The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Nolonegrusedaccount

...I wanna write something...

The WW apocalypse is kind of in limbo right now, and I dashed a few other ideas apart, so now I have just two stories in the works...

But, I'm trying to keep this new plot bunny from showing up...especially since I already have a hard time finding the will to write...

Oh, and the fact that I fear the makers of Silent Hill might kill me through lawsuits if I posted this one story I've been working on...

...Got a copy of The Ring I could borrow? Please??

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #91
FuckMeAlice

Uhhh... what's your address?

Screw Silent Hill, by the way. Post it!

11/8/2008 #92
Nolonegrusedaccount

The story?

...Hmm...you know what, I think I will! Just have to rewrite the first chapter slightly (I never thought up the name for the lead...I fail. I'm thinking Lansing.) and I can post it soon. Now if I can only remove the whining children for an hour or two to do so...

Only thing is that I think I'm going to switch the male lead's occupation...I was thinking military, but I don't know now...

11/8/2008 #93
FuckMeAlice

Yay! New blood...

I have to get another chapter of the Untitled Badass Vampire Story up before I hear the tenuous threads of my readers' patience snap.

11/8/2008 #94
Nolonegrusedaccount

*Snicker*

Are they wound a tad tightly?

Understandable...Carson is cool!

Eh, I'll get WalpurgisNacht up here soon, but I'll probably need a day or two if the children get too rambunctious, tho'.

11/8/2008 #95
FuckMeAlice

Carson is too damn awesome for his own good.

Walpurgis? Name rings a bell...

11/8/2008 #96
Nolonegrusedaccount

Night of Evil; Witch's night;...Another name for good ole' 'ween...

It has alot to do wit hwhat goes on in the story.

More seriously though, is that it's a day in May.

::edit::

Eh, sorry.

German. And April day.

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #97
FuckMeAlice

Yeessss, now I remember it.

Good times.

I wish it were Hallowe'en every day.

11/8/2008 #98
Nolonegrusedaccount

I recycled an old villian of mine for the story. I think people might like him.

I always love those types of villians (I won't say who is, and who isn't a villian. I just won't.) who seem good, even helpful and then turn around and try and kill you...

11/8/2008 #99
FuckMeAlice

I love those types of villains too. I wish my good guys were good enough to be able to be distinguished from my villains, though. Too... much... ambiguity...

This is funny- http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/06/28/funny-pictures-proletarian-lolrus-none/#comments

11/8/2008 #100
FuckMeAlice

My page!

11/8/2008 #101
Nolonegrusedaccount

That's so cute!! I love those little deals...

I have a whole folder dedicated to motivators and the like...

11/8/2008 #102
FuckMeAlice

I saw it and I loved it.

Well, no creepy chicks crawling out of my eyes so far.

11/8/2008 #103
Nolonegrusedaccount

You know, I've not touched my FF account in forever...I'm surprised they still have it activated...

Kind of nostalgic, if'n I do say...though I sucked back then. Major suckage, and yet people still liked some of my stories...that's creepy. Not as creepy as people crawling from another person's eyeballs, but still up there in the top 20.

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #104
FuckMeAlice

Hmmm... I have to update this story on FF before I have to worry abot something else killing me in seven days.

God, tht would be one of the worst ways to die- Samara Morgan soming out of your eyes... and then killing you.

11/8/2008 #105
Nolonegrusedaccount

Well, you wouldn't see it coming...that's a plus, right?

I have, like...five stories I need to either take down, or finish rewriting. I really loved the crossover I did with Evangelion and Samurai Champloo, and have always wanted to redo it...never did get around to finishing the dang rewrite for it, though. Lost the will to go further with it when I felt it was too stagnant...(Not to mention there were too many 'shippers wanting their favorite couples to be realized in it...that had something to do with not finishing the whole story. Not much, but something...)

11/8/2008 #106
FuckMeAlice

Yeah, know how you feel.

Sounds like an interesting crossover.

I doubt that many people read Death Note for the intelligent moral and ethical dialogue anymore- they just want L and Light to finally realize their love... I know where they're coming from, but that's not the point.

11/8/2008 #107
You'll Never Walk Alone

Hi Uke, hi Star!

11/8/2008 #108
FuckMeAlice

Hey there, Kya!

11/8/2008 #109
Nolonegrusedaccount

...Love between L and Light is creepy...IMO.

However, that's only my opinion...I'd rather see Light with Watari...just to see what people'd say...

And yeah, no one likes to think about the content of stories anymore...they just wanna see their fav. couple confessing their undying love for each other...

::Edit::

Yo, Kya!!

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #110
You'll Never Walk Alone

Yeah, I decided to relinquish my hold on the other topic, because Cae said I could talk to myself here!

11/8/2008 #111
FuckMeAlice

L and Light is dysfunctional- but it works.

Yes, I am in complete denial about being an L/Light fan. Sue me. At least they're not sparkly.

11/8/2008 #112
Nolonegrusedaccount

Unless they fell into a vat of body glitter...(I loved V.M's comment about vampires sparkling. So sue me.)

11/8/2008 #113
FuckMeAlice

(which comment was that? enlighten me)

By the way, there are no Watari/Light romances in existence on FF. Almost makes me want to... no, I'm not that strange.

11/8/2008 #114
Nolonegrusedaccount

I can't recall exactly when he said it, but I remember he was talking about the only time vampires should psarkle, and that's when they fall into a vat of body glitter. I think it was over in the "Gritty Vampires" thread when he said it, but it could have been in the 1st S.P.S.B thread.

::edit::

...Make me do it, why don't you...

Hmm...No, keep away from that idea, Ukitsu...

11/8/2008 . Edited 11/8/2008 #115
FuckMeAlice

Oh, okay.

I'll scope it out.

This idea is just rancid. I should put it up as a challenge on the leading DN forum, and see what happens...

11/8/2008 #116
Nolonegrusedaccount

Regarding the DN idea, keep me updated if'n you do...

11/8/2008 #117
FuckMeAlice

Will do that!

11/8/2008 #118
Nolonegrusedaccount

This music's creepy...

I wish I could do that...

11/8/2008 #119
You'll Never Walk Alone

What music, brother dearest?

11/8/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member