The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Fights-With-Words
You mean moi? Well alrighty then, If that's the case then I certainly feel special. I do have to ask, though, why Poster? It is catchy, though...
11/15/2008 #301
waittillthesunshines

I googled 'fights with words' and that was the first word I saw in the results. So, Poster!

11/15/2008 #302
Fights-With-Words
Shweet. I believe I will introduce myself as Poster from now on, rather than Wolfy or Beth. Very nice, very. Thank you.
11/15/2008 #303
waittillthesunshines

I feel special now too! I haven't really named anyone before! *claps*

11/15/2008 #304
Fights-With-Words
*round of applause* Congratulations, your first naming went well, I believe.
11/15/2008 #305
Caecilia

Posty... I Like it.

Makes me think of Post-It Notes...

I want to call you Stio.

11/16/2008 #306
Fights-With-Words
Um. 'K. ^_^'
11/16/2008 #307
Caecilia

Don't worry if you have no idea where I got it...

I know.

And it's NOT NONSENSICAL.

But that last comment isn't really pointed at you, so you can ignore it ^^

11/16/2008 #308
Fights-With-Words
Ah. I was concerned for a moment, but nevermind. =]
11/16/2008 #309
ephemeral dance

Well, hello all!

My name is Sarah. I'm 17 years old (going on 18!) and I'm finally mustering up the courage to post stuff here... frequently, I guess you could call it.

I'm a major musical theatre dork and I cannot keep musical references out of my stories. XD And also anime. Good grief, it's almost sad.

I live in a disgusting little town in Tennessee, but I'm planning on attending college out of state and then moving to New York in a few years. Woot!

So, yeah, that's basically it... It's nice to meet you all. :)

11/18/2008 #310
FuckMeAlice

Good to meet you!

I love your avi, by the way. Matt is the hottest five-minute character in the existence of the world.

11/18/2008 #311
ephemeral dance

XD Yes! Matt is definitely one of my favorite characters in Death Note, despite the little amount of screentime he got. I've fanfiction'd the absolute heck out that adorable boy. And, of course, Matthew in Lucky Little Children was sort-of-kind-of named in his honor. :)

11/18/2008 #312
FuckMeAlice

You have fanfiction?

I like MAtt a lot, but L and Mello still own all.

11/18/2008 #313
ephemeral dance

Yeah, for some reason, I always felt more confident in my fanfictions than I did in my actual original work. I have no idea why. I'm hoping to get out of that. I must admit, though, fanfiction has served as somewhat of catalyst for me. I would have lost all interest in writing if I hadn't "practiced," so to speak, with fanfiction... if that makes sense, and in turn, I decided to focus more on original work. *rambles*

www.fanfiction.net/~carbucketty, if you're interested. Dear, dear. Shameless self-promotion. XD

L and Mello are fantastic. Near is pretty great himself, but I can kind of understand why so many people dislike him.

11/18/2008 #314
FuckMeAlice

I disliked Near until the end, where he gives Mello credit where credit's due.

will check out your account on my fanfic account.

11/18/2008 #315
FuckMeAlice

hmmm.

I've actually read a good deal of your stuff already. Funny how that turns out...

11/18/2008 #316
ephemeral dance

Thanks for the review on Wards!

Sometimes I feel like I post entirely too much in the Death Note fandom, but I just think the characters are so fascinating. There's so much to be done with them, even the ones with little screentime, like Matt.

And on the topic of Near: I really liked Near because... oh, well. I don't know. I think he's more complicated than some people want to believe. I've heard people saying that he's just an immature little kid, blah blah, and a little robot, but you can tell that it's more than that. He obviously cared about L... and Mello. I just hate how fanfictions tend to chop up his characterization. That's why I avoid writing about him on his own. I always throw him with Matt.

And also, some of Near's snarky little comments are hella funny, on the topic of why I like him. XD

11/18/2008 #317
Fights-With-Words
Sorry it took me so long to say hullo. Nice to meet you, Sarah! They call me Stio around here. God only knows why. L made the world go round... too bad Light got him in the end. Clever b***.
11/18/2008 #318
ephemeral dance

Nice to meet you!

Light... oh, dear, the rants I could go on about him. I had such a love/hate relationship with Light the whole time, lots of hate, but a significant amount of love. I was so distressed during the last episode that I couldn't stand it, all on Light's behalf. It's weird how you can go through a whole series saying you hate a character and then when the series comes to end, you're crying your eyes out over that same character. Maybe I was the only one. XD

11/18/2008 #319
Fights-With-Words
You're not the only one. I did too. *residual tears* I need a minute...
11/18/2008 #320
FuckMeAlice

Ooh, I did. And I cried for Mikami. Poor dude.

11/18/2008 #321
Fights-With-Words
Awww... Mikami... *sobs*
11/18/2008 #322
FuckMeAlice

But Takada was a b!tch.

11/18/2008 #323
Caecilia

Wow, sorry for the late hello, sarah loves charts.!!

I think I'll call you Vaa. Hope you're okay with that!

You can call me Cae, or any variation of Caecilia, or just something random. I'm good with all!

Stio, would you like me to explain your nickname?

11/18/2008 #324
Fights-With-Words
Yep yep. *crying fit over*
11/18/2008 #325
ephemeral dance

Hey, Cae, and think you for the welcome! Vaa... lol, nice.

And on the topic of Death Note: D: Takada. I HATE THAT WOMAN SO MUCH. It's weird; a good amount of the females in Death Note are so pathetic, with the exception of Lidner and Naomi Misora. Female Death Note fans oftentimes hate all the female characters. I have a soft spot for Misa, myself, though. :)

OH AND MIKAMI! Fascinating man, he was. I loveddd him!

11/18/2008 #326
Caecilia

Vaa, come chat with us over at the poolhouse!

"Shootin' Pool, Shootin' the Breeze: Third Time's the Charm"

11/18/2008 #327
ephemeral dance

Will do!

11/18/2008 #328
overworkedandunderpaid

Name: Alex or Overworked

Random Fact: My sister is Amber Sun. There you go. My known trademark on fanfiction is my honesty, so sometimes I'm harsh. I'll try to tone it down.

11/18/2008 #329
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

Hiya! I`m Gobs (: Can I call you Dexa?

11/18/2008 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member