Let's Write a Story
Hi! Come on in, let's talk. i want to know what you love a story, and what turns you off from reading it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Zoey McCusker

I was just wondering what's most likely to catch someone's attention who's just breezing through?

8/7/2008 #1

somthing about tacos!!! ya that will catch my attention!!!!

8/8/2008 #2

somthing about tacos!!! ya that will catch my attention!!!!

8/8/2008 #3
Zoey McCusker

Crunchy or soft? LOL! Hey, when are you going to... oh, i don't know... write something!

8/8/2008 #4

oh idk zoey, i might write somthin??

8/21/2008 #5

y do you not add me as an admin on your forums and polls?? i like to administrate things!!!! :[]~

8/22/2008 #6
Zoey McCusker

8/24/2008 #7

well nvm, since you can't even put a pic of somthing on your home page

8/24/2008 #8
Zoey McCusker

Excuse me! I know how now I just choose not to because I like the beginning! So there! :)

8/25/2008 #9

8/25/2008 #10
Zoey McCusker

I do and I can show u! :)

8/25/2008 #11

go ahead!!

8/25/2008 #12
Zoey McCusker

well... i mean id have to SHOW u. I can't just explain it!

8/26/2008 #13
blonde roots

hi guys. um, what cacthes me as im going through a story..idk, but if there is any cursing i turn it off!! anyway, ill cya tom. =]

guess who!?! and i cant spell bananana to save my life. that should give you a good hint

8/28/2008 #14
Zoey McCusker

LOL! yeah, i'll c u later and the hint was very useful! :)

8/28/2008 . Edited by SingLikeNo1IsListening, 8/29/2008 #15
Zoey McCusker

patience is a virtue. did u get my message?

8/28/2008 #16

hi! what catches my attention...hmmmm. I think... cheese would do the trick. or bunnies. something... happy. but then, i also like angst...hmmm. I guess i would read it if it has a good summery. If it doesn't, then i wouldn't bother. I also like reading things that have a high level of empathy. I like reading something, and feeling sad when the character is sad, or happy when they're happy. Even if I don't really know the character because they're new. That is what catches my attention... also, shiny things help... a lot.

8/30/2008 #17
Zoey McCusker

LOL! You're clever reply caught my attention! :) Yeah, I know how you feel about the whole 'becoming the character' thing. It makes the story more interesting, don't you think? Sooo, what are you working on right now?

9/1/2008 #18

I usually write over on Ff.net, but I'm working on a story to post here. Its about a girl who has been continuesly reencarnated into different bodies for 500 years. I'm not sure when I'll have it up. What are you working on?

9/1/2008 #19

wow, it would seriously stink to be the girl in your story lol. im glad you came in!

Zoey has like 20,000 stories that she is working on lol, but i have two. im not really sure where im going w/ either of them.

is your name on ff the same as here or is it differant? let me know, i want to read your work!

9/1/2008 #20

no, my name is Neko-Mimi123.

and Zoey seems to be very busy...

9/2/2008 #21
Zoey McCusker

I'm sorry it took me so long but I had to get off for sake of my mom. :) But yeah, I'm working on Throguh the Eye of the Beholder, The Gun, The Heart of a Soldier, The Heart of a Champion, and sort of The Heart of a Knight. Gloria wasn't kidding when she said I had a lot! :P If you ever have some free time, I'd really appreciate more reviews for The Heart of a Soldier and The Heart of a Champion. And i'd be happy to check out your stuff as long as it's not T and up. :)

9/2/2008 #22

wow... I think my head blew up just by reading all those:) I will try to check out your stories soon.

I would not reccomend that you read my one and only story on here. It is badly written, slightly embarrassing, and I haven't updated it in about half a year.

If you want, you can check out my fanfiction account. My pen name is Neko-Mimi123. Be warned though, I have a few stories that are rated M.

9/2/2008 #23
Zoey McCusker

Okay, cool! I will try to get on there sometime within the next week. Don't be offended if it takes me awhile, though, b/c this week is going to be and already is an extremely busy one. :) Thanks for the warning for your stories. :P oh, and that one cannot be that bad! I mean, how bad can it be? :))

9/2/2008 #24

well, i'm not going to stop you if you want to read it. It is really not my best work though :(

9/3/2008 #25
Zoey McCusker

LOL! I know what u mean! The Heart of a Knight is my worst disaster. It's not really part of my 'Heart' series, and was just the sideaffect of a writer's block. :) So, if u ever consider reading any of mine (which u honestly don't have to), don't pick that one.

9/3/2008 #26

I'll try not to. LOL! I think I'm going to happily skip over and read one of your stories right now!!! :)

9/3/2008 #27
Zoey McCusker

Much appreciated! And that goes for all the favorites and the review and everything! I will probably end up adding u too because I do that with all people who become my 'friends' on here. :) I am going to do my best to read ur story when I have free time... well, i'll pick one of them. Whichever's cool. ttyl! :)

9/3/2008 #28
Zoey McCusker

Okay, random question: can you like put up a shortcut to get to your other account so i can check out your stuff?? :))

9/12/2008 #29

I shall attempt to create a link... tell me if it works (I don't have much luck with these things)

9/12/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SingLikeNo1IsListening Zoey McCusker
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member