The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dolvich

Howdy, and welcome to the Roadhouse. Figure I'd make a place for folks to come by and get some reviews, and maybe read a good story or two. Make some friends while you're at it.

You know that favorite bar of yours? The one with the hardwood floors, and the old jukebox that only works if you hit it, and the staff that always seems to remember you? That's the Roadhouse.

It's pretty simple, so I'll go over the House Rules.

1. You post to the Roadhouse Bar when you want someone to read your work and review it. Someone reads and reviews your work. Traditionally, you read and review theirs as well, but it's up to you. Eventually we'll have a set staff of "Bartenders" who will be doing a lot of the reviewing, but as for now, you post, we read. Please don't feel you have to be a "Bartender" to put up anything. They are just the folks that will be doing reviewing as a job on the site. Hope that made sense.

2. Keep it clean in here. No cussin', flamin', hatin', or any sort of bad naturedness. Doesn't sit well with me.

3. Have fun. Write about anything. As long as we keep the stories coming, the reviews flowing, and the laughter high, then I've done something right.

4. Feel free to ask any questions. I have fairly reliable internet where I'm at, and I should be able to get to your questions within 24 hours.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the Roadhouse, tell your friends, and I'll see you around.

Rock and Roll!

6/6/2008 . Edited by Mi.Ishi, 8/13/2012 #1
Mi.Ishi

New Rules:

5. Please introduce yourself at the Pleasantries

6. Also, please do not put up shameless plugs for your writing. Regular patrons will add topics that they think is appropriate as the need arises. There is a new thread for affiliates if you'd like to put outside site information there, but what will be kept will be at the discretion of the mods, with advice from regular patrons about what is appropriate.

7. There is also a Questions topic for people who have general questions about the workings of and the goings on of fictionpress and RH, so please don't create new topics for things that can be answered in Questions.

5/27/2010 . Edited 5/29/2010 #2
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member