The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
Dr. Self Destruct

I have reviewed...

The Memory Holder - Vivace.Assai

Burning Lungs - paperdisasters

Tempted by Fire - Michodell

A Criminal by the Picking - thenutrunningthenuthouse

----------

I'm still returning reviews for The Angel Kristoph that are longer than a line or two.

Keep in mind most of my work (with the exception of some one-shots) is rated M for violence, gore, and sexual content.

All reviews will be returned ASAP. Thanks!

3/26/2012 #691
Michodell
I just started a new story Angel Wings and would appreciate reviews on that or Tempted by Fire . I will return all reviews I receive ASAP.
3/26/2012 #692
sethned
If you could please review my story [b]I'm Not Gay But My Boyfriend Is[/b]
3/27/2012 #693
our sick story
Reviewed chapter three of Angel Wings and chapter thirty-eight of the Angel Kristoph, will review the others when I'm not so snowed under with coursework :3 Requesting reviews on chapter three of Shrinking Violet, the ones longer than a line or two will be returned when I get the chance. :3
3/28/2012 #694
mingsquared
Reviewed chapter 3 of "Shrinking Violet". Still requesting reviews for "The Unseen Prince". I'll probably update it Friday or Saturday.
3/28/2012 #695
Whirlymerle
I reviewed:

Gifts of Gold, ch 1

I Never, ch 2

Meet me at the Altar, ch 3

The Memory Holder, ch 3-6

The Missing Echo, ch 1-5

~

Please review Beautiful Dreams, Twisted Realities, I return all reviews over one line (200 characters) long. Thanks!

3/28/2012 #696
Dreamers-Requiem
Hey! Right now, it'd be great to get some feedback on What's Lost, my latest story. But, like always, I return all decent length reviews on any of my stories.
3/29/2012 #697
this wild abyss

I've recently reviewed:

The Memory Holder by Vivace.Assai

shrinking violet by paperdisasters

I'm still returning all reviews (longer than 1 line) for Vespertine.

Summary: I was eleven when my third husband died. The empire was inflamed. They told me I was cursed; they said I was a murderer, but they didn't understand. They didn't understand that I was more than that. More than a wife—more than a woman. Magna Mater had chosen me.

[Link]

3/30/2012 #698
Dr. Self Destruct

I have reviewed...

I Never - DutchAver

What's Lost - Dreamers-Requiem

----------

I'm still returning reviews for The Angel Kristoph that are longer than a line or two.

Keep in mind most of my work (with the exception of some one-shots) is rated M for violence, gore, and sexual content.

All reviews will be returned ASAP. Thanks!

Edit: To keep from double posting I'll just edit this post.

I have a short story I just added today that I'd love some feedback on called, When Heroes Fall. All reviews on it will be returned, of course.

3/31/2012 . Edited 4/1/2012 #699
OneOriginalThing
Hey I would love if y'all could review for my story game on, and all the other ones, I would appreciate it sooooo much. I'm in high school, and I'm just trying to improve to become half as some of you out there.
4/1/2012 #700
OneOriginalThing
Hey I would love if y'all could review for my story game on, and all the other ones, I would appreciate it sooooo much. I'm in high school, and I'm just trying to improve to become half as some of you out there.
4/1/2012 #701
this wild abyss

I've recently reviewed:

Game On by OneOriginalThing

shrinking violet by paperdisasters

I'm still returning all reviews (longer than 1 line) for Vespertine.

Summary: I was eleven when my third husband died. The empire was inflamed. They told me I was cursed; they said I was a murderer, but they didn't understand. They didn't understand that I was more than that. More than a wife—more than a woman. Magna Mater had chosen me.

[Link]

4/2/2012 #702
JRockFan
I reviewed Vespertine

Please review any chapter of The Red Death

4/3/2012 #703
seredemia

I reviewed:

A Cry for Trust (6 chapters) by Vivace.Assai

The Memory Holder by Vivace.Assai

Angel Wings (3 chapters) by Michodell

The Unseen Prince (2 chapters) by mingsquared

I Never by DutchAver

Hakujou na Enjinsha Black Jack by vernelley

I shall review more this week! Possibly, tomorrow~

Please can I have reviews for Penumbrae?

4/3/2012 #704
mingsquared
Reviewed:

"Game On" by OneOriginalThing

"Penumbrae" by andHeavenfell

"The Red Death" by JRockFan

Requesting reviews for the latest chapter of "The Unseen Prince".

4/3/2012 . Edited 4/3/2012 #705
lookingwest

Hello hello

I just uploaded the start of a new story and will be giving returns for any reviews! I customarily will return the same length/quality that I receive.

Also, this first cold opening bit is quite short.

--

The Witch & Wave: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3010674/1/

Rated: T

Genres: Sci-fi/Supernatural

Summary: Dystopian setting. Third person present. Cyperpunk with a fairy tale flavor. Later it will probably have some fun INSIWBish magic in it.

4/4/2012 . Edited 4/4/2012 #706
seredemia

I reviewed:

A Cry for Trust (2 chapters) by Vivace.Assai

The Second Life of the Murder by thenutrunningthenuthouse

The Unseen Prince by mingsquared

Gifts of Gold (2 chapters) by Embarassed

Thief from Darkness by ElfCat2323

~

As always, reviews for Penumbrae will be appreciated and returned :)

4/4/2012 . Edited 4/4/2012 #707
Embarrassed
I've reviewed a few chapters of

Penumbrae

Vespertine

To Tame a Dragon

one chapter of Game On

one chapter of The Unseen Prince and Mists of Avalon

I'd much appreciate reviews on either of my stories, preferably on the latest chapter of Gifts of Gold

Thanks to everyone in this forum, all the reviews I have received have been very helpful :)

Just a sidenote for people who have reviewed, I appreciate that you're trying to adhere to my request for the most recent chapter, but if you haven't read the previous chapters, feel no obligation to skip ahead.
4/4/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #708
Dr. Self Destruct

I have a major headache so this post is probably going to come out sloppy.

