The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
S. Jacks

I'm an art teacher off for the summer and find myself with a lot of free time. Despite being a lover of books, I'm not as much a lover of writing reviews. But I want to give to the fictionpress community somehow. So I've opened up art freebies for the hardworking writers here on fictionpress! No return reviews required. If you are interested in having a sketch done of one of your characters please zip on by my profile for rules and things and how to submit requests.

This is the forum I prefer to lurk on so that's why I post here. If my thread is off-topic it won't offend me to take it down. Rules are rules. BUT if it stays, Please DO NOT reply to the thread if you're interested in character art. Solicitations here will be ignored. I'd rather have the thread be open to others like myself who'd like to give freebies to the FP community. But, if you're one to want to Pay-it-Forward, reply away!

6/20/2012 #1
Nate Wodening

This is an example of something that *does* justify a whole new thread. But maybe try a more descriptive thread title?

6/21/2012 #2
PunkRockLuvr

Wait, I didn't really understand your description o.O Are you giving our free reviews or do you want something in return? And what was that about character sketches?

8/4/2012 #3
Mi.Ishi

If you've gotten the okay from Nate then you know that it's good. ;)

I agree, you need to come up with a catchier title, and perhaps a slightly better working description of the thread. But we're happy you're here!!

8/13/2012 #4
Singing A Silent Song

There's nothing on your profile...

11/18/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member