Island Survival RP!
Your plane goes down as it is hit by lightning and you survive and float to an island, but there's a twist. Can you survive the island and the hidden secrets it holds?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
KrossVD

Kevin and Kenny climbed through some rocks and saw some dark caves with a lot of crabs running through them.

5/22/2008 #1
KrossVD

((Lagoon))

Kevin climbed over some rocks and saw Kenny passed out in the entrance to the caves with seagulls flying above him. "Kenny!" he ran over to him and picked up his light body. "It must have been the leeches we saw, We have to get him back to the first aid kit in the Clearing."

5/23/2008 . Edited 5/23/2008 #2
J.A. Fletcher

Brian and Oscar entered the cave. It was cool inside, almost breezy. Brian looked at the walls. There were some markers, similar to the ones on the paper. "I gotta copy these down when I get the chance." Brian continued deeper into the cave. He saw something on the ground and bent down to pick it up. It was a piece of metal. Brian put it in his pocket and continued to walk deeper into the cave. The cave started to slope downward. Then there was a fork in the cave. One of the tunnels was pitch black, and the other was light. Brian ventured into the dark tunnel.

6/3/2008 . Edited 6/3/2008 #3
KrossVD

"Here they come! everyone meet here, now!" Kevin didn't have time to wait for everyone else to get here, so he grabbed the last pencil and paper and wrote a note, I saw them coming, they'll probably be here in about four hours. Everyone meet here in exactly one hour, I have to find sticks for spears, so please stay here when you see this note.

6/3/2008 #4
crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer

((Southern Beach))

Kenny walked to the caves. He saw a note from Kevin saying to stay here. Might as well. He waited outside the caves until after about an hour, he saw another giant lizard crawl to the lagoon. Better not risk being outside. Kenny walked in the cave.

He walked in the caverns for a while until he saw a fork in the road. One path light, the other dark. Kenny went on the lighted path.

6/3/2008 #5

The lighted path was lightly sloped and had an alien silence. Kenny hummed Carry On Wayward Son as he continued. Suddenly the tunnel ended and Kenny's jaw opened.

There was a room with electricity. Being trapped on an island for a week, Kenny had almost forgot about it. He then saw about ten large crates. He assumed they were full of drugs or weapons. They were probably motion sensitive or something.

What time is it? Better go back to the cave opening.

6/3/2008 #6

Kenny reached the opening, but nobody was there. Better wait for them.

6/4/2008 #7
KrossVD

Kevin sharpened the sticks after he grabbed the knife from Ivan and then fire hardened the tip. He made 4 good spears and went back to the caves and saw Kenny waiting there.

6/4/2008 #8
J.A. Fletcher

Brian venured into a shaft of light. It led him to the top of the cave, to the outside. On the distance of the water he saw a boat. Down below, at the mouth of the cave, he saw Kenny and Kevin. He ran back through the cave to greet them.

6/4/2008 . Edited by crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer, 6/4/2008 #9

"Hey Kevin. Hey Brian. I found something out. The mango things can be used for nerve gas! Also there these giant lizard things that hang around the southern beach. I put some holes in the beach full of crabs, so watch out. Also I used Brian's clothes to make a dummy near the chicken nests so maybe someone will go there and get attacked. Oh yah! On the southern beach I found these sharp rocks. We could use them for arrows. What did you guys do? And where the hell is Ivan?"

6/5/2008 #10
J.A. Fletcher

" I haven't seen or heard from that guy in forever. Maybe he got killed or eaten. No, I shouldn't joke like that. But he needs to get here, and quick. I just hope he hasn't skipped out on us."

6/5/2008 #11

"Ya. I mean, all he had to do is make arrows! I could have done that and gotten here by now."

6/5/2008 #12
J.A. Fletcher

"Maybe we should look for him. I mean, what if something bad did happen to him? I don't have the heart to just leave him."

6/6/2008 #13
AspenIvan

((Wild Jungle))

Ivan ran to the caves with his arrows, knife, bow, and spear. He came a little late, haning taken time to make a few extra arrows. About halfway there, he stopped for a short breather. But, before he could continue, he felt hands come in around him from behind and pull. He spun around instinctively, freeing himself from the grip but landing hard stomach-down on a blunt rock, knocking the breath out of him. As Ivan came to his senses, the hands were on him again, and this time he reached behind himself, took an arrow from his quiver, and stabbed behind him. Ivan heard a scream and ran for the caves, calling, "Help! Guys! Help! Attacker!" at the top of his lungs.

6/6/2008 . Edited by crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer, 6/6/2008 #14
AspenIvan

((Sorry about the mistake, I edited the post.))

