The Reviewers
Desperate to find out exactly why no one has reviewed your fantastic stories? Post to ask, and someone,or, heck, even I might look into it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poetryfreak173

We've all been there. A great story, and absolutly no reviews. So what happened? Did you post at the wrong time of the day? Did everyone die, and somehow you weren't informed? Was your story really that bad?

Well, I'm here to tell you that, no it wasn't (probably). People have many reasons (excuses) not to review. So I've started this forum to help you poor people who really honestly need to know if whatever they're working on was worth the effort.

Does anyone, anyone at all, need a story reviewed?

6/30/2008 . Edited 7/8/2010 #1
Aira Ifenn

how nice of you! *Hugs* i would love to have my stories reviewed.. :D

10/23/2008 #2
Randomness is Bliss

Dude, it would be cool of you if you could check out my story "Dead Man Walking"! I'm new to fictionpress, so nobody really reads my stories... Will you please read mine, just so I know what I need to work on?

10/25/2008 #3
omgitskandice

I'm always looking for reviews. I have some, but they're always the same people over and over again. Check out: Changes in the Night, and Search for Myself

11/22/2008 #4
mikey magee

I'm looking for someone to review my story. Either "Tales of the Blue nothing" or "Guns pointed towards the moon"

1/2/2009 #5
Rife

Wow, it would be amazing if you could review my story:

The Gifted: School of the Blessed.

I would really like to know your thoughts of this story and constructive criticism is welcomed too :)

2/3/2009 #6
BillNye

constructive criticism required please and thank you!

my story KeYLinK is desperate for reviews! I'd love to get an opinion about it.

4/23/2009 . Edited 5/14/2009 #7
bl34ch521

I'd greatly appreciate it if you were able to find the time to read and review my story A Step Into Darkness: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2689488/1/A_Step_Into_Darkness

I'm new to fictionpress so I would like as much help as I can recieve to know if I should continue posting here or not.

Thank you very much for the time.

6/27/2009 #8
Poetryfreak173

Going to take a little while to get back to you, your stories have more chapters so I'm going to give them the time they deserve, like, next week when I've caught up here and finished my art projects.

9/7/2009 #9
Poetryfreak173

Going to give these the time they deserve later, when I have the time.

9/7/2009 #10
N.M.W

I just started this story and I would love to continue it. I am writing for myself but am I completely delusional? Is it worthless? I only have one chapter up but sometimes one chapter will make or break it. If someone would review it, I would be very grateful.

10/4/2009 #11
10madi01

I would really love it if you review my story 'A Hunters Weapon'. I've had someone put it on alert, so I know that at least one person thinks its worth reading. :(

10/10/2009 #12
taerkitty

Reviewed, but you may not like what I have to say.

12/27/2009 #13
Viago

What's bad is when NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT YOUR STORY. ;--------------------; I've taken it down, put it back up, changed the title, changed the summary, I guess everyones to much into reading Vampire Romance to give my story a shot.

1/21/2010 #14
CrossbonesD.D.S

My story has had plenty of hits and only one constructive review which I had to ask for. And there seems to be some reason why they don't get past the 3rd chapter. 2 even skipped to chapter 12. I had a rough preconcept up for a couple of months. Then i did a massive overhaul on it with the help of RiverRayne and broke it down into proper chapter format to make it less daunting. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated good or bad. Be honest.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2750589/1/CATACLYSM

1/26/2010 #15
BullRunPicnicker

I'd definitely appreciate my new story being reviewed, but no pressure, since it hasn't gotten good yet.

This site is crazy, eh? I was over on FF, and I got (for one story) 47 reviews and almost three thousand hits; here, I got one hit and no reviews.

6/14/2010 #16
WolfletteMoon

If somebody could review my story, The NightClass, it would be really appreciated. I need CONSTRUCTIVE critticism. Please?

12/5/2010 #17
Sekhmib
I would love someone to review my story. It's a supernatural romance that I rated M. It's called Sin-cerely Yours.
1/8/2013 #18
Lynn K. Hollander

A more general question about reviews: Is there a method to track the reviews one person leaves? And can it be blocked?

12/10/2013 #19
Forum Moderators: Poetryfreak173 Violet Wind
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member