King Arthur and Assosiates
For anything about anyone in the Legends of King Arthur
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Edalene Athene

Fated lovers, never to be together. Your views; should they have been together? Did they deserve their fate? What would you have done?

6/16/2008 #1
SSJ Jolt

I know what I did do when playing 'King Arthur the Role-Playing Wargame' despite not really knowing the legend...

I screwed them over and forced Issylte to marry the Green Knight... cue the Green Knight swearing fealty to Arthur and joining the Round Table.

11/16/2010 #2
SSJ Jolt

After doing some research I'm now well aware of how different that game played the legend, heck they replaced King Mark's role with Gawain, merging Tristan and Issylte story with Gawain and the Green Knights. In that game you can choose to help (and thus recruit) either Tristen or Gawain...

Since I normally play a follower of the Old Ways I screw them over for the Old Ways points the Green Knight gives...

Also the Green Knight isn't portrayed as 'judge' of sorts for Gawain, rather he's some kinda of badass Forest Spirit who needs to marry a mortal woman to anchor himself to the physical world... Issylte just happen to be the closest viable candidate.

11/16/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: Edalene Athene
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member