Let's Write a Story
Hi! Come on in, let's talk. i want to know what you love a story, and what turns you off from reading it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zoey McCusker

I was just wondering what's most likely to catch someone's attention who's just breezing through?

8/7/2008 #1
BenWireman

somthing about tacos!!! ya that will catch my attention!!!!

8/8/2008 #2
BenWireman

somthing about tacos!!! ya that will catch my attention!!!!

8/8/2008 #3
Zoey McCusker

Crunchy or soft? LOL! Hey, when are you going to... oh, i don't know... write something!

8/8/2008 #4
BenWireman

oh idk zoey, i might write somthin??

8/21/2008 #5
BenWireman

y do you not add me as an admin on your forums and polls?? i like to administrate things!!!! :[]~

8/22/2008 #6
Zoey McCusker

HUH?

8/24/2008 #7
BenWireman

well nvm, since you can't even put a pic of somthing on your home page

8/24/2008 #8
Zoey McCusker

Excuse me! I know how now I just choose not to because I like the beginning! So there! :)

8/25/2008 #9
BenWireman

sure...

8/25/2008 #10
Zoey McCusker

I do and I can show u! :)

8/25/2008 #11
BenWireman

go ahead!!

8/25/2008 #12
Zoey McCusker

well... i mean id have to SHOW u. I can't just explain it!

8/26/2008 #13
blonde roots

hi guys. um, what cacthes me as im going through a story..idk, but if there is any cursing i turn it off!! anyway, ill cya tom. =]

guess who!?! and i cant spell bananana to save my life. that should give you a good hint

8/28/2008 #14
Zoey McCusker

LOL! yeah, i'll c u later and the hint was very useful! :)

8/28/2008 . Edited by SingLikeNo1IsListening, 8/29/2008 #15
Zoey McCusker

patience is a virtue. did u get my message?

8/28/2008 #16
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

hi! what catches my attention...hmmmm. I think... cheese would do the trick. or bunnies. something... happy. but then, i also like angst...hmmm. I guess i would read it if it has a good summery. If it doesn't, then i wouldn't bother. I also like reading things that have a high level of empathy. I like reading something, and feeling sad when the character is sad, or happy when they're happy. Even if I don't really know the character because they're new. That is what catches my attention... also, shiny things help... a lot.

8/30/2008 #17
Zoey McCusker

LOL! You're clever reply caught my attention! :) Yeah, I know how you feel about the whole 'becoming the character' thing. It makes the story more interesting, don't you think? Sooo, what are you working on right now?

9/1/2008 #18
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

I usually write over on Ff.net, but I'm working on a story to post here. Its about a girl who has been continuesly reencarnated into different bodies for 500 years. I'm not sure when I'll have it up. What are you working on?

9/1/2008 #19
SingLikeNo1IsListening

wow, it would seriously stink to be the girl in your story lol. im glad you came in!

Zoey has like 20,000 stories that she is working on lol, but i have two. im not really sure where im going w/ either of them.

is your name on ff the same as here or is it differant? let me know, i want to read your work!

9/1/2008 #20
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

no, my name is Neko-Mimi123.

and Zoey seems to be very busy...

9/2/2008 #21
Zoey McCusker

I'm sorry it took me so long but I had to get off for sake of my mom. :) But yeah, I'm working on Throguh the Eye of the Beholder, The Gun, The Heart of a Soldier, The Heart of a Champion, and sort of The Heart of a Knight. Gloria wasn't kidding when she said I had a lot! :P If you ever have some free time, I'd really appreciate more reviews for The Heart of a Soldier and The Heart of a Champion. And i'd be happy to check out your stuff as long as it's not T and up. :)

9/2/2008 #22
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

wow... I think my head blew up just by reading all those:) I will try to check out your stories soon.

I would not reccomend that you read my one and only story on here. It is badly written, slightly embarrassing, and I haven't updated it in about half a year.

If you want, you can check out my fanfiction account. My pen name is Neko-Mimi123. Be warned though, I have a few stories that are rated M.

9/2/2008 #23
Zoey McCusker

Okay, cool! I will try to get on there sometime within the next week. Don't be offended if it takes me awhile, though, b/c this week is going to be and already is an extremely busy one. :) Thanks for the warning for your stories. :P oh, and that one cannot be that bad! I mean, how bad can it be? :))

9/2/2008 #24
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

well, i'm not going to stop you if you want to read it. It is really not my best work though :(

9/3/2008 #25
Zoey McCusker

LOL! I know what u mean! The Heart of a Knight is my worst disaster. It's not really part of my 'Heart' series, and was just the sideaffect of a writer's block. :) So, if u ever consider reading any of mine (which u honestly don't have to), don't pick that one.

9/3/2008 #26
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

I'll try not to. LOL! I think I'm going to happily skip over and read one of your stories right now!!! :)

9/3/2008 #27
Zoey McCusker

Much appreciated! And that goes for all the favorites and the review and everything! I will probably end up adding u too because I do that with all people who become my 'friends' on here. :) I am going to do my best to read ur story when I have free time... well, i'll pick one of them. Whichever's cool. ttyl! :)

9/3/2008 #28
Zoey McCusker

Okay, random question: can you like put up a shortcut to get to your other account so i can check out your stuff?? :))

9/12/2008 #29
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

I shall attempt to create a link... tell me if it works (I don't have much luck with these things)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1201135/Neko-Mimi123

9/12/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SingLikeNo1IsListening Zoey McCusker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member