The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sercus Kaynine

Reviewed:

chapter one of Silver Glass by Adonnen Estenniel

chapter one of Remain Sane! by Agent.Frappuccino

chapters one through three of Children of Winata by Narq

chapters fourteen and fifteen of Shadows by Lianoid.

As always, reviews for The Wildest of Tales would be appreciated.

6/29/2010 #2,941
MeAsIAm

Reviewed:

The Era of Anglaise

A Princess Decrowned

God Given

Serenade of Night

Reviews for Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story will be much appreciated! :D

Good day! :)

6/29/2010 #2,942
Experiment101

Before work post!

Did any one else stop receiving email notifications? I thought it was weird no one was posting here so i just checked and realized that I hadn't been getting the emails! strange. So I've got a lot of catching up today.

Would love reviews on Tenshi no Revolver, or Cyn Black Goddess! or 27 Club!

6/30/2010 . Edited 6/30/2010 #2,943
AvidWriter-92

Hello, fellow Roadhouse-ers. :D

I haven't reviewed anything yet today because my writing Muse has been going crazy, and figured it would be better to not mess with it. :P

Reviews for "Persephone's Flight" or "Haikus and Other Short Stanza Poetry" (preferably chpt 17) are greatly appreciated, and returned. :D

--

Thanks to all who voted on my poll... It seems like mechanical pencils are in the lead!

I've also just made a forum about writer's prompts and challenges. If you're having some trouble, check it out. :)

Thanks!

~Avid. :P

6/30/2010 #2,944
InkedSoul

Okay so between today and yesterday I haven't really reviewed or read much, I know pitiful. I hope to get to more later on though but this is all i have so far:

Reviewed:

An Escapable Confinement by AvidWriter-92

Could My Life Get Any Worse? by Piptik

Touched by Charel Lebl (Prelude and chapter 1)

Repaid:

The Unwanted by andHeavenfell

I Never Said I Was Brave by lookingwest

He Loves Me Not by Adonnen Estenniel

6/30/2010 #2,945
C. Tattiana H-H

Liana is sick again. Feels like someone's taken a dagger, stuck it in my stomach, and keeps twisting it around every time I try to take a damn step. Fun times, oh yes.

Reviewed

Persephone's Flight by AvidWriter-92 Chapters 4 – 9 (included comments on Ch. 10 since it was just an AN chap).

An Escapable Confinement by AvidWriter-92

To Be Still by Adonnen Estenniel Chapters 6 – 8

Top of the Stars by Creeping Collarbones

I Never Said I Was Brave by lookingwest Chapter 12

Vampire and The Romantics by lookingwest Chapter 4

A Psalm of Sinew by in theory – Actually, I'm still working on this review. I've read it, but the piece has so much in it that I really want to read it a few more times and take an extra day or two to write up the review.

--Also completed Avid's poll.

Requesting

Now, I cannot guarantee she will return reviews, but if you're looking for something good to read (why wouldn't you be?) then I'm asking you all to head over to la bonne annee's story Happy New Year, Zooey Harris. It's a really good read, and I'd like to see more people hitting it up with some review love. Don't be an a**, head over there now and check it out. M'kay? Thanks. =P

Summary: Zooey decides to move to England on a whim, after everything she plans for herself falls apart. All she wants is to be alone. But when actor Shane Ackart moves into town to shoot a film, her life changes in ways she never expected.

===

@Anyone who's waiting for next chapter of Shadows: It's coming my dears. It's at three-thousand words right now and I'm almost finished. I just need to finish editing, so expect it sometime tomorrow. I'm trying to organize Reputable Reviews, as well, so perhaps it won't even be up that early. Anyway, just keep an eye out. It's a Stefan/Queen Constance chap.

@Agent Frapp: Love how you've defined review buddies. Definitely encompasses what I believe to be not only a review buddy, but a good one at that.

@Avid: Yeah, you better be updating that damn story soon. I want to know what's going to go down next! ;)

6/30/2010 . Edited 6/30/2010 #2,946
seredemia

*Sigh* I'm not in the best mood right now...

