Rpg, Anime, own stories
Here there will be 3 main topics, but if requested, others may be added. For rpg, you can be anything just read the rules first , anime section is for discussing likes and dislikes, and own stories is for names for exp or writer boosts of esteem
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Vampire Kuroken

(Sorry I've been gone so long. ^_^' computer problems. Anyways....)

Kai finally got control on his darkness and looked up. The noise of panicked birds entered his mind, and he quickly looked at his new companion. "Did you here that?" Unusually, he had his left eye closed. His dark eyes were brimmed with slight concern. Could that be my brother, he thought.

8/14/2008 #61
Akumei

"Yes," Naoko replied looking around.

8/14/2008 #62
Vampire Kuroken

Kai had a concerned look on his face. If my brother is here..., he thought nervously. Kai would be at a disadvantage, he was used to fighting near caves, and no doubt there was a lake somewhere nearby. But then again, forests held the element of surprise.

"We should go check it out." he muttered, then began walking without another word.

8/14/2008 #63
Akumei

"But wait, I have a feeling it is not your brother Kai. It's not strong enough. I think it is a demon, toward the east," Naoko said sniffing the air and pointing to the east.

8/14/2008 #64
Vampire Kuroken

"Even if it's not my brother. I'm still intrigued." Kai replied calmly. "Besides, in a forest, I'd be at a disadvantage. Are you coming?" As he spoke, he continued moving, and surprisingly in the correct direction.

8/14/2008 #65
Akumei

"Yes of course," Naoko said and began to follow Kai.

8/14/2008 #66
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Mikoto slowed to a halt, glaring irritably at Percy. "You idiot! Keep it down!"

"I can't help it; I hate spiders!" Percy growled, pawing at his nose. "They're scary, they're hairy, and they've got eight legs! What's not to hate about them?"

"Whatever. We need to get going; I have a feeling you've disturbed the other inhabitants of this forest. An attack can come at any second now!" With that, Mikoto continued hopping from branch to branch, this time with a certain haste in her step.

8/14/2008 #67
Akumei

"Look up there!" Naoko said, pulling out her sword. "A demon of some sort, I can tell!!" she cried charging.

8/14/2008 #68
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Mikoto's heart nearly skipped a beat when she heard the loud yell. Looking down, she spotted a bizarre girl charging straight up the tree she was standing on, brandishing a sword. Aw, man; too late!

"On your guard, Percy!" Mikoto shouted, sparks flying from her fingertips as she prepared to channel an electric current. "Turns out your little allergy is going to cost us a safe detour!"

8/14/2008 #69
Akumei

"What?" Naoko. What is this strange power? she thought. "Who are you?" Naoko said landing on a branch near the odd girl.

8/14/2008 #70
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Mikoto blinked, and lowered her hands. Hopefully she could avoid a fight. "I'm, uh, Mikoto Genshi. This," she gestured towards Percy. "Is my companion, Percival, though I call him Percy for short. Who are you?"

8/14/2008 #71
Akumei

"I am Naoko, protector of the Tai-zen forest. Are you a demon?" said Naoko calmly. This will be over quickly, as long as Kai doesn't jump in, she thought.

8/14/2008 #72
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"No. I'm a Phantom," Mikoto replied. "And I was just on my way to the location of my next mission. I decided to take a detour through here; but if you want, I'll leave."

8/14/2008 #73
Akumei

"Phantom? I've never heard of that," Naoko said scratching her head.

8/14/2008 #74
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Mikoto sighed. "Well, Phantoms serve as bridges between the spirit world and the real world. We can do things that are normally impossible with Spellcasting, like intangibility, invisibility, telepathy, astral projection, and telekinesis. Recently we've dwindled down to a single clan: my clan. That would also explain why you haven't heard of us; being a guardian of this forest, you don't come out into civilization often, right?"

8/14/2008 #75
Akumei

"Oh, yeah, thanks," Naoko said lowering her sword. "Well, I do not want creatures in my forest, trying to steal the sacred, so yes, you should live before a swipe your head off," she said.

8/14/2008 #76
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Percy quickly bounded over to Mikoto's branch, his fur bristling. "I should think not! You'll do no such thing!"

