The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »
You'll Never Walk Alone

YAY UKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly why! *Snicker*

Ha, 'an elaborate practical joke'. Pft. Like we're going to believe that...

I'm an idiot. Sometimes. HEY I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me five minutes.

9/13/2008 #2,851
FuckMeAlice

But if idiots didn't get a right to their opinions, politicians would soon be debating the definition of idiot and who should get an opinion or not.

Soon the definition of idiot is so broad that nobody gets an opinion except for those in government, and the entire country is ruled by a very select group of people because freedom of speech gets thrown out the window along with the right to an opinion.

The scary thing is, I can actually see that happening.

9/13/2008 #2,852
Nolonegrusedaccount

Don't give my people any ideas...

...Hey, I think I hear Webster screaming from his grave...

9/13/2008 #2,853
FuckMeAlice

And Kya, I totally know haw you feel about Tony. It's been two Prime Ministers now, but it's not as fun to make fun of Stephen Harper or Paul Martin as it was to make fun of good ole Jean Chretien and his reediculous Freench accent.

9/13/2008 #2,854
FuckMeAlice

Yeah, this is a dilemma for Webster.

9/13/2008 #2,855
Caecilia

Ah, sorry bout jumping out of the convo, had to talk to a friend.

And, yes, I know where Coronado is.

9/13/2008 #2,856
Nolonegrusedaccount

Which reminds me; anyone seen Venezuela recently? Man, this is getting funny. Grown men acting like children. Especially since they're ejecting ambassadors left and right!

::EDIT::

You do, Cae? 'Cuase that's where I'll be stationed for training after Navy Bootcamp, and I've been wanting to know what the place is like.

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,857
FuckMeAlice

I don't know what's been going on in Venezuela lately. Things are a bit rough over here. Harper called an election, and everyone's going insane. But it can't be worse than Venezuela. What's happening?

9/13/2008 #2,858
Caecilia

No idea what it's like, but I know where it is. Sorry, Uki. I'll be no help there.

9/13/2008 #2,859
Nolonegrusedaccount

Vene's letting Russian bombers and warships into its waters/airstrips. Mind you, I still think Russia's right in doing what it did to Georgia for Georgia's idiotic aggression, but MO only, so...Lately, America's in a name calling war with Vene. because they ejected the American ambassador from their land for "inciting/starting riots".

Thanks Cae.

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,860
Caecilia

So what're y'all listening to right now?

9/13/2008 #2,861
Nolonegrusedaccount

Nothing.

9/13/2008 #2,862
FuckMeAlice

Haha! That's comic.

I don't think Russia was right for doing what it did. I'm a little wary of Valdimir Putin (be weary of anyone whose last name sounds like a fattening snack), and I felt that was just a bit too shady for my liking. MO, but there you have it.

I think September is the month when the world likes to go crazy the most.

Edit- I'm listening to Nightmare Before Christmas.

I hope you do well in Coronado, Uki.

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,863
Caecilia

You're not listening to anything at all?

I find that hard to believe

edit

Have you heard Marilyn Manson's version of This Is Halloween?

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,864
Nolonegrusedaccount

Well, I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes the old KGB, and all its failings...I trust a dishonest man to be dishonest...never trust an honest man ;)

And I so agree on September. Kind of like the month of full moons for psychos.

I'm waiting for people to leave before I flip on some Kamelot, Die Artze and the like ;)

And HellWeek is the thing I' m dreading... 5 days/5 nights of pure physical training with a max 4 hours of of sleep throughout the whole week.

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,865
FuckMeAlice

Once again, the KGB was never transparent enough for my liking, though seing I wasn't alive for when it was at its most powerful, maybe I shouldn't be talking. It inspired really good olitical intrigue novels, though :)

9/13/2008 #2,866
FuckMeAlice

Oh, poor Uki. And I think my life is hard. My best wishes.

@Cae- yeah, I heard it. Frickin' awesome. I also heard Panic at the disco's cover of it, and Fall-out boy's What's This.

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,867
Nolonegrusedaccount

Same as the CIA. I hate all intel agencies equally, but atleast the KGB was easily untrustable.

Also, I'd rather live in a country that tells you it'll tap your phonelines outright, then one that says speak freely without fear, and then jails you, sends you to Guantanemo for merely saying your voting democrat ;)

Thanks Star. I'm really gonna need it.

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,868
FuckMeAlice

'What, I just said democraaaaaat...'

thud.

That definitely sucks. I should experiment and see if C-SIS does that to me.

9/13/2008 #2,869
Nolonegrusedaccount

Hey, Star? Don't take this the wrong way but...did your Border Patrol get braver? I mean, the ones where I live were allowed to flee their stations when a guy from my state headed that way with a gun. One gun.

Tell me they got braver. Please?

9/13/2008 . Edited 9/13/2008 #2,870
FuckMeAlice

I'm not sure. I haven't crossed the Border recently, but seeing as there are no crazed Americans running abut and going on killing sprees as of late, I suppose it's safe to say that they're braver. Then again, a notorious serial killer on our side managed to escape to the US... but that was ten years ago. Hmm.

One gun?! I could take him on! Bring it, b!tch.

9/13/2008 #2,871
Nolonegrusedaccount

O_O

Okay...I'd like to know if the guy's still on the lamb...because, if so we really need to find him a girlfriend ;)

9/13/2008 #2,872
FuckMeAlice

Oh, that guy? He was captured. He's in the penetentiary in the next town over from me, actually. And he had a girlfriend. She's free now.

9/13/2008 #2,873
Nolonegrusedaccount

Makes you feel safe, don't it?

9/13/2008 #2,874
FuckMeAlice

Oh yeah, totally.

9/13/2008 #2,875
Nolonegrusedaccount

I love making fun of translation sites.

It's a past-time favorite of mine.

9/13/2008 #2,876
FuckMeAlice

They're so stupid!

9/13/2008 #2,877
Nolonegrusedaccount

If it's one word, they're usually pretty accurate. But when you get into even simple sentences, they mangle whatever language they're translating into! Currently I'm tosing different things between Babelfish (a national past-time by now :)), Google Translate, and PROMT. I couldn't be happier...

9/13/2008 #2,878
You'll Never Walk Alone

Hello, everyone, I have returned from retrieveing my camera and downloading the picture of myself I took yesterday on there!

So know you can see me, as soon as it loads.

I have a nice glove. And a blazer-thing. Which is actually my cousin Ant's school blazer. Neat, eh?

So, what's up with youse?

9/13/2008 #2,879
Nolonegrusedaccount

Kya, I was wondering where you went!

Missed you!

9/13/2008 #2,880
« Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member