Anyway, I reviewed:

I Never Said I Was Brave by lookingwest

Eternal Grail by Mr Ragna Badguy

Silver Glass by Adonnen Estenniel

Love Equals Aches and Pains by Idareutoguess

Journeyman Shaman by Aspiemor

Haikus and Other Short Stanza Poetry by AvidWriter-92

Coffee, Embrace and Another Love Story by MeAsIAm

A Princess Decrowned by Melody-kun

Serenade of Night by Charel Lebl

I still owe:

Lianoid (I'm gonna review you in the weekends :D)

I'm going to sleep now... Bye bye.

Reviews for The Unwanted will be appreciated and repayed back the next day~

6/30/2010 . Edited 6/30/2010 #2,947
AvidWriter-92

@Lianoid.

omg, Liana! :D Hooray! I love your reviews. :DDD Thanks so much! :P

I hope you get better soon... :(

I'll be cranking out some reviews for Shadows later today, that's for sure. :D

Yay! :P I'm about 3/4 of the way finished with the next chapter of Persephone's Flight... I plan to finish the rest of it tonight and edit tomorrow. I hope to get it up by Friday. :)

Again, thanks so much, and I hope you get well soon! :)

I'm gonna go read all those reviews you sent me now! *runs*

~Avid. :)

6/30/2010 #2,948
Sercus Kaynine

Reviewed:

all nine chapters of Persephone's Flight by AvidWriter-92

chapter sixteen of Shadows by Lianoid

Reviews for The Wildest of Tales would be great if you get the chance!

Summary: Nothing is ever as it seems at the Circus of the Belles. Here, the ringmaster is a witch, humans become animals and animals become humans, stowaways become performers and performers become stowaways, and every show contains a hint of magic.

6/30/2010 . Edited 6/30/2010 #2,949
MeAsIAm

Hey all.

Reviewed:

Untangling the web

27 Club

The Mystery Of The Seven Circles

Sorry guys, can do only these today. I am coughing and sneezing right, left and centre and have escaped the confines of my bed. Have to sneak back before Mom comes in. (Oh-oh can her her scooter)

Bye!

@Liana: Hope you get well soon! :)

7/1/2010 #2,950
C. Tattiana H-H

Shadows, Chapter 26: To The West is up.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. I'm feeling a bit better. =)

7/1/2010 #2,951
Eiya Weathes

ALRIGHT. I'll make this quick. I just uploaded THE ONLY EXCEPTION [a one-shot]. Now, the first eight people to review would receive 2 reviews from me. :D

If you review either: Lost In Shadows or An Inner Goddess, I will R&R back. :)

Now, if you review the last chapter of Lost In Shadows, you'll get two reviews as well. That's all. I'll pay them back ASAP.

7/1/2010 #2,952
Experiment101

Hey RH!

If I owe you reviews, please PM me I'm not getting updates or even Review alerts, I don't know what is up with that at all. So if you would let me know I will repay all after I Get home from work. AND I AM OFF TOMORROW. So prepare for insane reviewing!!!

7/1/2010 #2,953
C. Tattiana H-H

One quick note: I'll be taking the next few days off to work on Shadows. I've been reviewing like a fiend over the past couple of weeks and ignoring my own work. I know I still owe a few people some reviews, so forgive me for not getting them to you yet. Expect me back up and reviewing by Monday. It's a long weekend over here, so happy early weekend, everyone.

Liana

7/1/2010 #2,954
deefective

Aaah, I think I'm owing about two people reviews. I just forget who. If I owe you a review lemme know.

In the meantime, any reviews for Y or Pepper will be appreciated and returned.

7/1/2010 #2,955
Piptik

Hiya!

Just posted a new story. not really a story as much as philosophical pondering and contemplation. I would really enjoy some reviews, and as always, they will be returned! =)

Thanks a bunch,

-Piptik

By the way, thanks for all the reviews on "Could My Life Get Any Worse?". They really help me out and I'm in eternal debt!

7/1/2010 #2,956
AvidWriter-92

hey everyone. :D I haven't been reviewing much lately, because I've been writin'. A new chapter of Persephone's Flight will be uploaded tomorrow. :D

Today i've reviewed:

"Ascension: Ad Initium, Ad Finem," chpt 1 by weary writer.

"The Only Exception," by Amethyst Penn.

"Y," by DeeFective.

~All are good reads; check 'em out. :D

---

Reviews for "Seven Sins Haikus" is much appreciated. :D

Be back tomorrow with a chapter update. :)))

7/1/2010 #2,957
seredemia

Nothing much to say...