"Percy!" Mikoto hissed. "We'll leave, and nobody will have to get hurt, understand?"

Percy ignored her, staring fixated at Naoko. "We're not here to steal anything. All we want to do is pass through. And besides, if you don't want any creatures in here, then why is he allowed?" Percy now pointed a paw at the bottom of the tree.

8/14/2008 #77
Akumei

"Hmm, well, I suppose it is not fair that he is allowed to pass through, and you not. So, I supposed all who would merely like to pass will have to travel with me. Ha, I'm like a travel guide!" Naoko said biting her nail to think.

8/14/2008 #78
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Okay, we'll do that!" Mikoto said quickly, relieved. "Right, Percy?"

"Yeah, yeah..." the feline grumbled. "I just want to get to our destination on time."

8/14/2008 #79
Akumei

"Ack! A talking cat!" Naoko cried.

8/14/2008 #80
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Percy stiffened. "Um, yeah. I've been standing here and talking for, like, five minutes now. So are you going to guide us or not?"

"Don't be so rude, Percival!" Mikoto frowned. Then she turned to Naoko. "But, anyway, we really need to get going. My father will strangle me if I'm even a minute late for my mission!"

8/14/2008 #81
Akumei

"Mission?" Naoko said cocking her head, after hissing at the rude cat.

8/14/2008 #82
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Oh, um, I'm also a Spellcaster, and I'm from the Rose Blossom Village. I was ordered to deliver a package to the village on the outskirts of this forest. I was planning on doing it myself, but father insisted on taking Percy with me," Mikoto scowled. "I figured that going through here would be easier than going out in the open road, where I could be attacked."

"Hey! If you're going to make any negative comments, spit them out now!" Percy's back arched.

"Who said I was going to insult you?" Mikoto smirked. "You silly kitty. I know why you're on edge; you feel uncomfortable when you're around anything that's canine."

8/14/2008 #83
Akumei

"Well then, let us be going," Naoko said and put her sword away. "Come Kai, Mikoto," she said and began to walk the opposite direction.

8/14/2008 #84
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Mikoto and Percy followed after her, and Mikoto glanced at the boy named Kai. His appearance was as strange as Naoko's, but she had learned a long time ago that appearance, however useful it may be, wasn't everything. Percy, however, seemed to think differently, and Mikoto could see the faintly visible static crackling in his white fur. Mikoto wondered if he was just overreacting to Naoko's presence, or something else was going on. No. He's just being Percy, that's all. She reassured herself. However, she kept a tight grip on the staff strapped to her back just in case.

8/14/2008 . Edited 8/21/2008 #85
Akumei

Naoko looked at the cat. What a strange creature, she thought. Then she glanced over to Kai. He didn't even say a word during that whole thing! Naoko sniffed the air. She smelled the faint scent of a demon, two birds, a fox and her companions scents. "I smell a demon, but it is far off, some where beyond the borders of this forest," she said, just to let them know.

8/14/2008 #86
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Percy frowned. "You get a lot of these, 'demons', don't you? Exactly what are they after?"

Mikoto didn't bother scolding Percy for being nosy; she was busy examining the forest using an aura-sensory spell. The forest was, unsurprisingly, running thick with magic. That still doesn't explain why demons are attacking...there must be something more. Mikoto thought, but although she thoroughly scanned the entire forest, she did not find a point where the magic was at its strongest, which would have indicated a hidden artifact. What was it?

8/14/2008 #87
Akumei

"Hm, I can't really tell you, I don't want anyone getting ideas," Naoko said. "But I will tell you one thing, there are three sources of incredible power in this forest."

8/14/2008 #88
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Ah," Percy said thoughtfully. "Well, I don't think I need to ask anymore questions."

"Really?" Mikoto mused. "I have another question: I just looked through this entire forest, and I haven't found any other creature with your kind of Aura flow. In other words, you seem to be the only wolf demon here. Why is that?"

8/15/2008 #89
Akumei

"I don't know. I've been around for a while, but I don't remember a mother or father. Heck, I don't know much of my history. All I know is that I was born to protect this forest, or at least that is what the spirits have told me," said Naoko.

8/15/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Vampire Kuroken Akumei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member