The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Kikyuu

Order up! (Forgot to add this the first time round.)

I know Dolvich makes a mean burger, but I'm afraid you'll have to settle with a review for Connections and one of my meagre attempts at cooking. Enjoy - I'm off to nurse my wounds from the wood stove.

7/11/2008 . Edited 7/11/2008 #31
Siren-esque

Some chicken wings would be lovely. Hope you settle your differences with the stove.

Also, a review of 'Pseudo Romance'.

Cheers

7/13/2008 #32
Trmpetplaya1

Order up! One review for "Pseudo Romance" - I wish I could write that lovely with so few words :)

And I wasn't sure if you wanted sauce with those wings, so if you need some, just holler. I'll be in the kitchen.

7/14/2008 #33
english summer rain

*is too short to see over bar*

l'irreparable pls? need some harsh crit. on it. torture me, I'M BEGGING YOU.

7/14/2008 #34
dragonflydreamer

*is also too short to see you across the bar*

Order up! One review for l'irreparable.

7/14/2008 . Edited 7/17/2008 #35
helixdown

Hm, i don't suppose you have any fancy wine? Ah, i know, how bout you get me the most expensive champagne you got? Oh, and while you're at it, could you check out my story The War to End All Wars? I'll warn anyone who wants to read further into it though, it's a bit of a late bloomer, you've gotta wait a while for the kick. Oh, one more thing, how exactly might i become a bartender?

7/16/2008 #36
Thoughtful Silence

Order up! One £2.99 bottle of chardonnay and a review for 'The War to End All Wars'

PS. To become a Bartender just go to the topic 'So, you wanna be a reviewer' and say... you wanna be a reviewer :)

Peace.Out.

7/16/2008 #37
Violent Messiah

OK, I'm back from being sick but still not well enough to go spin all night, so now would be a great time to hit me up for a review! -=D

7/16/2008 #38
dragonflydreamer

Order up! One review for The Morning After. I think it might have turned out a bit rare, though. Let me know and I'll ask the cook to grill it some more :D

*yells something to the cook about getting off his lazy @$$*

7/16/2008 . Edited 7/16/2008 #39
heart shaped box x3

May I get a virgin pina colida and a review on Moonlight Shadows, or any of my poems?

7/16/2008 . Edited 7/16/2008 #40
angels know the rest

A review for any of my poems would be great. Thanks!

7/16/2008 #41
MagicalThinking

Hehe this is a wonderful idea you folks have here! Well, I'd like a strawberry daiquiri and a review for "The Rush of a Crowd" please! ^_^

7/16/2008 #42
dragonflydreamer

Order up! One review for Moonlight Shadows. The other two are on their way ^_^

EDIT: Ack, scratch that, I reviewed Moonlit Sky. I hope that's okay with you.

7/16/2008 . Edited 7/16/2008 #43
Dolvich

Order up!

One Virgin Pina Colida, and one review for "Moonlight Shadows". Good work.

Enjoy!

7/16/2008 #44
Dolvich

MagicalThinking-

Order up!

One Strawberry Daiquiri and a review of "The Rush of a Crowd." Like it, I'll have to read your other work.

Enjoy!

7/16/2008 #45
dragonflydreamer

Order up! Once review for Silent.

7/16/2008 #46
Dolvich

*yells something to the cook about getting off his lazy @$$"

*Raises eyebrow at dragonflydreamyr*

Eh?

7/16/2008 #47
Siren-esque

A Mango Margarita and a review of " You were destined for greatness" please?

This is the happening place right here.

7/16/2008 #48
Thoughtful Silence

Order up! A Mango Margarita and a review for 'you were destined for greatness'

Sorry 'bout the lack of sense to it :)

7/16/2008 #49
MagicalThinking

Thank ye! ^_^ *drinks down Daiquiri* I was wondering maybe if I could ask for a review on "It's Nonsense" please?

This is a great way of getting and giving I must say, its fun looking through these lol

7/16/2008 #50
Violent Messiah

*sigh* I'd review your piece, Magical, but I know absolutely nothing about poetry. Sorry. -=/

7/16/2008 #51
Thoughtful Silence

Okay, I know a little 'bout poetry... so I I'll just review you again huh? Can't let The Roadhouse's fast review response times lag!!!!

7/16/2008 #52
Thoughtful Silence

Order up! A top-up for your Daiquiri and one review for 'It's Nonsense'

Peace. Out.

7/16/2008 #53
heart shaped box x3

Do you think I may be able to have a sparkling cider and maybe a review for Falling to pieces or Sitting in a crowded room?

7/16/2008 #54
MagicalThinking

oooh! yay! *drinks Daiquiri* Thank all of ye for the reviews! hehe I am curious if maybe a review could be made towards a new write? It's called "Crowded"?

please and thank you! n_n

7/16/2008 #55
Kikyuu

Order up!

It was my pleasure to get you a sparkling cider and a review for 'Sitting in a crowded room', Drea.

And there's also one fresh strawberry daiquiri for MagicalThinking and a review for 'Crowded'. (If I didn't know better, I'd say we were trying to get you drunk!)

Enjoy!

While I'm here, can I abuse my bartender privileges (non-existent, really) and get a review for my latest, Up and Over? Please feel free to be liberal with the concrit.

7/17/2008 #56
Thoughtful Silence

Order up!

One review for Up and Over... with as much added concrit as I could muster

7/17/2008 #57
concerto49

I can see stars already. Wait! Am I underage? Checks ID card...

Can I please have a review for 'Her, Ayuki'?

7/17/2008 #58
Thoughtful Silence

Order up!

Hey, that aint an ID card! That's a library card! I guess that'll be a SODA for you, and one review for 'Her, Ayuki'

7/17/2008 #59
snowzinger5

-Hops onto bar stoll, spinning as he does-

Lemonade please! No sugar. I would also like any and or all of my work reviewed! Thanks!

7/17/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member