The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Chancee

Okay this is really simple. The Lounge is the off topic place for those who are at the Roadhouse Bar. If you want to carry on a conversation without killing the in-boxes of others than bring the discussion here. Now the Poolhouse is also a great place if you want to go there but it is a darker version and much of an anything goes place. If you want to vent or have a heated discussion please DO NOT COME HERE! This is a place to chill and enjoy the company of others.

So chat on everyone!

(There is to be no ill-will or hatin at this lounge. You can take that to the Poolhouse if you like. I will ban any who do not abide by the rules of being respectful of ALL lounge patrons) Zhe Queen.

Chat on!

7/10/2009 #1
Chancee

Waiting...

7/10/2009 #2
saintsinnerlady

well then i thank you tons M *give a cookie*

(i responded here as apposed to the bar, so no one is confused ^.^)

7/10/2009 #3
M Wilridge

You're very welcome... I dont know how it will turn out.. But I hope for the best..

Anyone who would like to sign up for the book club please just send a reply... Enlisting in the Book Club does guarantee that your book will be read by the club at one point.. So to make things run a little faster.. The first 3 members will be the the next 3 stories we read..

M

7/10/2009 #4
Chancee

Sorry for my tardiness guys. I was putting a notice on the Notice Board. I think this club will be good. We have to remember that it is summer also so I noticed writing booms at certain times and the real times people seem to come on is of course around holidays and such. (Don't count me as one of the first three books) I think I will look over my listing and see if I can get someone that needs some feedback that may not have that much. I will get with a listing M...

But S.S.Lady I have not read your story yet I don't think, and I have seen such words from others I think I will love it. (If I have then excuse my senior moment)

7/10/2009 #5
Chancee

Soooo...sealed with a kiss hunh?

7/10/2009 #6
saintsinnerlady

you havent read it yet, which is no big deal , trust me i understand being busy. however i do eagerly await your feedback ^.^

7/10/2009 #7
Chancee

I am on page 55 uhm..post...err..BRB.

7/10/2009 #8
saintsinnerlady

i'm pretty sure i dont come into the picture till page 56

7/10/2009 #9
Chancee

Yeah you're right. I was reading post 2707 I think but my internet is wigging out. But you know I will be getting to it. That is why I hope folks enjoy the Roadhouse and keep coming. I just want whats best for those writers who try.

M...you're mess. is funny. ^_^

7/10/2009 #10
saintsinnerlady

well me and my cousin really love it here, and of course, are willing to help in any way we can

7/10/2009 #11
M Wilridge

You know there are going to be those people that think they can wing it without reading..lol.. Like if I started with.. I really like the size of this first chapter.. It's very reminiscent of my "Shorties" style.. Victor is very pronounced even with the limited description I have an idea of how he looks.. And the girl without fear... Talk about hot.. I love the alteration from "It was going to be an easy kill" to "It was supposed to be an easy kill".. And then theyre going to come up next and they're going to be like... Yeah... Um the Size was good... Victor was cool.. Very edgy... and... The pretty girl doesn't really care about anything was cool... I like how he changed his mind about the kill... lol..

M

7/10/2009 #12
saintsinnerlady

is there really a way to prevent that though lol

7/10/2009 #13
M Wilridge

and then I'm going to say.. What did you think about the description of the lambs being none of the wiser... And he'll be like.. well.. I... The size.. and... Well... M: You didn't read it did you... Guy:No.. Not a word... M:Yeah.. it shows...

M

7/10/2009 #14
M Wilridge

That's another reason why this is going to be legit.. We are going to have Questions and Answers.. So people discuss everything about your story... It's going to be sick.. We won't start until we have atleast 5 readers though... By Sick I mean Awesome.. Sorry.. From California..

M

7/10/2009 #15
saintsinnerlady

haha this promises to be really interesting XD

anywayyy, i must go run some errands and check out some apartments. but i shall reaturn!

xo saint

7/10/2009 #16
M Wilridge

Alright Saint.. See you later!

M

7/10/2009 #17
Chancee

Distractions...

7/10/2009 #18
M Wilridge
All work and no play is not going to be good.. Think about yourself too... Perfectionist..
7/10/2009 #19
Chancee

Sorry...Oh Saint it gone? Happy apartment hunting!....soooo...~M~

7/10/2009 #20
M Wilridge

Just you and me... How I like it... Are you ready for this.. Inbox ready?? Here it goes!.. REVIEW TIME!

M

7/10/2009 #21
M Wilridge

Only kidding everyone.. I like you all very much.. except for Blazn...lol.. Just kidding...lol...

M

7/10/2009 #22
Chancee

Hah! I simply adore Blazn so watch it M...

BTW...What are you up too? Inbox ready??? 0-0

7/10/2009 #23
M Wilridge
You have a review in it...lol M
7/10/2009 #24
Chancee

**Extremely Embarrassed**

YOU ARE ACTUALLY READING IT??? Okay, okay, uhm...I don't think I have the nerve to change the names and post here, though tempting, I just well...Idk..maybe I'll get the feedback I want then...Heh...But there are a bazillion young readers here and after I post that M-Sexual Explicitness, well you know...People start talking...

Grrrr...M..(Sweat-drops)

7/10/2009 #25
M Wilridge

What can I say my Queen.. I'm a...Member... of the community like everyone else....lol...

M

7/10/2009 #26
Chancee

Mwahahaha!!!

7/10/2009 #27
Chancee

Why would you read that now...pouts...I may have to jet. When I do I don't know when I'll be back on...(Grumbles at M's horrible timing)

7/10/2009 #28
Chancee

D** It M!! I got my call and I have to go now...BUT...I will be back in about an hour or so. Just leave me something I can work on...I'll try to do better with those stories. I actually had the idea for the whole crime mystery business thing but I didn't think I had enough strength in trying to tackle such a topic. I am researching stocks, company take overs, the different bankcruptcy policies and other things to make that story solid, and not just well...sex fest...

Later luv...I'll be looking to see what words you have...Oh and I'm glad you are such a hard but slick 'Member' of the community...

Q3CC~~

7/10/2009 #29
M Wilridge

LEaving me?... It's fine.. I actually have to go take over the souls of a Gas Station.. With my terrible work history I don't know how I get people to hand me their stores to control...lol.. I'm convincing.. Chap 2 has been Reviewed..lol.. Thank you for not having that 80's Jacket... The Members Only Jacket...lol..

M

7/10/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member