Manga Support Club
Want to get more reviews for your stories? Receive decent feedback on your works and help others improve? If your answer for any of these questions is yes, then join this group, formed to help writers get more reviews for their stories.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Shang

This topic is like a reversed version of “Introduction” thread. Here, anyone who wish to leave our group, should post in order to inform other members of that fact. You’re free to just write a simple goodbye or state why you’re leaving the forum, possibly recommend some members etc. Just like in the “Introduction” thread, everyone is allowed to write here just once.

7/18/2008 #1
Vector Phantom

Hi, Namahagetecno here, sorry to be the first to leave, but school's been kind of busy lately.

I don't think I can keep up with all the Obligatory reading. Not tomention half the people who join don't seem to want to review first ^^. That and hotmail's being a total bummer at the moment so its hard to figure out when new members join and I don't have the time to keep checking.

It was fun seeing you guys, I hope to still keep in touch.

3/6/2009 #2
NoirFloo

He He it seems I'm the second one. Well sorry to leave but most of these stories are adventure and fantasy of which I'm not a big fan of. But still the idea is really good and I hope your group will become a really big one.

2/2/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: Shang
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member