The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Frayling0

'A shady young man sits in the shadowy corner of the Roadhouse, shuffling a deck of tarot cards while silently watching the patrons...'

I have just gotten into tarot card reading, so I need guinea pigs + I thought this would be a fun idea for the roadhouse. Acting in character and RPing would be great too.

PLEASE READ

Mr Tarot offers four different services, three of which are FREE!

Daily Draw (FREE) -You can get one of these every day. ONE tarot card is drawn, and I will describe the qualities and how they will effect you for the rest of the day.

Questions (FREE)- You can ask a specific question, and I will draw TWO tarot cards to seek an answer.

Love Match (FREE)- I'll draw ONE card and see how compatable you and your crush are!

Celtic Cross (One Review) -This is an in depth reading involving past, present, and future, utilising a total of TEN cards. I won't explain details here, so just google it if you want to find out more. This will cost you one review.

If anyone else has/uses tarot cards, feel free to join in and follow people's requests!

Now request away, your fate is in Mr Tarot's cards...

5/13/2011 . Edited 5/14/2011 #1
Mi.Ishi

Hey, I'll give you a review!

But you have to do my reading first, to see if you're accurate or not.

XD

What do you need from me, Mr Tarot? Please, dazzle me!!!

5/13/2011 #2
Frayling0

I need nothing but your positive energies! It's a general reading, so it should just give an insight into your current situation, and what you might need to do next.

Mr Tarot begins to draw cards, laying them out in the ancient Celtic Cross Spread. Once done, he explains them one by one. Before he does so, he seems to mumble something sounding like 'disclaimer' and 'entertainment'.

1 is your Present Card so it will give me an idea of what's going on. For this position I drew 'DEATH'. Death isn't necessarily as dark as it sounds, so I'd suggest there are some changes going on in your life at the moment. Death refers to killing off something old, and starting something new.

2 is your Obstacle or Challenge, which may get in the way of achieving your immediate goals. For this position I drew 'THE DEVIL'. It's a reasonable dark card, and generally means violence, but for this reading I'm not associating it with that. I think it refers to a particular person, and their ideals/motives are going to try and get in your way within the next few weeks. Let me know how that pans out.

3 is the Foundation card, or the root. For this I drew 'THE EMPEROR'. This card seems to be pointing to stability and protection - but those may soon be in the past. Does it worry you that you might lose these feelings?

4 is the Recent Event. For this I drew the 'SEVEN OF WANDS'. This is a defensive card, but also a triumphant one. Recently you battled something difficult, but you managed to succeed in a challenge - a challenge that at first seemed quite overwhelming. This victory hasn't gone unnoticed.

5 is the Best Result card. I drew the 'FIVE OF CUPS'. The five of cups is a card of loss and what remains after. I think this connects to number 3 - though you might lose that stability for a while, the element in your life that's left over will be the important bit. It will be extremely positive, and though it may be hard at first, I can see you'll adjust.

6 is the Immediate Future, this card should foretell an event within the next few days. I drew the 'TWO OF CUPS' - which indicates ties and bonds. You will either cement a relationship or forge a new one, whether that be romantic or friendly. I can see a strong tie forming.

7 represents Inner Feelings which may be affecting the situation described in Card 1. For this I drew 'THE CHARIOT'. I believe that maybe you're scared of moving too quickly, or at least moving on, since the chariot reflects motion. Ultimately, fate will move you though.

8 shows External Influences - those that are beyond your control. The 'NINE OF SWORDS' emerged, and thus a degree of disappoint is unavoidable. Accept it, and move on. Roll with the punches.

9 gives us an insight into your hopes and fears. I drew the 'KING OF SWORDS', which strongly represents power. You hope to be somebody, I think, but at the same time you fear the burden of authority.

And now to 10, the Final Outcome: I drew the 'KNIGHT OF WANDS'. This is a good card, and ties in nicely with the rest of the spread. You will definitely be changing residence soon, or so the card seems to hint. As mentioned before, movement is inevitable, but since you have a good heart the pain will be minimal. Another thing worth mentioning is I have drawn mainly 'wands' and 'swords' in the minor arcana, which are generally masculine images as opposed to chalices and pentacles. The card I drew indicating a relationship - I believe it will be a male, whether a family member or potential partner.

