Kingdom of Baskairn
My World, Your Characters, Anyone Welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Edalene Athene

For general chatting

10/18/2008 #1
Edalene Athene

[Continued from the Wall]

I was thinking that queen can try to escape. Conras finds her, Kat and Merinde arrive around the same time. Test of courage for Conras etc. Queen must die anyway and I think either Kat or Conras would be good to do it. Or...wicked twist of fate, Merinde kills queen. That way neither Kat or Merinde dies. What do you think?

10/18/2008 #2
Bookbook

Just discovered chat thread... (embarrassed)

Huh... how would Merinde kill the Queen? Freak accident? Deliberate? Why on Earth would a nobleborn, soft-handed noble be able to take someone's life?

I think it'll have to be by accident that she kills her. Or, like you said, Kat or Conas could. I'd really rather Kat didn't, because it would create complications... I'm not sure if she's got the strength to kill someone, either. It's a hard thing to do.

12/23/2008 #3
Edalene Athene

That's tue. I had a thought, seeing as this forum as pretty much died I was going to set up another one, set in the same time but just general times and if we decide to have war or rebellion we could do it later so that hopefully, if we get enough people, it will last longer. What do you think?

3/7/2009 #4
Forum Moderators: Edalene Athene
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member