Rpg, Anime, own stories
Here there will be 3 main topics, but if requested, others may be added. For rpg, you can be anything just read the rules first , anime section is for discussing likes and dislikes, and own stories is for names for exp or writer boosts of esteem
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Midori Ushi Law

a href="http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/GhostBullet05/?action=view&current=hgfhgdc.png" target="_blank"img src="http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/GhostBullet05/hgfhgdc.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"/a

9/16/2008 #61
Midori Ushi Law

So, Now do you see why I mistook ur character for Killua at first glance?

9/16/2008 #62
Vio the Wandering Lover

HEY! every one has a new avatar. T-T. My turn! (Besides, no one knew who my first avatar was...)

Nice new avatar komori.

9/17/2008 #63
Midori Ushi Law

Thanks! one of my characters in the story is inspired by Killua!

9/17/2008 #64
Vio the Wandering Lover

From Kyo from king of fighters to Ruroni Kenshin, king of red-headed swordsman. (Next to Kyoshiro.)

9/17/2008 #65
Vio the Wandering Lover

Oh, by the way, which character is inspired by killua?

9/17/2008 #66
Midori Ushi Law

My character named Jack-Hide.... You probably can't see the similarities yet though. He's actually like a happier version of Killua

9/17/2008 #67
Vio the Wandering Lover

Jack-Hide. I hope he's not a weak link-uh sorry. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who's still reading.

9/18/2008 #68
Midori Ushi Law

OK. Here's the deal... I'm getting a little bored with waiting every Thursday night for a new Naruto chapter to come out... I'm tired of waiting on HunterxHunter as well... I watched all of Monster earlier this summer... I need a new anime to watch and I'm now accepting recommendations:

Things I like in an anime: MYSTERY, PSYCHOLOGICAL REALISM (Humans dealing with issues in a realistic type of manner), More than just tournaments every 20 episodes. A strong plot.

Things I don't like in an anime: Demons, Devils, Strong usage of elements (Paganism), uncontrollable violence with blood and gore. Anything pertaining Satanic agendas (666, upside down crosses, and crosses with snakes or anything demonic surrounding them.)

1. I know Naruto has demons in them, but they aren't pushed... Element usage is not very high either.

2. I know HunterxHunter has a villain later on in the story who wears an upside down cross... He's a bad guy, plus, the main protagonist used a cross when he burried an animal which shows the good vs. evil. Also the bad guy doesn't push any Satanic agenda.

3. Monster was an attempt at making a symbolic story of Revelations...

Anime's I haven't watched that you may recommend to me most likely:

Bleach: Never really watched a real episode except episode 2... May really consider watching this.

Death Note: Ha! NO!

Inuyasha: Definitely nothing worth watching to me.

Kenshin: Possibly..

Samauri Champloo: Seen a few episodes.... hmmmm

Cowboy Beebop: Seen most of it already despite the slightly Satanic feel to it.

Ben 10: Seriously?! You better not recommend this sorry show... Is this even anime?!

Boondocks:.... I may be black, but wow.. I mean WOW..

I'm open to your suggestions...

9/21/2008 #69
Akumei

Things I like in an anime: Realism, Romance, demons, comedy, mystery or a really good plot, a pervy character,, intelligence

Things I don't like in an anime: Vampires, gore, super, super angsty guys, a take-over-tha-world villian (that's just super cliche)

InuYasha- to actiony and a bit hard to follow sometimes, but it's pretty entertaining

Death Note: smart, mysterious, dark.. you get the point

Cowboy Beebop: The name turns me off

Naruto: Too many crappy fillers though

Ben 10: Um.......

Avatar TLA: great show... it's like a half-anime

Bleach: LOVE IT!!!

Full metal alchemist: great characters and funny drawings. Pretty good, but I miss the japanese names.. oh well

The Melancholy of Haruhi um.... I forget the rest: Animation is cute

Fruits Basket: Great, realism is perfect, romance is adorable and the drawing are beautiful. One word.. DRAMA!!

+Anima: cutest anime ever!!!

Yup... Anime is cool all in all

9/21/2008 . Edited 11/1/2008 #70
Vio the Wandering Lover

I'm not picky when it comes to anime. If I like it, I'll watch it.

Things I don't like: GAYNESS!

Inuyasha: I liked it.

Death Note: Good show, especially final episode, but a little...freakish?

Cowboy Bebop: Classic

Naruto: Yeah, the fillers suck horribly but the storyline is decent at least.

Ben 10: Wet soggy crap.

Ben 10 Alien Force: Not so wet but still soggy crap.

Avatar TLA: It was good., especally like the last 5 episodes.

Bleach: The soul Society held the best episodes. The bount episodes are moving a little too slow.

Full Metal Alchemist: Great until last movie.

Ruroni Kenshin: YAAAYYY!!!!

Gurren Lagan: You need to see this show! From the begining!

Black Lagoon: I think you'll like this one komori. It just ended crappy.

Tokko: I still haven't seen the end, but yeah, there are a lot of demons. Good show.

Tehjou Tenge: A show worthy of Naruto to me.

The magical shopping arcade abinobashi: THIS IS HILARIOUS!

Love Hina: good manga, crappy anime.

BoBoBo-Bo-BoBoBo: Who in there right mind even created a dumb show like this? W**?

