The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

Hey ! I`m Goblin. I used to come here , at the beginning of summer. (: I was applying for a bartender, too... when... my internet provider decided to cut my service. *Ominous music plays* I`m at the library right now.

Anyways, nice so meetcha! *grinz*

9/20/2008 #91
You'll Never Walk Alone

You go to the library this early? I know it's open, but... 7 on a sunday? Er... time zone?

I think I came in around the time were at page... 15 in the off topic. Sometime around the beginning of August, I suppose. I'm now addicted to this place. Then I suppose you haven't met Jake, Davi, Dag or Newbie or some of those other people up there *points upward* ... they're nice and shiny. Oh, nice penname, by the way.

Won't you come chat sometime?

9/20/2008 . Edited 9/20/2008 #92
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

Hahah, it was pretty late for being at a library actually, around 7-8 pm, I think. The one I go to is tiny, but it`s pretty much open till... late. And my time zone is -8, I`m on the west coast. (:

9/21/2008 #93
You'll Never Walk Alone

Well mine is +8 so there you go. Same time, different... time... same number, we'll go with that.

9/21/2008 #94
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

XD

9/21/2008 #95
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

...That was a short post ...

9/21/2008 #96
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

... For lack of anything to say...

9/21/2008 #97
Caecilia

Hey, Gobby.

How goes it?

9/21/2008 #98
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

It goes good (: Or, erm...

Grammer issues aside, how`s it been lately ?

9/21/2008 #99
Caecilia

Pretty good. Other than the fact that I'm cleaning, and now I smell like windex...

It was raining really hard, but now it's stopped.

Which makes me sad. I love the rain.

Btw, will you help me with my Digital Photography homework?

Details are over in the poolhouse (Shootin' Pool, Shootin' The Breeze) on page 81... Please help?

9/21/2008 #100
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

I`ll try ! I`m taking photo/ film this year (: So... *quickly heads on over*

9/21/2008 #101
Caecilia

Sweetness. Thanks, gobby

9/21/2008 #102
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

No probs . AND VIRGINITY ! (:

EDIT: It`s the first post on a page ... corrupting a fresh page... xD

9/21/2008 . Edited 10/9/2008 #103
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

*grabs a sharpie*

9/21/2008 #104
Caecilia

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but I must ask.

What is this 'virginity'?

9/21/2008 #105
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

I`m spamming, unintentionally (sp?) But I should go now... , pics to come later !

9/21/2008 #106
Caecilia

...Okay.

When you have the pics, lemme know, and I'll give you my email so you can send them to me.

9/21/2008 #107
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

I have them ! Well , a lot of them ... since I had my younger sister stand by me and take pictures while I typed nonsensically. (:

9/21/2008 . Edited 9/21/2008 #108
Curry Powder

Name- Curry.

Age- older in spirit than years.

Interests- Writing and nature.

Reason I'm Here- Stardust.

9/22/2008 #109
Caecilia

Hola, new kid.

Now, to find a bizarre nickname for you.

9/22/2008 #110
Lyssa Lunatique

How about C3P-0. I don't know. It's what I thought of first when I saw the name. Personally, I think it'd be a pain in the butt to type everytime, but would be random and annoying enough to be worth it :)

9/23/2008 #111
TorMentor

Because caecilia asked me to: Who am I? Someone who doesn't divulge his real name on tah intarwebs... so a nickname is definitely in order.

What do I like? My girlfriend (I can hear the "ooohs" and the "barf" in the audience... don't make me come out there!), writing, being lazy, wandering around aimlessly, eating good food

Where am I from? First of all: from the womb of my mummy. Secondly: From Belgium. Don't worry, most people don't know where it is anyway.

Why I will never participate in the Beer Run: I don't like beer, and drinking plenty of soda is just nasty... If it was pizza, or chinese food, or a possible combination of drinking / eating / ... then I'd be in (yeah, demanding, I know)

Why should you read anything that I write: Because... well, because.... yeah, that's a good enough reason! (I could threaten to kill kitties, puppies and babies if you don't, but I'll keep that threat for when we know each other a bit better)

9/24/2008 #112
You'll Never Walk Alone

So many new people and I'm not here to meet them!!!

Grounded... sneaking on...

9/24/2008 . Edited 9/24/2008 #113
Caecilia

Thanks, ToMe!!

...Need to come up with a nickname for you. Argh.

Kya, what did you do?!

9/24/2008 #114
TorMentor

ToMe isn't good enough as a nickname or is it something that implies some ridicule? /cries beforehand/

9/24/2008 #115
Caecilia

Huh?

Oh! It's not good enough as a nickname, don't worry, it doesn't imply ridicule... yet

9/24/2008 #116
TorMentor

Well, it's not as if you know enough about me to have something embarrassing to connect me with :p (yet ...)

9/24/2008 #117
Caecilia

I shall come up with something.... Or, you'll be stuck with it.

Just like Thoughtful Silence is stuck with Silence... Or Silt. Muaahhahaha

9/24/2008 #118
Idiot Savante

Name: They call me Beth outside of computer land, but you can call me Mo.

Age: Three plus four minus two times six plus four divided by two equals seventeen.

Thoughts on writing: I find it odd that I can't write if I'm happy. It's only when life's falling in the toilet that I find real inspiration.

Something little known: I'm allergic to bananas and I drink about a gallon of sweet tea a day.

9/24/2008 #119
You'll Never Walk Alone

I failed English.

I'm calling TorMentor Adolf. After my toaster. Whose name is Adolf.

And Modern Romance shall be... (ow, my head hurts) Mina.

That was a random name.

I'm not really a fan of sweet tea. I prefer my hot bitter tea.

9/28/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member