The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
BlaznFangurl

O_O Well there are many ways, there is nice way and then there is Blan's way, which is quite fun and stress venting. But tell him that you have no interest in him that way what so ever and if he continues to text you retarded messages that you will give his number out to some pretty shifty ppl =D Oh crap that would be mean*snickers*

7/11/2009 #151
M Wilridge

What I do to a booty call that I dont want to partake in is I go.. And I just make sure im a shi tty lay... dont know if that will work for you...

M

7/11/2009 #152
No Longer An Account

Or you could call up a couple of good South Ken boys with iron bars and let nature take its course . . .

7/11/2009 #153
Chancee

No ...M...It won't....

7/11/2009 #154
XxRa-RaxX

you're right. i have a lot of guy friends. maybe i'll head up there with them tomorrow. thanks much! he's such a pervo, all he ever talks about is my chest! seriously! i have other body parts! but newho, i am also curious about cCc's outift!

7/11/2009 #155
BlaznFangurl

Outfit, hmm well I would think you were a sleeveless white top, tight black pants and stelletos, but perhaps just a simple tank top and cargo's?

7/11/2009 #156
Chancee

Duct tape and some battery acid also does wonders on soft tissue and delicate skin...

Blazn, I want you to tell me what I have on tonight at the lounge...You know we have the same taste, so I hope what you picked out is nice...

7/11/2009 #157
Chancee

Which one do you think C.G.89?

I like how you have your hair pinned up with your dark olive green tank top. It really shows that tatto on your back off well, with your mid-thigh black skirt and opened toed sandles... I hate my feet but yours are awesome! ^_^

7/11/2009 . Edited 7/11/2009 #158
XxRa-RaxX

hm....stilettos are hot! go for that one!

7/11/2009 #159
No Longer An Account

Or if you don't want to do any permanent damage but would like some s*** n' giggles, write his phone number on the wall of a truck stop bathroom and above it put "For a real good time, call Mary . . ."

Also, a tube sock full of oranges won't leave bruises . . . just FYI . . . :)

7/11/2009 #160
No Longer An Account

I'm wearing a Johnny Cash t-shirt, blue jeans, and hiking boots . . . in case anybody was interested . . .

7/11/2009 #161
BlaznFangurl

Well, at the lounge.

Long sleeved blacl V neck that fits a bit lose, snug,comfty jeans, and the old sneaks that are good for kicking back...That's what I would wear dear, after all, we are here to chill are we not?

Same taste, Ithink you would dress more sophisticated than I Chit Chat.

7/11/2009 #162
Chancee

Okay then, I'll just go to the back and switch up. I'm glad we can work and play together. All bartenders should chill a bit.

7/11/2009 #163
XxRa-RaxX

Omg Nate! That's great...actually I'll just give his number to my gay friend Matt! That'll teach him! I'm wearing skinny jeans, open toed heals, and an awesome red tanktop with a black halfsleeve sweater

7/11/2009 #164
Chancee

Heh, Blazn that sounds like a real cool lounge outfit, but even though I am chilling I have plans for later tonight...

Nate that look is certainly good. Did you leave your hair long?

7/11/2009 #165
BlaznFangurl

I was going to suggest that, but I was like nah...I wouldn't waste any of my friends time =/

7/11/2009 #166
Chancee

Hey what happened to M?

** Goes to dressing room**

Oh you are truly stunning C.G.89!! Drop dead gorgeous!!

7/11/2009 #167
M Wilridge

well im just wearing a wife beater and some red swim trunks... since I just got back from the beach.... Oh how I wish that was still possible.. Sorry girls the Little one needed something to drink..

M

7/11/2009 #168
No Longer An Account

It used to be super-long, but it was hard to take care of, kept getting in my eyes, and I don't think Star liked it. Now it's shoulder-length.

7/11/2009 #169
XxRa-RaxX

thanks love! the clubs are my usual nightlife!

7/11/2009 #170
No Longer An Account

Lulz. Simultaneous posting WIN . . .

7/11/2009 #171
XxRa-RaxX

oh would you look at that, lols! I need more alcohol over here! long island iced tea please!! *claps excitedly*

7/11/2009 #172
BlaznFangurl

Aha Chit chat oh dear well then I vest top that shows a lil bit of /chest/ with sexy lace tying the two halves together, with a black mid-thigh length skirt, with black ankle boots, a thin necklace and a pair of studs to top it off. Laid back yet sexy...I feel like I am playing dress up XD

7/11/2009 #173
XxRa-RaxX

oh man chitchat! that outfit rox!

7/11/2009 #174
Chancee

Clubbers...that's why I like this place...

Nate, I remember it now...I wasn't sure if you cut it again.

M...please put something else on if you are coming to dance with the ladies...you might get....hurt....

7/11/2009 #175
The Tragedian

*comes all angry and pissed off*

7/11/2009 #176
Chancee

**Squeals at Blazn's outfit**

Is that for me?

7/11/2009 #177
Chancee

WE NEED BOOZE FOR FOP........STAT!!!

7/11/2009 #178
BlaznFangurl

Of course dear only the Queen can rock it XD

7/11/2009 #179
Chancee

M...CYB

7/11/2009 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member