I reviewed:

Children on Winata by Narq

Eternal Grail by Mr Ragna Badguy

The Mindless Ones by Kackex

The Only Exception by Amethyst Penn

Tenshi No Revolver by Experiment101

Pepper by Deefective

Satsimran by Piptik

I still owe:

Mr Ragna Badguy

Lianoid

That's it, folks. I'm tired...

Pretty please review The Unwanted? I return reviews the next day ;) My reviews mostly focus on my thoughts of your story/poem. I tend to look for grammar and punctuation mistakes too, but most of the time, I get distracted and start reviewing about your characters instead... I read any story unless they contain slash/yaoi... Yeah, that's it really.

Summary: Everyone knows that Gwendolyn is a heartless queen but somehow, Caleb manages to change her ways. Meanwhile, all Lucrecia does is pity herself. Throw her into a mad journey of curses, betrayal and tragedy, and she might just change...

Fantasy: Fantasy/Romance/Adventure

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #2,958
Just Silly Me

Hi children. I'm back.

You owe me still:

HoodedStellaish (or did I miss you? Maybe your review got lost? Meh, I'll check later. If you haven't caught up yet, expect a PM.)

I owe:

andHeavenfell (done!)

Deli .x. Aly (done!)

MeAsIAm (done!)

B. Cross (done!)

I think that's it, but I may have missed people. If I missed you, please notify me, and notify me quick.

If you mention your story AT ALL in your review for me, expect a PM. PM me the story you want me to read.

Again, reviewer number 300 gets 3 reviews in exchange for one, so if you want to aim for that... :). Make sure you read Secret Stalker. I currently am not returning for anything else. I'm lazy.

Hope that's all. I'm leaving again in a week, so send read my stuff, I'll read yours. I don't have time to initiate as my inbox is stuffed with grammar I need to edit for other children.

Will be returning reviews later today. Sorry for long, cluttery, and slightly unnecessary message.

~JSM

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/2/2010 #2,959
Kobra Kid

Hey everyone.

I know I've been AWOL for the past couple of days, and that's because of a lot of...issues concerning my family have been occuring. So, I'm going to take a small break from reviewing and writing. I have no interest in writing right now, but I know I will later once all of these problems are dealt with. Thanks for everyone who have been reviewing my stories, I really do appreciate them & I'll return them once I return.

Thanks everyone.

~B. Cross

7/1/2010 #2,960
deefective

Alrighty, I think I've got this figured out now.

I owe:

AvidWriter-92 [1]

andHeavenfell [1]

lookingwest [1]

Agent.Frappuccino [1]

If there's anyone else, lemme know. I'm gonna start paying these back right about now.

7/1/2010 #2,961
C. Tattiana H-H

So much for a friggan review hiatus. =/

Reviewed

Villain by weary_writer Chapter 25

One plus one by gonnadielafing Chapter 4

Illeyna by TymCom Chapters 2 – 5

Hunting a Witch by TymCom

Fire Constellacar by Deli .x. Aly Chapter 1

Breaking Up With Facebook by Mizzuz Spock

Notes

1) I'm still going on a hiatus. I really need to get back to my story. I haven't edited it for at least three weeks now, and I feel really uncomfortable about that.

2) I still owe: Sercus Kaynine sixteen(16) reviews (dogdamn that's a lot), Hayley two(2) reviews, Sophie one(1) review and Mr. Ragna Badguy one(1) review. If there's anyone else I owe reviews to, please PM me the amount.

3) Freddie Mercury was awesome. That is all.

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #2,962
deefective

So, it's all squared away now.

I reviewed:

An Escapable Confinement by AvidWriter-92.

Heart to Heart by Agent.Frappuccino.

The Unwanted (Chapter Two) by andHeavenfell.

And apparently, Emily says I don't owe her a review but I'll be looking into those chapters of INSIWB later.

----

Any reviews for Y, Pepper, or The Poetry of Logical Ideas will be appreciated and returned.

7/1/2010 #2,963
this wild abyss

Here requesting two more reviews for My House, 'cus I'm 2 away from 20, which would be awesome. Thanks!

---

So here's what I owe:

1 review for andHeavenfell

3 reviews for Lianoid (Yes, I do owe these!)

1 review for Sophiesix

If I've forgotten anything, please PM me. I hate to leave anyone out in the review loveless cold. (:

7/1/2010 #2,964
Aspiemor

Today I reviewed.