Case Closed: I haven't seen every episode but the ones I did are good.

There are plenty more but those are the ones that are easy to find.

9/22/2008 #71
Midori Ushi Law

Thanks Violent. I just saw the first episode of Gurren Lagan... It's rather um... bouncy... lol. I think it's a pretty nice start with the story line so far...

9/24/2008 #72
Vio the Wandering Lover

Alright ( No spoilers, lol)

9/24/2008 #73
Nekomiko

I prefer manga but the sad thing is I've seen tons more anime than read manga.

Things I like in anime and manga:Randomness with a good plot,romance,comedy,good plot twist, good music, a lot more but I’ll read or watch just about anything.

Ouran High school Host Club- Best show/manga ever. It’s got a good plot throw in some randomness and some cup ramen, really recommend it! 5 gazillion stars!

Yotsuba&-Yes, the and is in the title. This is a really cute manga from the creator of Azumanga Daioh or whatever it’s called. I’ve never read that but Yotsuba& is really cute.

Lucky Star-nuff said

Angel Sanctuary-Interesting to say the least even if it is incest…Don’t look at me like that!

Code Geass-I don’t know much about this I’ve heard that it’s good but I never took the time to watch it.

Shugo Chara!-This is a magical girl, it’s cute. I have an RPGfor it. If I give you a summary then I’d ruin it.

Aishiteruze Baby-This was also a good one.

Binchou-tan:More of a baby anime cute though

D.N. Angel-heard good things about it.

Demishita!Powerpuff Girls Z!-Powerpuff girls Anime version X3

Fushigi Yugii-Bleh didn’t really like it

Tottoko Hamutaro!-Hamsters :3

Higurashi no naku koro Ni-I want to start watching this but my speakers are broken T-T but it’s said to be kinda gory.

Kamichama Karin-One of my favorite manga’s nice little plot good illustrations, even a sequel1But be warned it’s kinda slow.

Ojamajo Doremi-Really good music

Scryed-one of my first anime that and Sailor moon X3

.Hack-This had me staying up till four am just to figure out what it was....but in the end it was good.I only watched the twilight series the rest I wasn't interested in.

FLCL(Furi Kuri)-extreme randomness with some what of a plot.Insane girl smashing guitars into peoples heads.One of my top picks.

Ehh that’s enough…..

9/25/2008 . Edited 9/25/2008 #74
Akumei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQMOKJW79IE

believe it.

9/25/2008 #75
Nekomiko

Wahh I can't hear it T-T speakers are broken :3

9/25/2008 #76
Midori Ushi Law

This is the question that rang my mind for years, and despite there being similar answers, I will point out a few things that'll make you think. Here's my question: If Naruto failed the Academy 3 times, doesn't that mean that everyone else is 3 years younger than him? (You can take the academy at any time?! If so, then why didn't Sasuke do that? He obviously was without a family like Naruto at the same time.... And if that's true, then shouldn't Naruto know Lee, Neji and Tenten from a previous academy experience?) Plot hole?

9/29/2008 #77
Darknessfalls-1120

OMG D.Gray-man is so awesome!!! -reads more manga- ooooo Cat Street is good too!^^

10/1/2008 #78
Midori Ushi Law

Hey Violent... I just finished watching Gurren Lagan the entire series... Thanks for that recommendation man... I am now anime pooped for a while... That's just what I needed to continue writing, so thanks again!

10/1/2008 #79
Vio the Wandering Lover

Anytime. (I don't think it's over on T.V. It kinda ended with a cliffy)

And now, I'm watching Hellgirl!!

10/2/2008 #80
Midori Ushi Law

The cliff hanger isn't THAT bad... It does make you wonder if they'll make an OVA or something... It's like the Helix King told them about the 1 million monkeys, then the Anti Spiral told them about the Spiral Nemesis (the destruction of the universe)... That time skip at the end could be seen like the beginning of the Spiral Nemesis ordeal.

10/2/2008 #81
Vio the Wandering Lover

True. If they have the time skip, then I bet Simon will have kids. But I could have swore i saw kamina again.

10/2/2008 #82
Midori Ushi Law

Um... There was another time skip after the credits of the last episode lol. If you missed it, then I feel sorry for ya... Simon has a Yugi-Oh extremely deep voice now. And he doesn't seem to have any kids.

10/2/2008 #83
Vio the Wandering Lover

lol that deep?

10/2/2008 #84
Midori Ushi Law

lol yeah... Like his voice is slightly deeper than Killua's father's voice

10/2/2008 #85
Akumei

I've been watching belach for a few weeks and I must say that it's my favorite anime right now. I love Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Uryuu

10/27/2008 #86
Vio the Wandering Lover

Bleach is still in my top five, but right now Gurren Lagann still holds the number one spot. (For right now.)

10/28/2008 #87
Darknessfalls-1120

me love Byakuya-san

10/28/2008 #88
Midori Ushi Law

Gurren Lagan is good... It's in my top Five. But still number one spot is being fought for by HunterXHunter and Monster.... Bleach is not pulling me in yet... Darn it... I wanna be hooked like everyone else...

10/28/2008 #89
Akumei

I felt the same, Kimori, but then I FINALLY tried it and I loved it :)

10/28/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Vampire Kuroken Akumei
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member