Freedom RP
I made the world, you make the characters. You can be anything werewhatever, shapeshifter, mage, witch, ect.. The plot is not set, so anyone can createadapt it. It all starts on the planet Freedom.... .:From the forum of the same name on :.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mr. Metamorphosis

So, it starts. D:

12/4/2009 #1
Irish toaster

Isabella continued to set off down the road with her friends who had joined her.

She hoped the Vampire Rasferien had not gone too far. They had always been friends. He had been like a big brother to her.

Had he gone to reclaim his kingdom? She hoped not. The Rasferien of old was a bloodthristy empire builder, so she had heard anyway.

Isabella had always known him as a protector and companion, always willing to risk his life for those he cared about.

She just hoped he was alright. If he had left alone to protect her he was in for a shock she had decided. Isabella would find him and help him fend off danger, no longer how long it would take.

12/6/2009 #2
Mr. Metamorphosis

"So, whos this Rasferien character?"

12/25/2009 #3
Irish toaster

"A good friend and a vampire!" she said proudly.

"He is a great fighter and protects his friends. He's saved my life countless times"

Her eyes which showed pride now softened and she sighed.

"I miss him and I don't know where he is...why did he lleave without telling me?" she said more to herself than to anyone.

1/22/2010 #4
Tsubaki Hikari

[Can I join in this?]

"I am so sorry, strangers. But I think I am lost..." Sora said, quietly fearing she might have disturbed a private converstation between the other two people present. She stood there unsure if it was alright continue talking to them or if it will be safer to continue alone... If only she knew...

10/29/2010 #5
Irish toaster

Hey this is a dead story I'm afraid. Has been for awhile. You'll find Rps come and go, live and die :D

10/31/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: Amphithere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member