Freedom RP
I made the world, you make the characters. You can be anything werewhatever, shapeshifter, mage, witch, ect.. The plot is not set, so anyone can createadapt it. It all starts on the planet Freedom.... .:From the forum of the same name on :.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Amphithere

RULES

#1 - There should not be any content above Teen. There should not be any sexual situations, though romance and kissing and implied is fine. Language is fine, as long as it is part of your character's personality.

#2 - No Mary Sues or god-modding or any other thing you know are wrong. That includes controlling anothers character.

#3 - Stick to your character's personality. Keep you characters in-character.

#4 - Every new character will start out with 1000 Currency aka c$ aka Rens. If it's in you character to be rich/poor I'll take it into consideration.

#5 - If it is in character, you CAN break the law. This includes stealing, killing, ect. HOWEVER you cannot. I repeat. CANNNOT. Steal rom or kill another persons character unless given permisson by them. When you steal/kill/ect. it has to be random villagers.

#6 - You can confront and fight who every you want, buit that person has every right to fight back or run away from you.

#7 - It is alright to have more than one character. You just have to make sure to keep your characters active.

#8 - If you want to white something OOC aka Out Of Character, use (). Bolding the OOC comments will also work.

#9 - Please do not insult any one. A charater insulting a character is fine, but a user insulting a user, or even a user insulting a character is forbidden.

#10 - Have fun!

6/17/2008 . Edited 6/19/2008 #1
Forum Moderators: Amphithere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member