6/6/2008 #15
KrossVD

Kevin turned around after he heard the scream, and then realized he couldn't see the boat in the water anymore. "Hurry, grab the rocks and spears and lets go! Here, you two take the two flare guns and each take a flare, ill take the other four and give two to Ivan once we save him. Today is the day we fight, we fight for morality, and we fight for survival, and this gives us the advantage. God is on the side of good, and today that side is us! Charge!" And with that he let out what he believed to be a mighty battle cry and Oscar joined and howled.

6/6/2008 #16

Kenny ran with the pack. "Ha ha! Just to let you know there is no God. And fighting for morality doesn't mean shit. They're fightin for what they think is good and their survival. They just have guns. But hey, rather die in a blaze of gunfire then pissin my pants in some cave. And lets get strategic. I'll flank to the left with the sharp rocks. Brian, you flank to the right with spears. Kevin, use your speed and flare guns to try to lure some people into traps. And stock up on some mangoes! There the perfect escape plan. And wait, Kevin, didn't you have a hunting knife and a mirror? Those could be useful."

6/6/2008 . Edited 6/6/2008 #17
KrossVD

((you two have the flare guns, not me))

Kevin held up his hand for them to stop right before some bushes. "I think I hear something," he looked past the bushes just a bit and saw 3 large men with what looked to be large machine guns, Kevin was never very good at identifying guns, speaking in some European language that he did not recognize, but it was nothing like Spanish, which he had known slightly well since he was twelve. He looked around and saw that one of them had a large gash in his stomach, but there was no sign of Ivan. "Okay here's the situation, there are three guys, one wounded, but they all have machine guns, big ones two. There's no sign of Ivan though. so here's the plan, we light up some Mangoes and throw them in, than we'll have to get behind some cover because I'm guessing they'll start firing randomly. Then in a few minutes, when they're passed out and the smoke has cleared up from the mango, we'll go in there, take their guns, and tie them up with vines." Kevin grabbed one of the mangoes and one of the flares and lit up the mango and threw it into the clearing.

6/7/2008 #18

Just as Kevin said, they began to fire at random and eventually fell unconscious. As Kevin and Brian took the vines, Kenny had other plans.

Taking out his sharp rocks, Kenny began to bash them into the passed out enemies, blood soaked his tye die shirt. I know Kevin said to tie them up, but the less enemies the better. Now all he had to do is drag them to the lagoon and leave them for the leaches.

6/7/2008 #19
KrossVD

"Kevin came back just as Kenny was going to smash in the head of the last guy. He immediately tackled him and pinned him down. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! We were tying them up so they could tell us what they plans were, what they weed going here. We were trying to get information, not kill them!" Oscar came barreling through the jungle and pounced on Kenny, biting and scratching at him. Kevin grabbed his spear and whacked the distracted Kenny over the head until he was unconscious. He tied the first enemy to a tree and then tied Kenny to a tree as well. He grabbed the enemies guns and even found a flash bang grenade on one of them. He grabbed as many ammo clips as he could and separated the weapons into piles for him, Brian, and Ivan; he made sure there was nothing left for Kenny to escape with and he sat and waited for the unconscious enemy to wake up.

6/7/2008 #20

Kenny awoke with a huge headache and tied to a tree. Kevin and Brian looked at him in anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!? I WAS HELPING YOU FUCKING PRICK! I KNOW YOU SAID TIE THEM TO THE TREES, I KNOW. BUT THESE ARE TRAINED SOLDIERS, READY TO KILL US! THEY PROBABLY KILLED IVAN! WHY JUST KNOCK THEM OUT? WOULD YOU INTERROGATE THEM? THEY WOULDN'T SAY SHIT. THEY'RE PROBABLY TRAINED TO DIE BEFORE TELLING SECRETS! AND YOU JUST FLIP A SHIT IF EVERYTHING DOESN'T GO YOU WAY, YOU SPOILED BRAT! AND LOOK. YOU CALL THIS ROPE? LOOK."

Kenny bit down at the closest vine as hard as he could three times and it came loose enough that he could squirm out.

"THEY WOULD HAVE SLIT OUR THROATS! I KNOW WE'RE FRIEND'S, BUT I HAD TO DO IT OR WE WOULD DIE! YOU'RE JUST STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT IF YOU POKE THEM WITH A SPEAR A FEW TIMES, THEY'LL TELL YOU THEIR LIFE STORY! AND DID YOU AT LEAST DUMP THE OTHER BODIES IN THE LAGOON SO THE LIZARDS WOULDN'T SMELL IT?"

He was soon answered by two low pitched growls.

"That's what I thought." Kenny said as he reached for a spear.