And that brings your reading to an end.

Mr Tarot begins to shuffle his deck again, turning away from Mi.Ishi.

How did he do?

5/14/2011 #3
Mi.Ishi

Strange, a lot of those cards also showed up in another reading that I did recently.......

O.O

Yeah, you'll get your review. I started a new job, and have found myself having difficulty with it. Plus, I'm having to deal with grad school things and finishing my degree in the next year. So yeah, I guess it does relate a bit!

5/14/2011 #4
Frayling0

Wow, I'm glad I picked similar cards and that it fits in some way, I had fun doing it since I'm still learning :)

No rush/worries with the review, I only charged because the Celtic Cross takes a bit more time haha! Did you want a daily reading (free XD) for today at all? I want more clients lol ;)

5/14/2011 #5
Whirlymerle

Hi there!

I'd love to give you a review for a Celtic Cross reading. Which of your works would you like a review on?

~Merle

5/14/2011 #6
Frayling0

Of course you can, I'd prefer Hailstorm but the choice is yours. I'm going to do the reading within the next 30 mins, so no worries about the review until after I've done it!

5/14/2011 #7
Frayling0

Mr Tarot begins to draw cards for Whirlymerle, laying them out in the ancient Celtic Cross Spread once again. Once done, he explains them one by one. Before he does so, he seems to mumble something sounding like 'disclaimer' and 'entertainment'...

1 is your Present Card, and for this I drew the 'TEN OF PENTACLES'. I'm drawing a family 'vibe' from this - there are definitely some ongoing issues involving close family at the moment.

2 is the Obstacle in your path. I have drawn the 'SIX OF PENTACLES'. I think you're being too helpful, if that was ever a crime. You're giving too much of yourself away, and the selflessness is leaving you drained.

3 is the Foundation card. For this I drew the 'THREE OF WANDS'. It shows me that you're a strong person and don't always let those emotions out - do you feel you need to stay strong for others?

4 is a Recent Event. The Tarot gave me 'JUSTICE'. This is literal. Something you had thought unfair turned out ok after all. Events ended up taking a positive turn for you or those around you.

5 is the Best Result card. I drew the 'FIVE OF WANDS'. This is a great sign! Things are going to turn out well since this card signifies a degree of opulence - whether that's physically or emotionally remains to be seen. It comes with a warning though - there are those that might not be who they seem, so remain cautious.

6 is the Immediate Future, this card should foretell an event within the next few days. The Tarot chose 'THE HEIROPHANT'. Your good will to others will pay off - this may even send you on a completely new and exciting road. Have no fears, this will be a positive and enriching experience.

7 shows me Inner Feelings which lay behind the results of card 1. I have drawn the 'SEVEN OF CUPS' and thus I think you fear things that are too good to be true. Regarding the family situation you're not naive - you can see through people's thin veneer's.

8 shows External Influences - those that are beyond your control. The Tarot presented the 'NINE OF WANDS' to me. This reflects a wall or a palisade. You can't control other people's defensiveness, you just have to use everything at your disposal to soften those barriers.

9 gives us a glimpse of your hopes and fears. I drew the 'KING OF CUPS'. You wish for a fair, just world, and your fear represents that. Injustice, brutality, and mistreatment. Those are the most inner feelings of your soul, and you would not wish them upon anyone, since most (if not all) deserve a chance.

And now to 10, the Final Outcome: the Tarot has decided this card will be the 'TEN OF CUPS'. Rejoice, this is the card of rainbows and happy endings. Though just like all roads, there will be bumps, I feel sure you can look forward to contentment. Your fears will not be realised, and the family situation will end positively - with ties even stronger for it.

Mr Tarot begins to shuffle his deck again, turning away from Whirlymerle.

How did he do?

5/14/2011 #8
Whirlymerle

Whirlymerle mutters something about wanting her money back after she hears Mr. Tarot mumbling disclaimers (just kidding!).

But anyway! Wow, the last and first time I got my tarot card reading was when I was 11 or 12. That was a long time ago.

1. Yes, there are definitely some family issues going on. So spot on for that one.

2. Hmm… Not sure on the being too helpful one. I have a friend who is very helpful for all situations, and I wish I could be more like her.

