The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Chancee

But

8/13/2009 #301
Chancee

see

8/13/2009 #302
No Longer An Account

And it even ends up that the strangers brought a knife to a gunfight, so to speak, and Mr. Bean over there still somehow manages to do jack squat. And he has a scattergun, no less!

And the ending . . . I was thinking, "Okay, the movie wasn't that great, but this ending looks like it's going to be pretty powerful," until I reached the point where the movie actually ended . . .

Now I'm going to write a slasher story that's awesome, simply in retaliation.

8/13/2009 #303
Chancee

a

8/13/2009 #304
Chancee

page?

8/13/2009 #305
Chancee

Did FP just F**k Up for you guys?

8/13/2009 #306
No Longer An Account

One of my noted colleagues, Dr. Wick E. Pedia, says that it's alot like "a French film with a similar premise."

So it's another Quarantine . . . Hell, they even made almost the same mistake in cutting the trailor.

8/13/2009 #307
Chancee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPz5B-TA1w&feature=related

Woosa...Woosa....

8/13/2009 #308
Chancee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzR9bhei_o&feature=fvw

@Nor:Working on a response or reading over what I said?

**Bops head to music**

8/13/2009 #309
BlaznFangurl

MoMo got a page^^

8/13/2009 #310
3piph4ny

Working on a response. I'm trying to word myself right . I have a very abstract concept in my head that I'm working into words lol

8/13/2009 #311
BlaznFangurl

MOMO CYB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

8/13/2009 #312
Chancee

This is freaking ticking me off! This site can cause the most mellow of personalities to dissolve...

Okay Nor, well don't work on that response too long. XD

Blazn you still there?

8/13/2009 #313
Chancee

Okay baby gurl, Okay.....

Give me a sec.....

8/13/2009 #314
BlaznFangurl

yep...now...CYB

8/13/2009 #315
BlaznFangurl

I await your response ma lady

8/13/2009 #316
Chancee

Nothings there....FP's Messaging system is Fail....But it came through the last time so I'll wait.

Till then I'll listen too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25tlrvqP_8&feature=related

8/13/2009 #317
BlaznFangurl

Did you check spam?

8/13/2009 #318
Chancee

Your lady has responded.....

ROFLMAO!!

YOU..........ARE..............SO.............STUPID!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

**Wipes tears from eyes**

8/13/2009 #319
BlaznFangurl

I COULDNEA RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its WRONG I tell you WRONG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

8/13/2009 #320
Chancee

NOOOO YOURE RIght SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very RIGHT!!!

**Still cracking up**

8/13/2009 #321
Chancee

In coming lil'sis...

8/13/2009 #322
BlaznFangurl

Response should be processing momentairily XDD

8/13/2009 #323
The Tragedian

wait..I'm confused, what's so funny?

8/13/2009 #324
Chancee

Sorry Fop, its something between Blazn and I. A big sis, lil sis thing. No worries though.

Are you home from training?

8/13/2009 #325
The Tragedian

yep.

8/13/2009 #326
Chancee

How'd the kids do?

Edit: Nor....luv....how much are you actually writing my friend ? o.0

8/13/2009 . Edited 8/13/2009 #327
The Tragedian

The training was for the juniors/seniors. we're a special group of kids that befriend freshmen to help with anything they need throughout their freshmen year. the training was alright. but it sucks that the freshmen start a day earlier than the rest of us but we have to be there, standing at doorways telling lost kids where to go FOR 8 HOURS!

8/13/2009 #328
Chancee

Pamphlet Pawns....sorry....

8/13/2009 #329
3piph4ny

"Nadia seemed more unsure of him than he of her." She is, solely because he's not responding like the average person would. He's not scared at all like most people would be. She would be much more comfortable with him being fearful, or even excited about the prospect of vampires existing. He doesn't find her statement awkward at all, he actually doesn't care that he encountered a vampire. I just threw in the 'seeing an alien' bit because I could, but that isn't why he's not curious about vampires or any other supernaturals.

He cares so much more to learn about why the vampires and Nadia were coming for him instead of why they existed because he believes their existence has nothing to do with him as a person. He figures that vampires were around before him, and they'd be around long after; that was nothing more than a history lesson to him. Him suddenly learning about the history of vampires isn't going to help him learn who he is as a person.

He's been living with the awkwardness of not knowing himself since he could comprehend the concept. Sure, he's smart and attractive. He has money. He can do anything he wants, but it all feels pointless to him. He's been hoping and wishing for a way to figure out where he belongs as he drags himself through life, letting others live through him, and boom. Suddenly he's on the run from vampires with this girl-- and it turns out the vampires aren't even trying to kill him. He see's this as being a catalyst to a greater event; discovering who he is. Now this might not make sense to the average person, but what if he's tried almost everything humanly possible and still hasn't found his calling. Now he's a part of something otherworldly. I think Mikhail sees this as a whole new world of opportunity. He doesn't want to be nervous and have second thoughts, so he doesn't entertain the doubts that lie within him..at least not yet. It wasn't that he was relaxed in the car, he was actually excited. The stars and the universe were alll metaphorical for the new world he was embarking upon.

The imagery in my story is VERY metaphorical. It can probably answer you better than I can x.x

I reallly had to condense alot because I didn't want to spoil the story..which is why it took me SOOO long lmao. I had tons and tons of editing to do.

8/13/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member