The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Caecilia

Hahaha. I know a couple of my friends that probably know that song.

Things are pretty good. I've just been reading and chilling all day. Have physical therapy... Then homework I want to not do... And hangin' out with one of my guy friends.

So, your back still hurt?

11/8/2008 #61
FuckMeAlice

Yep, and regardless of whether it hurts or not, I'm still seeing a doctor on Tuesday, making it the thrid week in a row where I haven't attended school for a full school week. I am so pathetic right now.

EDIT- Guy friend? Is he hot?

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #62
Caecilia

That sucks.

Ah, he's okay. Not really my type though... He's like a brother. And he's going out with my other best friend. But he's half japanese! He has a great voice (when he speaks japanese, but he screams like a girl), and I love his hair...

11/8/2008 #63
FuckMeAlice

Awesome!

Does he go to any of your classes with you?

11/8/2008 #64
Caecilia

He's in my P.E. and health class...Yeah that's it.

We talk some in health, but he's mostly hanging on his GF, my best friend. Me, him, Lyssa, and my best friend are all in the same health class. Pretty awesome.

11/8/2008 #65
FuckMeAlice

Cool.

I think my highschool makes a conscious effort to put me in classes full of people I don't like.

11/8/2008 #66
Caecilia

Me too!

At first, me and my best friend (her name is Cristina, so I'll just call her that) only had one class together, and it wasn't even till the second semester! Now we have four classes together.

Then Lyssa transfered to my school, and she only has two classes with me :'(

11/8/2008 #67
FuckMeAlice

Yep, but having people you don't detest in the same class as you might detract from the learning experience, heaven knows.

11/8/2008 #68
Caecilia

Hey, I can multitask.

But, I gotta go.

Physical therapy awaits :'(

11/8/2008 #69
FuckMeAlice

See you!

11/8/2008 #70
No Longer An Account

Hey, I have a theory!

I think the reason that h*** is so popular in America is that when you combine b*** and animation, you speak to the man-child within the archytypical American male on a very profound level.

Somebody find me a sociologist! I want a paper written on this!

11/8/2008 #71
Nolonegrusedaccount

"I have a theory-"

I now wish I could get that damn song from Buffy out of my head...

Yo, what's up besides fufilling the third requirement in bringing forth the apocalypse? "And thou shalt run screaming for the hills upon the creation of TWO S.P.S.B threads within the confines of the Roadhouse."

11/8/2008 #72
No Longer An Account

Not much. I finally learned all the words to Finnegan's Wake (the English ones, anyway).

I say it's a sound theory. Cartoons and female n***; it's like a Reese's peanut butter cup. Two great tastes that taste great together!

Anyway . . .

11/8/2008 #73
Nolonegrusedaccount

Nate, do you have any pot I can buy from you?

Seriously, your s--t's gotta be damn good...

::edit::

This game's seriously weird...

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #74
FuckMeAlice

Uki!

I watched The Ring and I don't want to die! What do I do?

11/8/2008 #75
Nolonegrusedaccount

...Keep that thing away from me...

Give it to...hmm, gonna have to think this through more...

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #76
FuckMeAlice

I am sooo scared right now. I'm in a room with no reflective surfaces except for this computer and my eyeballs... WHAT IF SAMARA COMES OUT OF MY EYES?

11/8/2008 #77
Nolonegrusedaccount

...That'd actually be kinda cool...

Very wrong, but kinda cool...

11/8/2008 #78
FuckMeAlice

You're not helping.

11/8/2008 #79
FuckMeAlice

KYA!!! VM is such a clever double-crosser. I'm sorry we killed you on the Mafia game.

11/8/2008 #80
Nolonegrusedaccount

...Let's see...

Hmm...let's copy it, and give it to...hmm, who do I wanna do in...hmmmm...the IRS. Definitely the IRS. Oh! How about Kouta Hirano? Yeah! Nail him for screwing up Hellsing!!

V.M's double-crossing you??

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #81
FuckMeAlice

Better yet, I ought to send the copy to Stephenie Meyer.

EDIT- Turns out VM was Mafia, and you were the sheriff...

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #82
Nolonegrusedaccount

Hard choice.

Both deserve it.

S.M, she messed with the vampire...but Kouta's on my list, too...

...Poor me...

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #83
FuckMeAlice

At least Kouta made Alucard pretty awesome for some time... then it went downhil. S.M (haha, just realized her initials. Wonder if her middle name begins with N?) sucked from the start.

And besides, time is of the essence! What if my copy doesn't make it to Japan in time???

11/8/2008 #84
Nolonegrusedaccount

I just realized it too, Star...

Yeah...Alucard was badass in the beginning...

Hmm, you're right about the timeframe...and, what if he already knows? Go with S.M, odds are she's never seen a horror movie in her life and won't be in the know...

11/8/2008 #85
FuckMeAlice

Yeah, odds are he'd already know... everyone in Japan knows about the killer tape... or the killer notebook... (so many homicidal inanimate objects!). With S.M I'd have a chance because she's probably only been exposed to les flicks des chicks.

EDIT- and the chances of someone in Japan still having a video cassette player are pretty low, I think.

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #86
Nolonegrusedaccount

(Thinks for a second.)

Plungers that kill you two days after using them to unclog a toilet, by sucking your head down the toilet...

That'd be a new one...and unexpected.

Although, I'd still rather go with a good, old-fashioned zombie rampage/apocalypse. Call me sentimental (emphasis on the Mental part.).

Damn Japanese and their technological advancement.

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #87
FuckMeAlice

Nothing like a zombie rampage. Video cassettes are a fad... mindless brain-eating hordes are forever, dude.

11/8/2008 #88
Nolonegrusedaccount

And forever...and forever...especially if they turn you through biting...or, through mindless best-sellers with no point in them but to live vicariously through an imaginary person...

11/8/2008 #89
FuckMeAlice

Yep.

OH GOD WHAT WAS THAT?

Oh, it was my cat. I thought it was Samara coming early.

11/8/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member