Scintillating Beauty Poetry: true art
Love poetry? Want to express your love for poetry- post here. Please abide by FictionPress rules or your posts will be deleted! Do not post stories here, but feel free to promote your work and ask others to read your creations!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Cherie Isabella

hello all, Cherie Isabella here! Welcome to my forum for poetry, although I'm pretty much open to any kind of literary work, be it general fiction or poetry, I write both! I hope you will get the chance to review some of my poems thus far...I want to publish a volume by the end of 2008. Hopefully, I'm getting there! It's hard when you have school work and family in junction with writing! ~_~ but I love it and I write when I get the chance, in any case post here to promote your work or talk about poetry, my favorite style to write is free verse...it's like a diamond, the light will never hit it the same way twice. I had a review on one of my poems (entitled "Abstract Beauty") and the person left a review telling what they saw in the poem...and it was amazingly different from what I had in my mind when I wrote it, although to that person that's what the poem meant, and I like that a poem has a different link to different people...it has no set shine, it's simply scintillating!

6/1/2008 #1
Forum Moderators: Cherie Isabella
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member