The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
english summer rain

coffee coffee and more more more coffee. nocturnal habits kicking in.

a pain that i'm used to pl0x? i love this place. :)

7/17/2008 #61
Violent Messiah

Order up!

Here you go, Zinger...one unsweetened lemonade and a review for The Five High Schools. Cheers, mate!

7/17/2008 #62
Violent Messiah

Order up!

Here ya go, English Summer Rain...big steaming cup of black coffee and a review for A Pain That I'm Used To. Enjoy!

7/17/2008 #63
Caecilia

Hmm... Could I have some decaffinated water?

And a review for anything of mine, por favor?

7/17/2008 #64
dragonflydreamer

Order up! One review for Ending Words.

7/17/2008 #65
Violent Messiah

Order up!

One bottled water and a review for Ending Words...enjoy!

7/17/2008 #66
Violent Messiah

Heh...lucky them, they got two for the price of one.

7/17/2008 #67
dragonflydreamer

A review for Caught in the Rain, heavy on the concrit, if someone would be so kind.

7/17/2008 #68
MagicalThinking

*hiccup* *finishes daiquiri* ...heh, i do believe I will take a cup of coffee and one last review for "Of How," please and thank you! *Hiccup* =_= and imma get on out here *hiccup* for a bit

7/17/2008 #69
Dolvich

Order up!

One cup of coffee. It's a fresh pot, so be careful. Don't want to scald anything.

And a review of "Of How".

Enjoy!

7/18/2008 #70
Dolvich

dragonflydreamer-

Order up! One review for "Caught In The Rain"

You know, i tried to find some concrit, but really couldn't. That was a very well done piece.

Have a drink on me.

7/18/2008 #71
Violent Messiah

*Behind the bar, drinking Red Bull*

OK, I have a specific request. I need anyone who reads a fair amount of action/drama type stories to review The Break Up and/or The Hazards Of Smoking. Any takers?

7/18/2008 #72
Thoughtful Silence

I can take one of those, if you like... do you want a specific type of review? *tops up... red bull [shudder]*

-Silence

7/18/2008 #73
Violent Messiah

Heh...just the usual, Silence. Tell me what's good to pump up my ego, then tell me what sucks so I can come crashing back to earth and reality again. -=x

7/18/2008 #74
Change in the Weather

hey okay can i have a margarita on the rocks and a review for by story third times the charm possibly

i enjoy reviewing myself but i never gettum back.

plz?

7/18/2008 #75
Thoughtful Silence

EDIT: @ViolentMessiah: Alright, before I post the review on "The Break Up"... how d'ya feel 'bout 300 word reviews that sound a lot more scathing than they should do for a review of a story I liked?

EDIT: Order up! One review for "The Break Up"

7/19/2008 . Edited 7/19/2008 #76
Violent Messiah

Order up!

*slides rocky margarita and review for Third Times The Charm over to Change*

Enjoy!

7/19/2008 #77
Thoughtful Silence

Order up!

One margarita... on the rocks 'course, and a review for 'Third Times The Charm'

7/19/2008 #78
Thoughtful Silence

Oh, two reviews! And mine the slower... well, I may tend bar slower, but I make a meaner margarita :)

7/19/2008 #79
Violent Messiah

@ViolentMessiah: Alright, before I post the review on "The Break Up"... how d'ya feel 'bout 300 word reviews that sound a lot more scathing than they should do for a review of a story I liked?

Ooooooo...scathing, eh? Heh..This I got to see! I always thought the meager reviews I got for that story were way too nice. -=x

7/19/2008 #80
Violent Messiah

Ha! That wasn't scathing, Silence! Indeed, it did raise a couple of valid points...however, having my main character being diagnosed as bi-polar did crack me up. I kind of like that thought, personally...a bi-polar ex-assassin. I dig it!

Want to take a scathing shot at the other one, or am I being greedy? -=x

7/19/2008 #81
Thoughtful Silence

Order up!

One review for... "The Hazards of Smoking".

- Silence

7/19/2008 #82
insanities

I'd love a lemonade; and a review of spinning in the park, maybe? :)

7/19/2008 #83
Violent Messiah

Order up!

*slides cool lemonade and review for spinning in the park to insanities*

Enjoy!

7/19/2008 #84
Caecilia

Could I have some Fanta and a review for Sleepless Night?

Please and Thank ya!

7/19/2008 #85
Thoughtful Silence

Order up!

All three flavours of Fanta and a review for 'Sleepless Night'

7/19/2008 #86
bulletcereal

damn rough day, bottle of whisky or Botron, but maybe a review on my new story natural bullets (i'll just say this, it's now some drama about highschool kids dating and having fights) would be nice as well (http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2531873/1/Natural_Bullets)

7/20/2008 #87
heart shaped box x3

I'd love to review Natrual Bullets, but I am horrid at reviewing stories. =/

7/20/2008 #88
Violent Messiah

Heh...its OK, Heart, I got this one. Natural Bullets is tailor made for someone who writes the stuff I do to review, so hang on a minute and I'll tackle it.

7/20/2008 #89
Violent Messiah

*assumes when he asks for 'whisky' instead of whiskey, he wants the non-alcoholic stuff and hands it over to bulletcereal*

Order up!

A bottle of Jake Daniel's 'whisky' and a hopefully helpful if not pretty review of Natural Bullets.

I'll keep an eye on it and comment further to help out. We action writers must stick together, eh?

7/20/2008 . Edited 7/20/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member