3. Hehe, I cry about just about everything. Literally, someone made me a birthday cake and I started crying when I looked at how beautacious it was. But yes, I do my crying in private, for the most part.

4. Yeah, I can probably think of something that happened that turned out all right in the end.

5. Whoohoo!

6. Double whoohoo!

7. Something like that.

8. I don't try to soften other people's defensiveness, I just live with them…

9. Wow, that's deep…

10. Crossing my fingers!

Thanks for the reading! That was fun (for me and hopefully for you as well).

5/14/2011 . Edited 5/14/2011 #9
Frayling0

Thank you - it's the victi- uh... clients, who make the experience worth while. And yes, it was great fun. Hit and miss, but glad I nailed the family problems, I hope it all turns out ok for you, the reading certainly indicated that!

Oh and thanks sooo much for the review! Remember, I can do daily draws and questions every day for free, just ask!

- Luke

5/14/2011 #10
Whirlymerle

I fear that I'm going to sound unbelievably corny, but would you mind also drawing a love match card for me? Thanks!

5/14/2011 #11
Frayling0

Of course, may I ask the initials of this potential love match?

5/14/2011 #12
Whirlymerle

EDIT: Won't clutter up the thread, but thanks! Hmm...

5/14/2011 . Edited 5/15/2011 #13
Frayling0

(No worries about the corniness - love matches are always corny! Oh, and nobodies looking ;))

Mr Tarot selects a card, then stares at Whirlymerle with a glint in his eye.

THE DEVIL

There's a definite connection... but any chance of a relationship could be blighted by passion bordering on obsession. The two of you together would certainly make sparks fly!

5/14/2011 #14
Superslow Jellyfish

Whoaaaa, I'm very willing to review you ASAP (will be anon, because of the issues involved, but I'll sign as BarbieMonster aka Flare) for a Celtic Cross. This is so ironic, since me and a close friend are planning on doing this on-campus thing every Wednesday this fall where I do tarots and she sells friendship bracelets. I'm in the learning phase, too, since I've got about four months of summer to kill. And I want to see how legit you are in this...

So, uh. Do I review first or do you do the fortune-telling first?

5/15/2011 #15
Frayling0

Hey there! Mr Tarot is happy to do Celtic Cross readings before you have to review - so hold on to your seats. Reading upcoming...

5/16/2011 #16
Frayling0

Mr Tarot begins to draw cards for BarbieMonster, laying them out in the ancient Celtic Cross Spread once again. Once done, he explains them one by one. Before he does so, he seems to mumble something sounding like 'disclaimer' and 'entertainment'...

1 is your Present Card, and for this I drew the 'THE SUN'. There's an element of contentment in your life at the moment - and it's shining to me brightly! You've got some good friends around you, and the road you're on seems like it's going to be a worthwhile one! Any love interests are going to develop quickly. Just brace yourself for the next card - since that will be something you need to look out for.

2 is the Obstacle in your path. I have drawn the 'KING OF PENTACLES'. The King of Pents is wizened but in peril of corruption. Yes, things are generally going well, but try not to get too big headed over it all. Corruption is a terrible thing, and it can afflict the most kindly of souls. Do not covet those material possessions, give out more than you receive. This way, you'll be fine.

3 is the Foundation card. From the deck emerged the 'KING OF CUPS'. Your recent happiness seems to owe to your responsible attitude - I can see that times of being careless are few and far between for you. A little creativity comes to mind as well, especially when helping friends with their problems. You always give the most interesting and intuitive of advice.

4 is a Recent Event. The Tarot gave me 'PAGE OF SWORDS'.The Page is young and inexperienced, though he means well. Did you do something you thought would work, yet it turned out worse off. I think you felt you had a 'midas touch', but what you touched didn't turn out quite as expected. It's made you more hesitant when helping people in future.

5 is the Best Result card. I drew the 'JUSTICE'.This card is all about fairness and equal measure. I can see things will turn out positively whatever you do - since you carry an aura of emotional balance. Even if something you didn't want to happen DOES happen, it will be counter balanced by the positive energies surrounding you.

6 is the Immediate Future, this card should foretell an event within the next few days. For this, I drew the 'TEN OF PENTACLES'. For me, this card represents family gatherings and family fortunes. I think there is something coming up for you... a party or barbecue or some form of gathering. It will be a great time emotionally, and a lot of bonds are going to be strengthened. I see no hiccups for this gathering.