Candy King the Rewrite by RWTwinDemon ( I strongly suggest to check this out.

Minor Talent by Dreamers Reqium

The Unwanted by andHeavenfell

Again all reviews are appreciated for Journeyman Shaman. I recently edited some of the earlier chapters by spacing the paragraphs when a new person talks. I have recently been thinking of posting two one-shot well one is a drabble. That and I am trying to figure out how to go about writing a manuscript. I have template but I am wondering if I should write it out as a manuscript or just write then convert it into a manuscript? In that case I mean copying and pasting it into the manuscript template.

7/1/2010 #2,965
lookingwest

Returned:

The Unwanted by andHeavenfell (Ch. 11)

Reviewed:

The Unwanted by andHeavenfell (Ch. 12)

The Mindless Ones by Kackex (Ch. 5 and 6)

How to be Happy x4 by Palantean Writer (Ch. 17)

Shadows by Lianoid (Ch. 26)

====

Hi all! As most of you are quite aware, I'm seeking reviews for my story I Never Said I Was Brave, and your feedback is mega appreciated and returned.

Summary: Reviews Returned. What does a famous shapeshifting author, a famous rock goddess from the punk band Wealhþēow, and a famous dashing prince witch turned bloodthirsty crazy vampire have in common? Take a peek, and don't forget to feel the magic when you blink. FSSA Nominee and La Campanella Creativity runner-up.

My average reviewing style: here

Also, for those who like to rock, it comes complete with an awesome playlist accessible through a wonderful hyperlink found on my profile. :D And we all like to rock, am I right?

7/1/2010 #2,966
MeAsIAm

There is nothing that a cup of tea cannot fix. That's what my grandparents say. Haha, it isn't working any miracles on my cold though - still sneezing and coughing.

If I owe you please PM me. Once my test gets over, it will be just me and the comp.

Meanwhile, I will be reviewing right now.

Will edit.

7/1/2010 #2,967
WutNow

I took some time to review a few people today. The titles with stars in front of them represent my Review Buddies:

The Poetry of Logical Ideas [Chapter One] - DeeFective

To Be Still [Chapter One & Chapter Two] - Adonnen Estenniel

Chains of Hell [Chapter Two] - Rayne the Writer

*Derek [Chapter One] - Tymcon

*Lake Effects [Chapter One & Chapter Two] - Victoria7401

27 Club [Chapter One]- Experiment101

====================

To My Review Buddies-- I assure you that I will return all reviews first thing tomorrow. I do not want to read your stories with my brain capacity at half percent-- I owe you beatiful reviews and I don't want to give off half-a** reviews just because of a lame excuse of "being tired." You guys deserve the best, so please, please be patient with me!

====================

REVIEW BUDDIES

Review Buddies (by my definition) are fictionpress authors who are committed and dedicated to give long/helpful reviews in exchange for the same high-quality critiques/ reviews for their work. What makes these folks special is that their reviews range in paragraphs (containing the positive/negative aspects of a persons story/poem, comments on ways of how to improve, gives their own opinon, asks questions about character/ plot development, offers edits on the individual chapters, and provides PROOF that they have read your story). If your review buddy gives you an in-depth review, you MUST return the favor, for you are their review buddy as well!! You are to follow the same standards and offer no less than what they have given you. Equality and superior reviews are the keys for happy authors and great stories!

My review buddies are lookingwest, Lianoid, Tymcon, AvidWriter-92, and Victoria 7401 (If you get a chance, please check out their stories!)

Status: I am available as a Review Buddy. If you are interested (and committed) to exchanging wonderful long and in-depth reviews, please do not hesitate to contact me!

===========================

Reviews for any of my work (Nowhere, Heart to Heart, Remain Sane!) are greatly appreciated and swiftly returned, noted that the reviews I recieve WILL reflect the ones I return.

7/1/2010 #2,968
AvidWriter-92

Hello everyone. :)

Just wanted to say that Chpt 10: The Banquet of Persephone's Flight is up! :D

Reviews are much appreciated and returned when I have the time. :D

Thanks!

7/2/2010 #2,969
Wounded-Petals

Okay, another chapter of Devil's Play was posted. Any reviews that are given to it will be returned.

But for now, I'm going to go through and try to review some stories, so I'll post again later.

7/2/2010 #2,970
« Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member