6/7/2008 #21
J.A. Fletcher

"Damn it, you two! This is no time for a bitch fit! We're fighting those spies, not each other! Now this is no time for preaching, so shut your fuckin' mouths before I shut 'em for ya!" He grabbed an AK-47 and put a bannana clip magazine in it. "Now I'm gonna charge those lizards so I don't have to sit here and listen you two fight like a married couple!" He took off into the jungle, AK-47 at the ready.

6/7/2008 #22
KrossVD

Kevin knocked Kenny out again and tied him to the tree again, but this time he tied him high in a tree and put one of these leave filled with leeches under him, and then did the same for the unkwon assailant. "There, problem solved, we'll untie him when after we interrogate him." Just then the attacker woke up. "Who are you and why are you here? answer me now, and every time you don't answer or lie to us we'll put another leech on you, and the spots we put won't be pretty."

6/7/2008 #23
J.A. Fletcher

Brian saw the first lizard as it ran toward him, fast. It was almost three feet tall. Brian pulled the trigger of the rifle and a burst of gunfire ripped into the lizard's chest, and the lizard fell dead. "If it's this easy then I don't know why Kenny was so scared of them." He said. Suddenly, another lizard jumped at him. Brian spun around just in time to shoot the lizard dead. Brian heard hissing and growls behind him and turned around. There were dizens of lizards, crawling along the ground and through the trees. Now there were some behind him. Brian gulped, and put the AK-47 to his shoulder.

6/7/2008 #24
KrossVD

The man's face turned pale, he was obviously afraid of leeches, "No please, those things are HUGE!" "Than answer the question." "I am agent 96, we are part of a communist revival movement in Russia, now please, let me go!"

6/7/2008 #25

Kenny sat in a tree and did nothing. He cant do anything.

6/7/2008 . Edited 6/7/2008 #26
KrossVD

((He can talk, and it's not like i'm gonna keep you up there forever!))

"Why are you hear on this island" The strange man did not answer, "I asked you why you were here!" Kevin picked up a leech and put it on the frightened person, and then the person began to make gaging noises and stopped breathing, "Oh crap, He must have gone into anifulectic shock because of asthma!" The guy passed out and Kevin couldn't feel a pulse. "Damn it!" Kevin kicked the leaf with the leeches under Kenny, forgetting he was there and fired his gun in the air. He decided to see what Brian was doing and found him surrounded by lizards. "Oscar, no. stay." Realizing their were too many lizards, even for both Brian and him, he threw the flashbang grenade and ducked down in the bush and covered his ears. Even with his ears covered it was still a very loud bang and with his ears ringing he pushed Brian out of the circle of dazed lizards and he climbed up a tree and gestured for Brian to follow and he saw Oscar run away, thinking he had found the sent of Ivan.

----------------

After Oscar heard the flashbang go off he ran away, but soon he caught the scent of Ivan and ran towards Ivan. He found Ivan near the jungle clearing gathering some sticks and came up and whimpered and barked at him, constantly running towards where Kevin and Brian were trapped and running back towards Ivan.

6/7/2008 #27

Kenny awoke to see him tied to a tree. Kenny once again bit his way down and fell to a pool of dead leeches. Kevin did this! SON OF A BITCH! This was the last straw. Kevin would be leader NO MORE! Time to meet the others and change the power!

Kenny began to walk around until he heard the same low pitched growl. He then grabbed a flare gun on the ground and shot it to see a dozen of the giant lizards. Ugh, what were they doing? A group attack? Why always groups? This behavior makes no sense unless.......

Suddenly the squeal of high pitched squeals filled the air. Kenny lit the flare gun again (against the ground to create a fire) to see at least Fifty chickens rush the giant lizards. In groups of five they leaped on the lizards and savagely bit. Kenny instinctively ran to the nearest tree and climbed franticly. There in the canopy he saw Brain and Kevin.

"Hey Kevin. Happy to see me?" Kenny said with rage and crept upon them.

6/7/2008 . Edited 6/8/2008 #28
J.A. Fletcher

"Kenny, I'm telling you now. Get away from us. You're crazy."

6/8/2008 #29
AspenIvan

Ivan was up in a tree now, hiding. He had always been good at climbing trees. He knew that the lizards couldn't see him from here, and that the lizards would probably sooner attack his projectiles than himself, since lizards have no idea where projectiles come from. He aimed his bow and fired some arrows down at the lizards, accurately placing shots in their heads. The confused lizards had no idea what was happening and ran around like normal lizards, idiotically stopping after a short run. This was easy. He heard some argument from the other guys, but killing the lizards was more important. Besides, he needed some solitude, at least for a bit.

6/8/2008 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: KrossVD crazyconnorthepossumdestroyer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member