7 shows me Inner Feelings which lay behind the results of card 1. I have drawn the 'KNIGHT OF WANDS'. This tells me you desire to move on in some way at the moment, and perhaps the thought of that is what's making you happy at the moment. The Knight is in motion atop his horse, so perhaps he's leaving the past behind and seeking new opportunities. All of that applies to you.

8 shows External Influences - those that are beyond your control. The Tarot presented the 'SIX OF WANDS' to me. This is a card of expectation and hope. Remember that those are good feelings in small measures - don't try to hold them back, because you won't be able to. They're all part of your natural balance.

9 gives us a glimpse of your hopes and fears. I drew the 'TWO OF PENTACLES'. This is a difficult one. I think you fear embroilment. Is someone close to you involved in something you'd rather not know about? You don't want to get involved in their dangerous games, I sense. And becoming the victim is your greatest fear.

And now to 10, the Final Outcome: the Tarot has decided this card will be the 'FIVE OF CUPS'. I can safely say you're a very positive and optimistic person - even when the question called for something negative, I drew positive cards for you. But this card has struck a different chord. It represents a cloaked figure, watching forlornly as three cups fall to the ground, with only two left standing. There will be loss, and that is going to grind with your balance for a while. I think this will be in the near future. What do the two cups left standing mean though? Throughout your reading, I'm confident that you are strong emotionally, with a strong family and friend base. Emotionally, you'll more than survive this. You'll retaliate, alive and kicking. Good for you, Barbie.

Mr Tarot begins to shuffle his deck again, turning away from BarbieMonster.

How did he do?

5/16/2011 #17
Superslow Jellyfish

*Freaks out a little by the sheer accuracy of some of these cards*

First and foremost, before I begin, people have refused to tell me my fortune since I'm all positive and stuff. Last December, I had random people grab my wrist and smile, saying I somehow have good luck for this year. Bear in mine that this is in a foreign country where people take these things a bit more seriously, before I get weird looks.

1. Good to know I seemed to have made the right decision with college. Ooh, love interests. It's been forever since that since school had taken over my life in a totalitarian way.

2. This was one of the cards that freaked me out. My cousin, well, I call her my sister since we've been close since I was born, is now the only source of conflict. She's kind of persistent in changing everything about me, especially in material possessions, like clothes, music, accessories and other such things. I'm guessing that's what that means.

3. My happiness = two years of college into one (well, I entered college with six credits away from Second Year) and epically passing two classes that were the bane of my mere existence. Yeah, my friends look to me for advice. Especially educational since I'm about the only person they know who did two years of college in one (pretty much).

4. THIS ONE FREAKS ME OUT: I was thinking and thinking about this one. No one really knew this, but I got B's in both my math classes, because I studied them in an obsessive way. Like, I had dreams with numbers telling the answers and...Ahem. Anyways, my obsession with passing math led me to barely study for Biology. I had gotten A's on like, six of the quizzes and fairly good grades on the rest and the rest of the assignments were all 100's. So I decided to put in 95% of my effort in Statistics and the rest in Biology so certain I'd get a B at the lowest. I was dead wrong and the opposite of what I had thought would happen DID happen, though I still passed. Am I going to recommend this supposedly easy Bio to everyone else? Not sure.

5. Not surprised. Apparently, I'm supposed to be some kind of walking justice card with the date of my birth and yadda yadda. Balance is my cornerstone in life. And as of lately, I've been compared to Charlie Sheen by some of my friends in how I seem to be bi-winning lately. I actually got into every school I had applied, even the insanely good ones, when last year...

6. This one doesn't seem likely, since my family is leagues away in another country. I wish, though. Desperately. Their BBQ's are amazing, holy snap and it's May, which is one of the months they do it most, which makes me jealous. Me gathering with friends is more likely now that their exams are up.

7. I've been desiring the same thing for a while, which is getting the hell out of where I am, which I am FINALLY getting after a zillion setbacks. I've been stuck in the same town forever and I'm so sick and tired of the past, so this was one of the accurate cards. Now I have to wait four months...

8. This card confused me a bit. I'm optimistic (though it gets challenged at times, especially last year), and I try to live on those two ideals. My sister, on the other hand...

