Roleplay!
I know the rules said not to post stories... but does Roleplays fall under stories..? Well, anyway, Roleplay here if you like.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Lyn Kinsei
Cassandra had just shook her head apologetically, until she heard what Satan said. "Whiny children," she whispered to herself.
12/16/2006 #31
Kumquat21
Avon Nova went back to what Cassandra had originally been saying. "I have a letter too," he replied. Producing it from a fold in his dark olive cloak, he pulled out the slightly damp piece of parchment. "It really doesn't say anything about the camp though. Just to 'be perpared'." And prepared he was. He lightly touched the dagger in his pocket, and thought of his staff, hidden in the top of his long bag, and wondered if these other campers had brought weapons. If they didn't, that would make it all the easier. OOC: My chara's so violent . . . *huggles him* Don't worry, theres no killing off of other people's charas. He's just very violent. Very.
12/16/2006 #32
Lyn Kinsei
"Hmmm, maybe this is a test?" Cassandra suggested. It reminded her much of a test people would hae to go through on her world. Fortunately, though, she was prepared, also. She had never needed spell books for magic, so with just a couple of words, she could defend herself, or attack another person.
12/16/2006 #33
BattleLust
She thought of the demonic creature she usually was and the fighting lessons she had been taught since she could walk. "Well I'm ready for whatever" she said calmly not at all worried.
12/16/2006 #34
Lyn Kinsei
Cassandra nodded in agreement. "What might this test be for, though?" she asked quizically to the others. "Why would anybody be giving us a test for an unknown reason?"
12/16/2006 #35
The Ferrett
Satan mentally laughs as his comment gets one loony worried. That one won't be a threat. He then listens in to the conversation that woke him up., and notices the two of them eyeing their weapons. He chuckles. He doesn't need to check for his - with all the trouble he's got his ready by instinct, and with two of them being second nature and his dogs on call he's ready. He's got a round of those freaky bullets on hold too, just in case. He's also now got a shoot now ask questions later policy on vampires - maybe it won't just be a camp but he's not worried - he likes a challenge.
12/16/2006 #36
Kumquat21
OOC: Um, let's get to the camp! And see if it is a test! "A test . . ." Avon blinked. He couldn't see Kay sending him somewhere violent, without her. She could be a real idiot sometimes, but even she knew that sometimes he went psycho behind her back. She could see the bodies in the bottom of his tower . . . Sometimes he couldn't understand why they were friends. She was shy to killing, a little fearful, a little awkward. No, scrach that. Very awkward. It gave him an idea. What if she was on board the bus, a stowaway? Softly, he whispered, in hypnosis too low to hear. "Face me Kay. Now." And nothing happenrf. (Yet many miles away, a whitehaired girl was levitated about three feet in the air and turned around very suddenly, and without reason. "Wha - !" she exclaimed.) So, she wasn't on board. Then she must not know. This drove anger through him. How COULD she not know? It was run by freaking ninjas! Then again, she would just make friends with them, or something perky like that. He couldn't be mad at her. Though she was truely human, she knew less than him. So, he was going into unknown peril alone. He smiled, (though with his impassive face, a slight curve of a lips counted as a grin,) as the bus pulled through a gate marked "Camp RP". A sorcerer alone is a great and terrible thing.
12/17/2006 #37
Lyn Kinsei
Off the Bus at the Camp ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Cassandra looked at her surroundings. There were trees, log cabins, lakes, the usual camp stuff, including a hiking trail. "Strange," she said aloud, "this does not look like the testing grounds, nor does it look like we shall be tested anywhere. There are no fighting grounds."
12/17/2006 #38
Kumquat21
Avon blinked. He'd never seen what a summercamp looked like, but there didn't seem to be any bubbling pits of lava, so he decided it wasn't a test. "You're right." Then again, it didn't have to be a battleground to be a test. "Illusions melt away," he commanded. Nothing seemed to happen, save for a frog in the woods turn into a rueful unkissed prince, and one of the young campers turned into a mermaid, flopped helplessly on the ground for a moment, and died. He shrugged. Was it just a camp? Was Kay actually right about something for once? That was when a ninja attempted to tackle him.
12/17/2006 #39
BattleLust
'what the ...' Annya thought. Surely this is a trick. Her dad wouldn't send her somewhere unless there was a high chance of her dying so he could rule the throne longer. That was when she noticed a ninja attacking one of the boys. She ran towards them unnoticed and placing her nails in a certain spot on the neck sent the ninja to lala land of sleep. "You ok? That was really careless of you not watching your suroundings."
