The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »
Katerzzz

Woo! The formatting is back!! *dances*

Hello! I'm back (ish) and am going to start reviewing/repaying those I haven't already at the weekend...but in the mean time, I would LOVE some reviews for Edward & Alice :) Thanks guys! Now I will try and repay those who do review me ASAP but I'm in the long run now towards the exams which determine where I got to University so I'm writing and revising :) Hopefully I should have some new stuff up soon so keep an eye out for that, but over than that, guys...I'll see you at the weekend! :)

Katerzzz

4/25/2012 #751
Dreamers-Requiem

So I had some problems earlier in the week with trying to review, but it seems to have sorted itself out now, so more reviews coming from me in the next few days. In the meantime, I'm pretty much looking for the same thing I was before - just reviews on any of the stories mentioned in my poll and maybe a few votes on the poll, too. I've got a couple but would love to see what others think, too. Cheers.

4/27/2012 #752
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu

Okay, will try and see how my chap 2 rewrite for ART will pan out. Best case scenario might be if Boro lost that final playoff spot. If so, then congrats to D-R. No bitterness intent. :)

4/27/2012 #753
peculiar9432

I'm seriously sorry to be so needy and annoying but I'm really dying for reviews here. I'm checking my stories for them like once an hour, I don't want to upload any more chapters to Thoughts in the Chaos before I get some feedback to the previous ones. So if anyone has just a little bit of time, a short little review would save my day :) And of course I will review back as soon as I myself have enough time. Right now I'm really busy for the next few days but after that I'll be more than happy to return the favor.

4/27/2012 #754
xRayne wolfx

Hello again, it's been a long a** time now . college is quite annoying.. Hope everyone is doing well though ^^ Any who, I was hoping to get some reviews on my poems and my rewrite of my old story "Jester" ^^

Poems: "When the warrior", "My angel of Hell", "My letter to my friends"

Story: "Trickster of Spectra" (summary: This world was meant to be peaceful. A place for lost souls to live, in a paradise of their own. When darkness rise, the fallen will become Lost.)

--

I'll return all reviews this weekend. :) thank you.

4/27/2012 #755
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu

Chapter 2 of A Ranger's Tale now outed. Will try to do some reviewing asap. But not now. Getting late now and I still got work tomorrow.

P.S: If my reviews come across as sub-standard in the near run, be assured that the weather can be the biggest bugbear at times. x.x

4/29/2012 #756
mingsquared

I reviewed:

Thoughts in the Chaos (Chapter 1) by peculiar9432

Trickster of Spectra by xRayne Aleu Wolfx

A Ranger's Tale (Chapter 2) by Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu

Please review the The Unseen Prince (preferably one of the newer chapters) or The Blossom's Fall (only a prologue so far but I'll update when I can).

4/29/2012 . Edited 4/29/2012 #757
seredemia

I haven't been on FP in about two weeks BUT EEP. WE DON'T HAVE TO EDIT HTML ANYMORE. I MUST CELEBRATE THIS.

Anyway, requesting reviews for Penumbrae, and I will return all the reviews I owe tomorrow. Yup yup.

Summary:

Don't let the darkness ruin you, love.

Link:

here

4/29/2012 #758
Dreamers-Requiem

Me, again. I have to admit, not having to work on my dissertation has really given me a lot more free time. Like I said before, I'm looking for reviews on any of the stories mentioned in my poll, and maybe a few votes on it, too? As well as that, as it's linked to Dark, I would like some reviews on Blend In, if any of the poll stories don't catch your eye. Cheers!

4/30/2012 #759
lookingwest

Requesting reviews for Little Bloodbeat.

Genre: Sci-fi/Supernatural

Summary: Hartwin, a gamer junkie living in a dystopian under-city, joins a team of cyber thieves after his girlfriend leaves him with nothing, and must embark on a journey to save his best friend after a heist gone wrong. With a virtual gaming addiction that has left him emotionally apathetic, and a passion for computer hacking, Hartwin must learn how to cope with reality, even when that reality becomes fantastical. Neuromancer meets Grimm's Fairy Tales in a cyberpunk world where the big bad wolf is not always who it seems.

Techs: Third person present tense, prose poem influence, some experimental sections.

Reviews: I return everything more than one line, and will commonly give back what I receive. I also have a clean slate at the moment with no returns, and I've finished with school :)

4/30/2012 #760
xRayne wolfx

I have reviewed the following :D

~ "The memory holder" by Vivace.Assai

~"Little bloodbeat" by Looking west

~ "Takes from Mortia: Rilly" by Some purple ink

~"The Blossom's fall" by Mingsquared

~"What's lost" by Dreamer's-requiem

(All very good stories :D)

---

Requesting reviews for "Trickster of Spectra"

Summary: This world was meant to be peaceful. A place for lost souls to live, in a paradise of their own. When darkness rise, the fallen will become lost..

I will be returning all very later on this week, I am in the misfits of finals and last remaining days of homework assignments for college. :D I'll be done with finals sometime around May 14th so updates on my story will be coming very soon after I'm done with finals. So apologizes in advance if I don't review you guys really quickly.. Have a pleasant day.