9. The other freakily accurate card. My sister and I are like a physical, emotional, and mental representation of the yin-yang symbol. Yeah, we care about each other deeply, but she loves drama and conflict and I avoid it at all costs, though she's been succeeding in angering me more and more recently. And I know she's up to something always, since she can't live without chaos and I know she'll drag me into her stupidity, which I do not tolerate. And we've been arguing a lot more recently. Oh, and I'm going to live with her when I go off to school. I don't think I've mentioned that, which explains the obstacle path.

10. There better not be loss. I'm sick and tired of that. Though you probably mean that in a different sense. I'm losing the comfort of living with my mom, the fact that I know everything about this place I live in, and my bedroom (what?) for good. Haha, I got the positive cards! Last year was pretty awful for me, since I had gone through life-changing things all in one month, so I set aside a game plan on how I wasn't going to be miserable anymore and it pretty much worked. Yeah. I have a tendency to get better. I hope I don't sound obnoxious there.

Cool reading! A lot of it was scary, cards 1-5,7, and 9 were pretty much true. I just have to watch out for my sister, who's now acting like this evil country-music loving Bratz doll (get it? Bratz and Barbies hate each other!). Even the cards are saying so...

Well, then. I shall review your story within the hour! Thanks for the reading! It was pretty awesome!

5/16/2011 #18
Frayling0

Glad you enjoyed it, I had fun doing it since I got so much positive energy from you :) Just ask if you ever want a free daily reading or question answered!

5/16/2011 #19
BuzzBee001

Wow, you're good (and a little bit creepy). Just started reading Hailstorm so may take me a day or two to get round to finishing it then reviewing. I've only once had my fortune told and that was by a palm reader when I was little. I may have to ask you if I may have a Celtic Cross reading once I've reviewed :)

5/18/2011 #20
Frayling0

You may have a Celtic Cross reading right now :) No rush/worries on the reviews, I just enjoy doing it hehe! I'm going to use a different deck this time if you don't mind, it's called The Wildwood, and the cards are very similar in nature but they're more to do with animals and nature and life. I love this deck so it's the perfect chance to practise with it!

Was there anything in particular you wanted to ask Mr Tarot, or shall I just do a general reading for you?

5/18/2011 #21
BuzzBee001

That sounds like a great deck you have there! I'm already hooked on Hailstorm and I am/will be sneaking on at work to read it!

I have nothing in particular that needs asking, but thanks for asking.

5/18/2011 #22
Frayling0

Ok, I'll do a general reading for you :) It will be up within the next hour or so!

5/18/2011 #23
Frayling0

Mr Tarot begins to draw cards for BuzzBee001, laying them out in the ancient Celtic Cross Spread once again. Once done, he explains them one by one. Before he does so, he seems to mumble something sounding like 'disclaimer' and 'entertainment'...

1 is your Present Card, and for this I drew the 'THE GREEN WOMAN'. She represents the cosmos, and the microcosm's in the human heart. I feel you're in the midst of learning something, since this is when she appears. She also seems to make an appearance when there are fertile relationships on the go - you're currently in a good place with family and friends.

2 is the Obstacle in your path. I have drawn the 'THE WORLD TREE'.It is showing me the twists and turns ahead of you - ones that perhaps you're already experiencing. The Tree is the heart of the universe however. Stay strong and navigate those bumps - I can see you'll rise above it and find happiness whatever happens.

3 is the Foundation card. From the deck emerged the 'TEN OF VESSELS'. This sums up the first card really - it's a card of happiness. You've made roots somewhere, perhaps emotionally, and it has brought you a degree of joy. This is the foundation of your life at the moment, and is vital to continue.

4 is a Recent Event. The Tarot gave me 'EIGHT OF VESSELS'. The eight is the card of rebirth. It says 'see challenges as others see impossible odds'. Just like THE WORLD TREE said, there WILL be some challenges ahead, and you've already began to experience at least one of those, but you are reborn metaphysically. There are new opportunities, and the chance to start down an exciting new path. Don't waste this.

5 is the Best Result card. I drew the FOUR OF VESSELS'. (These cards are all linking really well!) This is of lethargy and boredom, but only if you do not rise above the challenges. If you do as I suggested, you'll bypass this state of mind and be at one with yourself.

