Freedom RP
I made the world, you make the characters. You can be anything werewhatever, shapeshifter, mage, witch, ect.. The plot is not set, so anyone can createadapt it. It all starts on the planet Freedom.... .:From the forum of the same name on :.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Amphithere

[moor-tra-vEE-lah]

The village always has an eery silence silence about it during the day, as the humans go about their business. None of them think about what comes out when night falls. Because Mortraville is really ruled by vampires, who keep the humans safe and protected from the other vicious creatures that inhabit Freedom, in exchange for the blood they need to survive.

The village is ruled by one of the royal family of vampires. Those vampires who were born as vampires and who trace their ancestry back to the original vampires back on Earth.

The human’s area is just as any normal town would be, simple wooden or plaster houses and shops, while the vampires all live within a medieval castle made of black material.

6/18/2008 . Edited 6/18/2008 #1
Amphithere

Bizou looked around the town with indifference. She watched the humans go through their peaceful little lives, though she knew they were'nt. The bite marks on most of their necks was proof enough of that.

She was standing on top of one of the buildings now, mostly in shadow so none of the humans could see her. The sun was still in the sky, so it would be a while before any vampres came out for a snack. So Bizou decided she was going to wait, unless something else interesting popped up.

6/19/2008 #2
DemonBunny205

Hanapu wandered around the streets. He looked at the sky, Hm still time to feed before the vamps come out.

6/19/2008 #3
Amphithere

Bizou looked down on the humans again, but this time she caught onto something interesting. "Oh? What's a demon doing here?" It's not like demons couldn't get in, she and whoever her father was were proofof that, it was just rare to see them. 'I wonder if he's gonna pick off one of the humans?' She thought to herself, moving along the roofs of the houses and buildings to watch the demon.

6/19/2008 #4
DemonBunny205

Hanapu stopped dead, and listened. Someone or something was watching and following him.

6/19/2008 #5
Amphithere

Bizou was startled when the demon stopped suddenly. She crouched down and tried to get out of sight, 'Aw crap, did he see me?'

6/19/2008 #6
DemonBunny205

Hanapu made several clicking noises and made an image in his head from the sound waves, he spotted Bizou.

((He's like a bat in that sence.))

6/19/2008 #7
Amphithere

(Cool.)

Bizou peeked out to see what the demon was doing. 'Just standing there, I guess.' She heard a few clicking noises and became even more curious.

6/19/2008 #8
DemonBunny205

Hanapu turned his head and gazed at her.

((Isn't it...))

6/19/2008 #9
Amphithere

Bizou blinked. Yep, he was definitely staring at her. 'Well that didn't last long..'She thought before jumping down from the rooftop and just a few meters away from the demon. She was sort of glad and sort of disappointed that there were no humans wandering about this area to see her.

6/19/2008 #10
DemonBunny205

Hanapu turned fully to face her, his face impassive.

6/19/2008 #11
Amphithere

Bizou wondered about this guy. But he didn't seem to bothered by her, so she didn't mind it. "I was wondering why a demon would be wandering so easily through vampire territory." She said simply. Her voice was pretty neutral, and coupled with her appearance she was often taken for a guy. Still she didn't mind things much, or at all really.

6/19/2008 #12
DemonBunny205

"Vampires are of little threat to me." He replied in a cold voice. "And why would a little girl be wandering around after a demon."

6/19/2008 #13
Amphithere

Bizou grinned at the comment. "I'm not little, I'm 16." She said easily, shrugging her shoulders. "And there was nothing else worth doing."

6/19/2008 #14
DemonBunny205

"I can tell." Hanapu replied, his voice still cold. "16? A strange age."

6/19/2008 #15
Amphithere

Bizou walked closer until she was beside the demon shewas talking to. She didn't mind the cold tone the demon had, she really just didn't notice it. "Really? How so?"

6/19/2008 #16
DemonBunny205

"Cause I never live through it." he replied.

6/19/2008 #17
Amphithere

"You were never 16?" Bizou said before shaking her head, "Come on, you must have been. You look older than me, and since you're a demon you're probably much older."

6/19/2008 #18
DemonBunny205

"Well I died at fifteen. My body aged and I didn't."

6/19/2008 #19
Amphithere

"How did that happen?" Bizou asked, not nearly as surprised as she probably should have been.

6/19/2008 #20
DemonBunny205

Hanapu lifted a part of his fringe showing his temple and the scar that adorned it.

6/19/2008 #21
Amphithere

"Wow, so you're dead..." Bizou said looking at the scar interested, "Guess that explains why I like you." She grinned and tugged absent-mindedly at her straw hat.

6/19/2008 . Edited 6/19/2008 #22
DemonBunny205

Hanapu looked at her, showing no emotion, except an elgant quirked eyebrow.

((I g2g now. Bye))

6/19/2008 #23
Amphithere

(okay, later.)

6/19/2008 #24
DemonBunny205

((Im back!!!!))

6/25/2008 #25
Amphithere

(I'm back too! ^_^)

Bizou grinned, but didn't elaborate. "So what are you doing here?"

7/17/2008 #26
DemonBunny205

((YAY!!!!))

"Nothing much." Hanapu told her.

7/17/2008 #27
Amphithere

"Then why don't we do 'nothing much' together?" The 16 year old smirked.

7/17/2008 #28
DemonBunny205

Hanapu looked down at her. Together huh?

7/17/2008 #29
Amphithere

Bizou grinned again, seeing the demon was giving it some thought. She wondered what he would answer.

7/17/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Amphithere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member