM BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE LIVING THINGS TO DIE, BUT APPARENTLY YOU DO!" Kevin stormed back to the raft and Oscar solemnly followed, sensing the mood.

5/23/2008 . Edited 5/23/2008 #7

"Well I would rather die, then spend 10 more minutes with you and that f**king dog." Kenny said.

And with that final words Kenny stormed to the volcano. "Who needs him anyway." Kenny thought. "Theres fruit, shelter and all I need here on the island. There has to be more people, and mostly everyone in the class weren't complete a**holes. They could be my company. A tribe if you will."

5/23/2008 . Edited by KrossVD, 5/23/2008 #8
KrossVD

((Volcano))

They got back to the campsite and climbed into the raft and zipped it up so mosquitoes wouldn't eat them alive, but Oscar stayed outside. "Okay first things first. We have shelter, this raft is big enough for at least 6 people and a dog comfortably if more survived, we have fire, but it isn't much of a signal fire so we will have to discuss that as well, and as for food, we have this survival food, we can hunt chickens and steal their eggs for the nest, but DO NOT eat from the fruit trees cuz' I've been reading this plant encyclopedia and it looks like some of these trees are poisonous, but So far I've located three fruits that are safe to eat, kiwi's, bananas, and these red berries here." He said this and pointed to a picture in the book, "Don't eat any other plants, they could be fatal."

5/23/2008 #9

"Hey Kevin, sorry about what I said earlier. I must have lost a lot of blood or am not getting used to this new life or something. Lets start over. Are we cool?" Kenny asked. "Where did you see the kiwi and bananas?"

5/23/2008 #10
KrossVD

"Yea, we're cool, I totally understand. There were some fruit trees back in the jungle when I was exploring before you got here, there's a whole bunch of them in one place in that part of the jungle over there, and there were a lot of chickens around there too, probably eating the fallen fruit. Those things are really weird huh, not like the chickens back home."

5/24/2008 #11

"Ya, they had scaly skin. And did you see how they all have nests on the volcano? They must work in a pack. And if I know anything about small animals in packs then we should watch out for them. And never try to get them alone. They could rush you."Kenny said after pausing. He began to pant. Sweat beaded from his face as it grew pale. His leech wounds suddenly began to bleed again. "Guys. Did the raft just get smaller?"

5/27/2008 . Edited 5/30/2008 #12
KrossVD

"No, but the chickens are still about the same size as the ones back home, but your right, they could be dangerous if we try to attack them, but I think otherwise they'll leave us alone. Hey Ivan can you hand me that first aid kit, I think it has neosporin in it, it should act as an artificial coagulant and stop the bleeding. And we need to get some sugar in him so he can recreate the blood he lost, ill stay here and apply the neosporin and you go get the fruit."

5/27/2008 #13

Kenny's eyes became dilated and he began to panic. "Get away from me! Ivan! THE REAPER'S IN THE TENT! DON'T LET IT TOUCH YOU WITH HIS SCYTHE!" Kenny then passed out.

5/27/2008 . Edited 5/27/2008 #14
KrossVD

"S**t, that's not good, he must be hallucinating from blood loss. We need those fruits soon, i'll apply the neosporin to stop the blood loss. We'll have to monitor his condition carefully to make sure his heart doesn't give out, hurry up with those fruits!"

5/27/2008 . Edited 5/27/2008 #15
J.A. Fletcher

Brian entered a clearing where he heard yelling. It was coming from inside a propped up tent. Brian ran full speed toward it. He looked inside. The guys inside of it looked up at him in surprise.

5/28/2008 #16

Kenny, spaztic and hallucinating suddenly looked up and saw the shape of another boy.

"THE BOY! POISON FRUIT! BETRAYAL! THE DEATH OF AN ANIMAL! A CHANGE IN POWER! THE CAVES! THE CCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

Kenny then passed out in the raft.

5/28/2008 #17
KrossVD

Kevin was getting worried, Ivan still wasn't back. Suddenly he heard noise from outside and looked out the door of the raft and saw that kid from school. He didn't know his name but he had seen him around. "Over here!" Kevin called, "We're over here!"

5/28/2008 #18
J.A. Fletcher

Brian entered the tent. "Oh, man, am I glad to see you guys." Brian said. He told them his story.

5/28/2008 #19
KrossVD

"You got really lucky it seems. That kid ivan is with us too, but he went to get fruit because Kenny lost a lot of blood, do you happen to have any fruit with you?"

5/28/2008 #20
J.A. Fletcher

"Ivan, Ivan, no, I don't think I know him. Yeah, I've got a couple mangos in my duffle." Brian pulls them out and hands them to Kevin. "But what's fruit gonna do for him?"

5/28/2008 #21
KrossVD

Kevin was looking at Kenny, "It is to help him build up blood sugar," He turned to face Brian and turned white and looked from the encyclopedia of plants to the 'mangoes' many times, "You didn't eat any of those did you?"

5/28/2008 #22
J.A. Fletcher

"Yes, I ate half of one, then I tossed it when I heard the yelling. Why?" Brian asked.

5/28/2008 #23
KrossVD

"Because that isn't a mango, it's an unusually large unripe deadly nightshade, and it's very poisonous," Kevin grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out a syringe and a small bottle, "This is the only cure, luckily we caught it fast or else you would die," he injected him with the liquid, "but we re using up our medicine way too fast. From now on only eat kiwi's, banana's and these red berries. You need to rest for a few days, don't move unless necessary so the poison doesn't spread farther through your blood stream, hopefully we caught it in time."

5/28/2008 #24
J.A. Fletcher

"Okay, then. I'll just go to sleep. I'm beat, anyway." Brian said. He tossed his duffle on the ground and rested his head on top of it. He shut his eyes, and immediately fell asleep.

5/28/2008 #25
KrossVD

"Wait," thought Kevin, "didn't Kenny mention something about poison fruit?" Kevin grabbed Ivan's notebook and wrote down exactly what Kenny had said earlier and circled poison fruit and the boy.

5/28/2008 #26
J.A. Fletcher

Brian awoke and stretched. He stood up and saw Kevin and Kenny asleep. He didn't see Ivan. There was a notebook open on the floor next to Kevin. There was a pen on one of the pages. He picked up the notebook, and let the pen fall to the floor.

"Poison fruit? Boy? Animal? Caves? What the hell is this?" Brian said to himself. Then he remembered what Kenny had said when Brian had first entered the raft. "I'm the boy." Brian said to himself. "So that would mean...that would mean that Kenny can tell the future. No, that's just crazy. But how did he know about the fruit? Maybe it's a coincidence, but that would be a hell of a coincidence. What made Kenny go crazy, anyway? Oh well, I gotta go look for some fruit. This time I'll bring 'em back before I eat 'em."

Brian left the raft and wandered off into the jungle.

5/29/2008 . Edited 5/29/2008 #27
AspenIvan

"Yeah, like you said Kevin, I'll go get some fruit." Ivan ran, still holding on to his bow . He arrived by some banana and kiwi trees and took as many as he could and then rushed back. "Here! Kenny! Here's some kiwis and bananas! Eat theses! And...uh..."Uvan turned to the newcomer. "Hey. Who are you? I'm Ivan."

5/29/2008 . Edited by KrossVD, 5/29/2008 #28

Kenny finally woke up.

"Hey guys,"he said weakly. "What happened?"

5/29/2008 #29
J.A. Fletcher

"I'm Brian." Brian answered. "And I guess you're Ivan. I came when I heard the screaming, but you had already left. I'm feeling a little queasy. I ate some bad fruit before I got here. Poison nightshades or something or other."

5/29/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KrossVD crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member