Freedom RP
I made the world, you make the characters. You can be anything werewhatever, shapeshifter, mage, witch, ect.. The plot is not set, so anyone can createadapt it. It all starts on the planet Freedom.... .:From the forum of the same name on :.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Amphithere

[kran-EEt-pik]

On the shore line of the Great Ocean, a town of witches and warlocks sits. The town is shrowded in a mist, and hidden by trees. The mages here can practice their craft in peace and solitary. The vegetation is amazing and unusual, having been manipulated by strong magic. The animals attracted to the town are used as food or pets.

The town has a civilized feel to it, the houses made of stone and with a medieval style. The people here have no use for technology.

Every witch and warlock has a pet that aids them in their craft. The familiars range in species, but are all enormously more intelligent than the norm.

6/18/2008 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

They reappeared in the middle of the town square. Percy jumped. "Meow! Home!" He cheered.

Malcolm let out a sigh of relief. "What a joy."

1/10/2009 #2
Irish toaster

Isabella gazed about in awe.Excitement began to overwhelm her."This place is so unique and mystrious looking!"she exclaimed.Then she crouched beside Percy"This is your home?Its wonderful!"

Rasferien kept his hand close to the hilt of his sword.

1/10/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"This is where we were all born and raised!" Percy said excitedly, bounding after several ducks. Sapphire laughed.

"By we, he means me, Salem, Malcolm, Percy and Shadow." She said happily. "We'll show you guys around, if you like."

1/10/2009 #4
DemonBunny205

Jasper landed beside her. "Hello." He grinned at her.

1/10/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"That was quick," Salem remarked.

"Anyway, follow me!" Sapphire skipped down the street to their right. Malcolm rolled his eyes at Shadow and Percy, who were both running around like children, and followed suit. Salem stayed to play with Shadow.

1/10/2009 #6
horrorjunkie666

Jasper walked after Sapphire.

1/10/2009 #7
DemonBunny205

((Wrong allias.........))

1/10/2009 #8
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol I was wondering who that was. XD)

Sapphire skidded to a stop in front of a two-story house. "This is Brendan's place..." She paused. "Erm, he doesn't enjoy being woken up by banging on the door, so..."

Malcolm walked up the stone steps and banged on the door. There was a brief second of silence, and then a shout: "Hold on a minute, sheesh!"

Sapphire burst out laughing. The door was yanked open from the inside, and a very disgruntled Brendan stood there in his bunny PJs. His normally messy hair was even sloppier due to his abrupt awakening. "That's so not funny, dude. I just came back from a Master-ranked mission yesterday. I need that sleep!" He complained.

1/10/2009 . Edited 1/10/2009 #9
DemonBunny205

((Yeah sorry :p))

Jasper scratched his head and laughed lightly.

1/11/2009 #10
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Brendan turned to Jasper, surprised. "Erm...a tourist?"

"No, he's a friend we made in Mortraville," Malcolm corrected him. "Brendan, this is Jasper Winters."

1/11/2009 #11
DemonBunny205

"Pleasure to meet you Brendan." Jasper bowed.

1/11/2009 #12
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Nice to meet you, too," Brendan replied, yawning. "I'll be out in a minute. Just gotta change my clothes." He closed the door.

Malcolm walked in the direction of the town square. "I'll go make sure Salem's not being strangled."

1/11/2009 #13
DemonBunny205

"Nice fellow." Jasper commented.

1/11/2009 #14
Irish toaster

Isabella went behind Rasferien and massaged his shoulders."Don't worry vampire,not everywhere is as dangerous as you think" she laughed "You're so tense! just enjoy yourself"

Rasferien grunted,but did not dismiss her massage."It does not hurt to be cautious.You will learn that in time."

She shrugged."Maybe,but still,no need to be cautious all the time.Come on.Let's explore"

He shrugged."Very well.Lead on"

1/11/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Brendan suddenly materiallized right behind Sapphire, and gave her a big hug. "I haven't seen you in, like, forever!" He laughed.

Sapphire giggled and blushed. "You haven't changed much, except for your height. What have you been eating?" Indeed, next to Brendan, Sapphire was dwarfed.

"Oh, the usual. Ice cream, waffles, bananas, and the occasional Snowfrost Cuisine." Brendan said, scratching his head in an almost dog-like way.

1/11/2009 #16
DemonBunny205

Jasper looked at the two. "I now know why I left Mortraville."

1/11/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Why did you leave?" Sapphire asked.

1/11/2009 #18
DemonBunny205

"The food is more fun." He replied.

1/12/2009 #19
Irish toaster

As she strolled down the wide cobbled streets,she could not help but admire her surroundings.There were no people about so she gazed at the places' unique architecture.Great buildings made of stone seemed to,in parts,defy logic.Splendid columns with elegant carvings held up balconies on the houses flanking the street.These columns were so slender she noted,so fragile.Yet,could withstand the great pressure put on them. Some of the buildings soured into the sky.

Rasferien regarded Isabella.He could not help smiling at her amazement.

"Magic"he said simply.Distracting her from her thoughts.

"These buildings are beautiful"she gasped."All this is due to magic?" suddenly she yearned even more to learn more magic.

Rasferien shrugged"Most of them.Sapphire could tell you more.I do know this place is a haven for magic users and such."

She nodded.She wanted to find out as much as possible about this place and she enjoyed the idea of spending time here.

1/12/2009 #20
DemonBunny205

*Flying Bruno alert!!!*

Wham!! He flew right into Rasferien.

1/12/2009 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((Dude, what the heck? lol))

Sapphire and Brendan heard the commotion and were there in a flash. Sapphire saw Bruno and burst out laughing. Brendan blinked in confusion. "Uh, who's the dragon?"

1/12/2009 #22
Irish toaster

Rasferien immediately drew his sword at his unknown, seemingly invisable foe.Then he looked down to find Bruno.

As Isabella was doubled over in laughter,Rasferien growled and grabbed the dragon roughly.

"Speak now you whelp! "he barked

1/13/2009 #23
DemonBunny205

Bruno - 0.0 *Sniff* TT_TT

Then he bit Rasferien's finger.

1/13/2009 . Edited 1/13/2009 #24
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Sapphire laughed even harder. Malcolm and Salem had now shown up, and Malcolm glared at Bruno. "This little creature needs some lessons in flying!" He pulled Bruno off of Rasferien and held him gently but firmly. "Do you have some sort of mental condition that makes you randomly crash into people?"

1/13/2009 #25
DemonBunny205

Bruno pouted.

1/14/2009 #26
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Malcolm smacked himself in the forehead and groaned. Sapphire quickly took Bruno from him and cradled him in her arms. "You know it's not nice to smash into others, so apologize. You can talk, right? I heard you talking back in Mortraville." She insisted. "And Rasfer, you'll apologize, too. Even if he did come flying out of nowhere, it's rude to threaten him like that."

1/14/2009 #27
DemonBunny205

*Que sign* "Bruno can talk but only in Human form." He smiled at her. *Next sign* "Sorry Mr.Vampyre sir."

1/14/2009 #28
Irish toaster

Isabella claped her hands together "It's soooo cute!" she shrieked.

Rasferien ignored her and stared intently at the dragon before sighing."Very well.Just do not let it happen again."

1/14/2009 #29
DemonBunny205

Bruno smiled, "Peep!!!!" He laughed.

1/14/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Amphithere
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member