6 is the Immediate Future, this card should foretell an event within the next few days. For this, I drew the 'FIVE OF BOWS'. It's a card of empowerment. I think in the next few days you'll be allowed to wield a degree of responsibility - I know that you'll use that wisely and carefully, and you will feel mentally and physically empowered as a result.

7 shows me Inner Feelings which lay behind the results of card 1. I have drawn the 'FOUR OF BOWS'. Yet another positive card! This is one of celebration. Thus the happiness and learning of card 1 are because of something worth celebrating. Did something great happen to you or your family recently?

8 shows External Influences - those that are beyond your control. The Tarot presented the 'NINE OF VESSELS'. Kindness is the beginning of wisdom. Never fear you're giving too much to those around you - they are taking those positive energies in, and it is only enriching you because of your generosity. Don't stifle those energies.

9 gives us a glimpse of your hopes and fears. I drew the 'SEVEN OF STONES'. I think that someone near you is hurting at the moment, either friend, family, or colleague. In your heart you wish you could heal them. You're doing more good than you think. Those positive energies are doing this person the world of a good. Expect the unexpected - they will shift away from this pain fairly soon.

And now to 10, the Final Outcome: the Tarot has decided this card will be the 'THE WANDERER'. There is no doubt in my mind of your optimism and happiness. The wanderer walks across a crystal clear lake, stepping over a beautiful rainbow. The wandered - who is you - feels empowered and positive enough to walk all the way to the end, and out into the unknown. This ties together ALL of the other cards. Continue in your optimistic ways, because I see great chances and opportunities, not to mention the healing properties you are giving off to those around you. I'm impressed BuzzBee001, you are truly a great-hearted person!

Mr Tarot begins to shuffle his deck again, turning away from BuzzBeee001.

How did he do?

5/18/2011 #24
BuzzBee001

Orders a drink for Mr. Tarot to thank him for giving her goosebumps ;D

I'm definitely learning all the new quirks in my new job responsibilities, but I'm also looking to learn a new language. Plus I've managed to mend a few bridges with some family members :S

2.There have been a few bumps recently but I do tend to try not to trip up too much ;D

3. Okay, I'm not too sure what this may allude to, emotionally speaking my roots are at my home – which I consider to be where ever my family live. But physically – I suffer from itchy feet when it comes to living somewhere, will happily move for adventure/new experiences ;D

4. Hmm, I have been applying for new jobs more recently, I am feeling like I'd enjoy something new or different.

5. I'm not sure – could link to 4 and my need for a new job/experience?

6. More responsibility… well that can only help matters :)

7. I'm not too sure, but then maybe I just have been a bit oblivious lately?

8. Well that's definitely a sign to keep being kind to people :D

9. Ah, yes, that is spot on, wish it wasn't (not because of you, but because it'd mean she isn't hurting)

10. The Wanderer…. Wow, that does sum me up a fair bit…. You're creepy, in a very good way, but creepy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading :D I'm impressed at how good you are, especially as you said you're just getting into it.

5/18/2011 #25
Frayling0

Thanks :) I enjoyed doing it, as always. I'm usually such a grounded person - cynical since I study History at uni lol - but I've really begun to put faith in the tarot. Nearly every reading I do comes out with some truth. Weird or what? It just all comes together when I do it haha - plus it's great fun. I'd recommend people buy decks, you won't look back ;)

5/18/2011 #26
xRayne wolfx

This seems pretty interesting, may I have a celtic reading sir? I'll review your Hailstorm..

5/18/2011 #27
Frayling0

Rayne, it's good to see you :) And of course you may!

2 questions first...

1) Is there a particular question you want answered, or a general reading?

2) Since I now feel confident using either, which deck would you like me to use? I can use the Rider-Waite which is the classic, medieval style deck, or the Wildwood which is a druids, animals e.t.c style deck.

5/18/2011 #28
xRayne wolfx

It's good to see you as well :)...

Um.. Just a general reading Frayling, and it doesn't matter about the decks- I barely understand tarot cards at the moment.. :)

5/18/2011 #29
Frayling0

Ok I'll use Wildwood since it's sitting in front of me (and I'm too lazy to get up LOL). I'll have the reading up within the next 60 minutes or so :) Just think about the reading for me so I can pick up some energy :)

5/18/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member