4/30/2012 #761
Dee October

I am about to leave at the moment, but I will review Trickster of Spectra and some others when I get back.

I would like some reviews on Some Story. I will attempt to review one of your stories if you post on mine.

5/1/2012 #762
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu

Reviewed Little Bloodbeat and The Angel Kristoph. The weather here in Singapore is extremely sucky now with the heat and humidity swirling abt, so doubt I can do anything much in major scale reviewing and what not. x.x

Also requesting reviews for A Ranger's Tale

Summary:Redemption? Hah! The world has never been fair to anybody and everyone. It's either you pursue something or nothing at all. That's how I live my life. As a wolf and Ranger combined...

Genre: Fantasy/Philosophical(?)

And yes I return reviews as well. :)

Note: Everything glossary and background concepts have been moved to my blog. Pls go to my profile to know the real deal. ;)

5/1/2012 . Edited 5/1/2012 #763
A Fire Rose

Reviewed "A Ranger's Tale."

Any reviews for "Sunset Festivities," or "The Snow Day," or "Libertas" would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

5/2/2012 #764
Dreamers-Requiem

Still looking for reviews on any of the stories mentioned on my poll, or Blend In. As well as that, I have a new story up - The Hotel Requiem, it's a bit of a random idea I had, so would love some feedback on that, too, if anyone has the chance to look over the first chapter. Cheers.

5/2/2012 #765
Celtic Predator

I would love some reviews on the latest chapter of my story: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3018378/1/bDark_b_bWar_b critiques are welcome! And I will review one of your stories. and here's the summary: A 1000 year-old war threatens to tear the world apart,then, in 1217, a 17-year old boy who may be the world's last hope appears... Rated T for language, violence, and blood in future chapters.

5/2/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #766
Ikerot

Reviewed Dark War.

I would love it if you review my story From Where we Started.

Summary: Started out as a general of a merciless squad, Elise made her way up to becoming the captain of the Alias, a large battleship that is both famous and infamous. To many members of her ship, she has many hidden secrets that she prefers to stay underground. But what happens when a man in the name of Zeffen steals her gauntlet and all the data stored inside it? She goes off to find him and put him out before he starts revealing her most important secret.

Genre: Fantasy/scifi

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3018765/1/From_Where_We_Started

5/2/2012 . Edited 5/2/2012 #767
Dr. Self Destruct

Hey, guys! Hope you're all doing well.

I'm all caught up in my returns, so I'm once again requesting reviews for The Angel Kristoph. Keep in mind it's rated M for violence, gore, and sexual content. All reviews more than one line will be returned, and I generally give what I receive. So if you want a detailed return, leave me a detailed review -- simple as that. ;)

-----

Summary:

Can a man still hope for redemption when the blood of a hundred innocents stains his hands?

Before he became merciless and callous, before he was sent on countless missions to hunt both demon and devil worshiper, even before Kristoph Montgomery committed suicide in response to his wife's murder, he knew well the screams of battle. But the transgressions of his human life, one spent high in the ranks of the Confederate States Army, pales in comparison to his present blood thirst.

Despite his sins of murder and suicide, Kristoph was given another chance to earn forgiveness for the lives he once destroyed. He was turned into a Templar, an angel who specializes in hunting and tracking—one of Heaven's most feared shock-troops.

After more than a century of successful hunts, bringing us to what is now present day America, Kristoph kills one too many innocent humans caught in the crossfire between Heaven and Hell. For his punishment he is sentenced to carry out the duties of a Grim Reaper, his leaders hoping he'll rediscover the virtues of compassion and humility lest he be cast into the fires of Hell. But instead Kristoph uncovers a much greater threat, one leading back to his days as a human. One linked to a devil named Desmond, the son of Lucifer who murdered his wife.

With revenge on the mind, Kristoph finds aid from a mortal woman, Mina, after rescuing her from a demonic cult. Now vexed by conflicted feelings, for Mina's appearance closely resembles his late wife's, Kristoph's hunt for Desmond changes from a desire for revenge into also a vow of protection. Desmond has his eyes set on Mina, and after already leaving his brand on her body, he isn't about to give her up. But with Kristoph rediscovering the passions of lust and love, is he willing to go to Hell and back, even defy his leaders and risk self-destruction, to keep Mina safe and earn his own freedom?

Genre: Action/Horror

-----

Thanks!

5/3/2012 #768
A Fire Rose

Reviewed The Hotel Requiem.

And now I'm going to ramble, because I'm dang tired and have lost my mind. My stlye revolves greatly around family stories, with deeply designed personalities in my characters and attention to sensory detail. Because I love it. A lot.

I'd love reviews for any or all of these:

"Sunset Festivities" -- Alasdair takes a girl on a date at a festival and tries to reconcile with his brother, whom he recently punched out. "Libertas" -- Calder, a private investigator in Ireland, searches for a runaway now held captive by an abusive boyfriend. "The Snow Day" -- a Christmas Eve story involving the mischief of the aforementioned Calder and Alasdair, as well as their five brothers.

Thank you and God bless!

