The Roadhouse
It's simple. Come in here, get reviews, read good stories, meet interesting people. What's not to love? Open to all. Rock and roll.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Aero's Twin

@ Thrifty.; That's actually what I'm trying to do. But...well..there's actually two conflicts coming up right now. Rock and Nikki are the couple....Donovan is trying to get Nikk's attention...and Tiffany already has Rock's. So what I'm stuck on is when Nikki meets Donovan, cause he's the important one right now. I just....well I can't remember what he said to me, and I can't think of anything that comes close.

@ Petri.; No that helps, you're right. I've already tried that. I started my story in October, took a break mid-november. I haven't hardly touched it since. But every time I try, I end up just reading the whole thing...staring at the cursor for a good 10 minutes and walking away.

1/29/2009 #121
Thriftstar

@ xerox: Where do you have them meeting?

1/29/2009 #122
Maplewing

@ Thrifty: That's a good resolution then. Good luck! Actually, I've done the same thing. Two of the stories on my profile have just stopped as the result of doing that.

@ Xerox: Hmm... never mind then. Ah geez, this is completely not helping. If I come up with something, I'll let you know.

1/29/2009 #123
Aero's Twin

At Rock's best friend's house. This is where most of the story takes place because thats where we always were when we were all together.

Edit

@ Petri.; Don't worry yourself too much with it. After all, it is my story. I'm sure I'll come up with something eventually, even if it's 5 years from now and I can't remember what actually happened.

1/29/2009 . Edited 1/29/2009 #124
Maplewing

@ Xerox: Well, hopefully it won't be 5 years.... but okay. Good luck with getting back into it.

Well, I'm off to do some reviewing. I'll be lurking, though probably not talking unless I absolutely must (such as if the conversation is about Dr. Pepper or cats).

1/29/2009 #125
Thriftstar

@ xerox: I'm trying to think of something that might help, but it's not really working so far. I thought about maybe having Nikki, accidentally stumbeling into Donovan and he catches her and makes some sort of compliment about her body, or eyes, or whatever else you cold come up with. But that might be kind of corny (depends on the situation I guess.)

EDIT:

@ Maplewing, good luck with reviewing and just so you know: I can't keep Dr. Pepper down to safe my life and I really like cats, but don't have any due to my loving husband ;)

1/29/2009 . Edited 1/29/2009 #126
Aero's Twin

@ Petri.; see you later...by the way, though, Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda, i'm drinking some now. And i hate cats. bye bye now. XD

@ Thrifty.; That would be perfect, and not corny. EXCEPT that Rock already caught Nikki to keep her from falling hahaha

1/29/2009 #127
Thriftstar

Hahah! Well, there goes that idea! XD

What about Donovan spilling his drink over Nikki's outfit? That ought to get her attention ;)

1/29/2009 #128
Aero's Twin

Right.

Here goes.

Rock and his two brothers Ratch and Rashad [3 r's, never noticed before] are already at the house. So is Donovan. Nikki doesnt know this and shows up in a tank top and booty shorts [because she views trick, the owner of the house, as a big brother].

There's no outfit to spill a drink on. Nikki caught donovan's attention cause shes half n***. So now its like this weird awkward moment and i'm trying to figure out what to make Donovan say.

1/29/2009 #129
Thriftstar

Hmmm... Is Donovan the type of guy that would just blurt out something like: "Nice legs." ?

Being a guy, he might say something more blunt than that.

1/29/2009 #130
Maplewing

*Steps out of the shadows*

Hmm... you could make him crack a joke. If it were my story, I would do that because my characters are always sarcastic joking people. Not sure if it would work out for you though.

*Retreats back into the shadows*

1/29/2009 #131
Aero's Twin

Donovan is actually a really sweet kind of guy.....but i guess he could come just be like..OMG I GOT IT.

THRIFTY, YOU'RE GREAT!

Donovan: You're legs are ashy.

Nikki: excuse me...and you are....?

Donovan: Donovan. Nice too meet you.

1/29/2009 #132
Maplewing

Ha, nice! I like that a lot. Now... get back to writing, 'kay? Hurry, before you get stuck again. ;D

1/29/2009 #133
Thriftstar

Don't mention it. Glad to be of service XD

It sounds good the way you write it.

1/29/2009 #134
Aero's Twin

Yep!

=]

1/29/2009 #135
Thriftstar

Hey, I'm out of here. I want to work on my story some more.

If you happen to speak to Star later tell her I said Hi!

*Hugs*

1/29/2009 #136
Aero's Twin

Thanks again Thrifty. You really pulled me out of a ditch, there.

*Hugs* see you later!

1/29/2009 #137
Irresistible Apple

What??????? No one here????? NOW how am I supposed to procrastinate??????????? I wanted an excuse to not do my algebra homework but.... I guess I should just suck it up.

1/29/2009 #138
Aero's Twin

I'm here Corma

1/29/2009 #139
Irresistible Apple

Yay, Xerox! But as soon as you got here I left aha. What's up?

1/29/2009 #140
AestusEterni

Call my name, dareka ga yobu koe, kuranami no fukai kanashimi..

..what?

1/29/2009 #141
Caecilia

"And my logic makes a whole lot more sense than Cae's ever will, i'm sure."

I take offense at that...

1/29/2009 #142
Aero's Twin

@ Cae.; but you shouldn't my love! While your names are logical to you, they rarely make sense to anyone else! XD

1/29/2009 #143
Caecilia

Psha.

Whatevs. I just won't give nicks anymore then. =P

1/29/2009 #144
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

XER!

You got post 143 ;D

1/29/2009 #145
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

I know Cae's here ... *shifty eyes*

And you shouldn't stop giving nicks, chica... everyone loves them =D

1/29/2009 #146
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

Really?! I don't believe no one's on...

1/29/2009 #147
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

You all just want to make me suffer =p

1/29/2009 #148
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

Lurkers... Come out...

1/29/2009 #149
TheMonomaniacalGoblin

Last chance, b***...

1/29/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Dolvich Mi.Ishi
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member