12/17/2006 #40
Lyn Kinsei
Cassandra watched the scene, lightly disgusted. How could somebody be so oblivious to what was going on? She cautiously took a few steps forward, ready to fight if something tried anything to her.
12/17/2006 #41
Kumquat21
OOC: AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGG! I SAID -ATTEMPTED- TO ATTACK HIM! I MEANT HE MOVED IN TIME!!! DARN IT!!! READ, WOULD YOU? Though I admit, I didn't make it to clear. Sorry. o///o' Anyway . . . BIC: Avon blinked as the ninja fell to the ground pinned by one of the girls he had been talking with. He moved away ever so catiously. Why was she attacking this ninja? And why was this ninja attacking them? He looked up, to see a crowd of other ninjas, hidden in the trees, staring stunned at their dead companion. One of them was holding a football. Whoops.
12/17/2006 #42
BattleLust
((he's not dead just asleep. it was just a presure point she hit.)) Annya looked disgusted at the pathitic attempt to attack someone and the more pathetic non existance reaction of the attempted attack. She rolled her eyes. "Hey! Are you all right?" she asked trying to get him to snap out of it.
12/18/2006 #43
The Ferrett
Satan walks out of the bus, watching the commotion that ensures. "Would you two calm down until the real problems start. I think the ninjas are mostly harmless." He says while calling on his helldogs. Ironically only their youngest pup comes at his asking. "Well it's you and me loyal one." he mutters.
12/19/2006 #44
BattleLust
(( Annya: ohhh!! helldogs are soooo cute!!! look at that one biting off that guy's arm isn't it the sweetest thing? BattleLust: what do they look like? I have some demonwolves in my book, but i don't know if these are the same.))
12/20/2006 #45
The Ferrett
Satan looks over his dog, trying to remember its every detail. Cute little tike, like a dalmation pup only black with blood red stripes down it's flanks. It yawns and its sharp little teeth flash white. "We're going training aren't we little man, I'll have to name you though." He puts it down and looking up at Satan it walks over to...
12/20/2006 #46
BattleLust
((nope these are a little diff from my demon wolves. first off they are wolves. lol! they look like a larger breed of wolf that you might have seen in the Ice Age and instead of soft fur they have tiny scales that appear to be fur until you touch them. Not sure if you were wanting the pup to come to me so if not tell me and i can edit this)) A tiny demon dog with black and red strips walks over to Annya and begins teething on her boot. "Arnt't you sweet. What's your name little guy? Who did you follow into this realm?" she asks gently picking it up.
12/21/2006 #47
The Ferrett
((Was wanting someone to pick up the little tike didn't mind who)) Satan grins calmly across at the pup hindering the lady, just then a fireball flies towards his head. He blocks it with one of his own, then unhooks his guns ready for any action. "Ok who threw that and how do you want to die." He calmly spits.
12/22/2006 #48
Lyn Kinsei
Cassandra watched a fireball hit Satan, and couldn't help but laugh a little. After a second, though, she stopped, and also looked around for the perpetratior.
12/22/2006 #49
Kumquat21
Thank you for calling my character pathetic, btw. If you wanted I could spew out insults about you character -coughsuecough- but I won't. And Avon leaves the camp. Because no one here has any apperant sense of humor. Cheerio!
12/23/2006 #50
BattleLust
((sry kumquat21 but if you read my book you'll find she isn't always that nice)) While she was playing with the tiny helldog she noticed someone throwing fire at a guy. She was not too worried since he blocked it and fire was of her essence and wouldn't bother her.
12/23/2006 #51
Kumquat21
Kay, does anyone mind if I delete my posts? I don't want anything to do with this forum anymore.
12/23/2006 #52
BattleLust
((i think you have to be a mod. to get rid of posts. Merry X-mas everyone!!))
12/25/2006 #53
Kumquat21
Yup! Happy holidays to all!
12/25/2006 #54
The Ferrett
MC to you all
12/25/2006 #55
BattleLust
happy newyears!
1/1/2007 #56
The Ferrett
After a while he calms down and heads over to the person who's playing with his pup. "Good morning." he says curious as to why the dog chose this one.
1/15/2007 #57
BattleLust
"This your puppy? My name is Annya. Nice to meet you." she says and holds out a hand remembering that this was what humans did, but if this was his helldog then it was probably safe to say he wasn't human.
1/15/2007 #58
The Ferrett
"Name's Satan. And much the same - so now tat we know who we are WHAT are you?" he smiles shaking her hand lightly.
1/15/2007 #59
BattleLust
"The same as you. Not human." she answered coyly and shook hands. "Demon, if you must know. What kind of dog is this? He looks similar to my hellwolves." she said, "By the way you never said what you are eaither."
1/15/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: natttalie x
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member