5/4/2012 #769
Nesasio

I'm currently working on my returns, and should have them done tonight or tomorrow. Thanks everyone who's reviewed me so far. Normally I wouldn't post here without being caught up on returns, but I'm excited to say that I've finished posting Bay. That's right, the story is now complete, so no annoying cliffhangers! Yay!

But anyway, I will review back anyone who reviews Bay (longer than one line). I'd especially like feedback on chapters 7-end but anything is really appreciated. I'm hoping to start my second draft next month, so I'd love if people could take a look at the NaNoWriMo draft. :)

Bay

Horror/Supernatural/Romance/Adventure/Drama (um, it's complicated...)

A shadow stirs in the depths and sets its sights on the people of Tover. It aches to feed a vast hunger, one only a city can sate. Rated T for violence and (very) mild sexuality.

5/4/2012 . Edited 5/4/2012 #770
A Fire Rose

Reviewed Dark War.

Would still love a review for "Libertas," "The Snow Day," or "Sunset Festivities" -- thanks!

5/4/2012 #771
mingsquared

I reviewed:

Some Story (Chapter 1) by Dee October

Sunset Festivities by A Fire Rose

The Hotel Requiem by Dreamers-Requiem

Dark War (Chapter 1) by Celtic Predator

The Angel Kristoph (Chapter 4 to 5) by Aldrea-Draco

Bay (Chapter 3 to 6) by Nesasio

Requesting reviews for either:

The Unseen Prince

Summary: Darian always thought his life was normal, until he met a young seer and discovers his true identity as a lost prince. As he travels to find his memories and piece back his old life, he discovers that he can perform magic. But dark forces are at work and a plot that can change the history of the world is in motion. Darian must master his ability and use all his willpower to stop them from achieving their goal.

-or-

The Blossom's Fall

Summary: War is coming to Tohan, a nation deteriorated by centuries of peace and isolation. While the rest of the world industrialized, Tohan stayed behind. Clans fought for power as the throne weakened, unaware of the looming threat of invasion. In the middle of it all is Nakamura Kaede, a young court lady who is kidnapped and must now learn the secret art of stealth and assassination in order to save Tohan from total destruction

5/4/2012 #772
trilby94

Hellooo :) I have reviewed the latest chapters of Penumbrae by seredemia and Crash by Dreamers-Requiem

I would love to know what people think of my story Dreamland. It's a young adult fiction about a girl who is, to put it bluntly, an emotional mess and how falling in love might just tip her over the edge. So yes, any reviews for that will be much appreciated and, always, returned :)

5/5/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #773
A Fire Rose

Reviewed "Dreamland"

Please review either "The Snow Day," or "Libertas." Thanks!

5/5/2012 #774
Dreamers-Requiem

Hey! So still looking for reviews on any of the stories mentioned in my poll (and votes on it, too, would be great), and/or Blend In or The Hotel Requiem. Just working through a couple of things at the moment; mainly a couple of stories for people I owe reviews to, but I should get most of that done this week. Thanks.

5/6/2012 #775
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu

Reviewed Bay. Sadly I've got to crash and sleep now. Got work tomorrow. That plus the after-effects of seeing my grandma in the ICU is still lingering. T_T

Review for A Ranger's Tale will be much appreciated and welcome. :)

5/6/2012 #776
mingsquared

Just added a new chapter to The Blossom's Fall. Please check it out and review! I will return all reviews over two lines. :)

[Link Here]

Summary: War is coming to Tohan, a nation deteriorated by centuries of peace and isolation. While the rest of the world industrialized, Tohan stayed behind. Clans fought for power as the throne weakened, unaware of the looming threat of invasion. In the middle of it all is Nakamura Kaede, a young court lady who is kidnapped and must now learn the secret art of stealth and assassination in order to save Tohan from total destruction

5/6/2012 #777
seredemia

I reviewed:

Hakujou na Enjinsha Black Jack by Vernelley

The Second Life of the Murder by thenutrunningthenuthouse

The Unseen Prince by mingsquared

Updated Penumbrae. Requesting reviews longer than one line for that story, pretty please? ^___^ Will try to return reviews during this week.

Summary:

Jenna is a princess, whilst Eidan is your typical commoner. She's petrified of the dark, but he practically loves it. She's a human, and him? Well, she's starting to doubt his humanity as the days past. They're literally opposites, but that doesn't mean they can't be close friends.

However, when tragedy falls upon Jenna's kingdom, Eidan's the only one left to turn to. This may sound perfect but the more time she spends with him, the more Jenna realises that maybe even after all these years, she may not know Eidan at all.

Link:

Click me :)

5/7/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #778
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu

Guys, would like to review some stuff. Problem? My grandma's condition has taken a turn for the worse. So erm yeah. Truly doubt I'll be able to review anything decent for at least the next one week or so. Now gotta prepare myself to post something coherent in my blog for all the obvious reasons. T_T

5/8/2012 #779
DutchAver

I recently updated I Never, reviews would be awesome :) I'm still busy reviewing The Angel Kristoph and Honour of the Heart. I also recently finished Bite. All reviews will be returned!

(Tsumujikaze, best of luck to you and your grandma)

5/8/2012 #780
« Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member