I've reviewed: Gifts of Gold (chapter 1) by Embarrassed, The Unseen Prince by mingsquared, Penumbrae (think I'm up to chapter 11 on that one...) by andHeavefell, The Memory Holder by Vivace.Assai.

Still looking for reviews on The Angel Kristoph (updated it last night, so I'd love some feedback on the later chapters if possible), and I'd also love some reviews for my April WCC When Heroes Fall (rated T). I also welcome reviews on my other one-shots: Vore, The Only Time and Voices for the Voiceless.

Thaaaaaanks.

4/6/2012 #709
OnHiatus9.18.012
Well, it has been a long while! I've been very busy with school but every Roadhouse email i got made me wish for more time. I'm coming up on the end of the semester, so i decided to jump back in on a hopeful whim that I'll be able to keep up. I haven't gotten any work done on "Daughter of the Wild" (for those of you that remember that lol) but I did get inspiration for a continuation of the story of Lily and her sisters, titled "The Color of a Lily's Heart"(http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3011429/1/The_Color_of_a_Lilys_Heart). It's set 20 years after the original story, with all the girls married with children and secretly violently unhappy. When Fancy's daughter Jubilee crosses a line with her parents, she's forced to move into her aunt Lily's house. This event is the catalyst that sets off the explosion which has been building for twenty years. I've got ten chapters so far, up to the point where Jubilee has just moved into the house. Any proper constructive reviews will be returned as promptly as possible. I'm a little rusty but I will do my best. Thank you in advance! Sincerely, Lily Ann Grace
4/6/2012 #710
Dreamers-Requiem
Hey! So, right now, I would love some detailed reviews on my two young adult/teenage romance stories; Crash and Desperate Desires. I just want to make sure the characters and plot are working - the newest version of Desperate Desires currently only has a couple of chapters up, but another one should be coming soon. Thanks.
4/7/2012 #711
OneOriginalThing
I have reviewed for: The unseen prince-mingsquared Penumbrae -andHeavenFall A good student-Embarrassed Vespertine-R.E MuseKamp
4/7/2012 #712
OneOriginalThing
I would love some reviews for any of my stories, especially my new story game on.
4/7/2012 #713
Vivace.Assai

Sorry if this post is vague. It's been awhile since I posted and I haven't really kept track of what I've reviewed.

Over this past week or so, I've reviewed:

The Unseen Prince by mingsquared

(all chapters posted)

Penumbrae by andHeavenfell (now up to Ch. 26)

Meet Me at the Alter by LiberryBooked (all chapters posted)

Gifts of Gold by Embarrassed (Ch. 2)

all chapters posted of Angel Wings, Tempted by Fire, and To Tame a Dragon by Michodell

What's Lost by Dreamers-Requiem

shrinking violet by paperdisasters (all chapters posted)

The Angel Kristoph by Aldrea-Draco (now up to Ch. 12)

Game On by OneOriginalThing

As always I will return any reviews for The Memory Holder (Adventure/Romance) or A Cry for Trust (Mystery/Supernatural).

4/7/2012 #714
mingsquared
I reviewed:

"Gifts of Gold" (Chapter 7) by Embarrassed

"Voices for the Voiceless" by Aldrea-Draco

"The Color of a Lily's Heart" (Chapter 1) by Lily Ann Grace

"Game On" (Chapter 2) by OneOriginalThing

Requesting reviews for the latest chapter of "The Unseen Prince".

4/7/2012 #715
OneOriginalThing
hey i would love to hear what you guys have to say about my story gaurdien angels, true love and other myths, and as always ill review back for your stories.
4/7/2012 #716
lookingwest

I uploaded a new chapter of The Witch & Wave.

Link Here

I am returning all reviews on this and would love feedback on either chapters :)

Note: I also give what I get. If it's a one-liner it's going to be a one-liner return.

4/8/2012 . Edited 4/8/2012 #717
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Well, apparently I'm losing my touch in reviewing. Being clumped up in a 6 day full hr job will do that to you. Anyway will try to review something within the next few days if my focus is in 100% mode. At the same time will be trying do a rewrite on Fate Sangokushi. Or rather more of a clean up since I've bumped up a quite a few writing tutorials as of late. Thankful for that current modding delay at Elfwood. :)
4/8/2012 #718
trilby94
Hi :) I've reviewed Desperate Desires by Dreamers-Requiem, When Heroes Fall by Aldrea-Draco and Gaurdien Angels, True Love and Other Myths, by OneOriginalThing. I'd really love some feedback on two of my stories: My Lord Knight and Dreamland. They are both new ideas and still short but I'd appreciate any constructive comments to help me on my way with them :) My Lord Knight is a fantasy story in which a knight and nymph are chosen for a quest to overthrow the tyrranic King, however it's more complicated than it seems, not least because they can't stand each other! Dreamland is a young adult story about a troubled girl who is struggling to stay afloat but everything changes when she falls in love. It just might not be for the best.
4/8/2012 . Edited 4/10/2012 #719
Dreamers-Requiem
So I have two things to ask. For reviews, I'd love to get some feedback on some of my one-shots. Just take your pick. Linked to that, it would be great to get some votes on the poll on my profile page, if anyone is interested. It'll really help me in deciding what to work on next. Cheers. And, as always, I am currently working through stories to review, between doing work for University. So if I do owe you a review, just give me a few days and if you think I'm taking too long, just drop me a PM. Cheers.
4/8/2012 #720
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member