Let's Write a Story
Hi! Come on in, let's talk. i want to know what you love a story, and what turns you off from reading it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
BenWireman

did fred change her name?? what the heck fred??

10/2/2008 #91
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

lols. I change my name whenever I get bored!

... as you can guess, I got bored...

i suppose I have a short attention span or something!

10/2/2008 #92
BenWireman

I can't say that is a bad thing!! i usually get bored during history class, which is first period!! it is awful. so do you go to church or anything?

10/2/2008 #93
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

well, I'm not so big on the religion thing. I used to go to church, but I've kinda gotten into the habit of sleeping in on sundays!

10/2/2008 #94
SingLikeNo1IsListening

hey there! this is Glory! yes, i know, i changed my name. i have been thinking of this name for a long time but i didnt realize that you could change it!! ty emma 4 showing me!

Im srry u aren't big on religion... u nvr know though, mabey we'll change your mind lol! =]

10/2/2008 . Edited 10/2/2008 #95
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

lol! I just went on a random uploading spree and have posted 3 new stories! please check them out!

... I have a question for you. do you think I should delete Happy Cheese and Mustard sandwiches if I am unable to get inspiration? I havent written anything for it in about 7 months, and My muse has gotten amnisea and has forgotten how to write humour!

please tell me what you think!

10/2/2008 #96
Zoey McCusker

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted recently, but anywho, you're not interested in religion??? whats's wrong w/ u?? jk, jk! :) i do hope u reconsider though... *smiles cheesily*

3 new stories!! Dude, my head is spinning! Yeah, i'll have to read at least one of them! :) and i think u shoudl totally leave ur other story on there b/c people love that sucker. give the people what they want, right??? :))

10/2/2008 #97
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

lol! thanks!

maybe i should drink lots of caffien tonight and wait until everything seems hilarious to me, then right chapter 5!

lols! i dunno, maybe you will change my mind on religion? thenI'll become a nun! ... sorry, old family joke!

10/2/2008 #98
Zoey McCusker

A nun? seriously? nah!! but i mean, hey! if u want to shave your head who's stopping u?? :) lol nah, were independent fundamental baptists (try saying that five times fast! :)). dont worry. its not as fancy as it sounds. basically it means we just stick to teh Bible and the church supports itself financially. *shrug*

Lots of caffeine!!!!!! go by the gas station and get those high energy drinks and drink em all tonight!! that would be osome!! hey, i woudl read it! :))

10/3/2008 #99
Zoey McCusker

yay emma!!!!!! im so happy for u!!!!! tell him zoey says hi and always to eat ur green vegetables!!!!! :)) im glad ur happy!!!!!

10/3/2008 #100
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

I'll be sure to tell him that! lol!

DORKS ARE THE NEW COOL!

10/5/2008 #101
Zoey McCusker

Yeah, thanks, osome! Is he hot? lol and jk :) But, anywho, how did the caffeine and writing thing work out??? :)

DORKS WILL BEAT HITLER IN ACHIEVING WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!

10/5/2008 #102
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

well, the caffein part worked perfectly. What didn't work was the fact that I actually got inspired by a song I was listening to and began writing another story!

sorries!

and Yes, He is!

DORKS HAVE THE BEST TASTE IN MUSIC! MOZART ALL THE WAY!

10/6/2008 #103
Zoey McCusker

lol, u make me laugh!! :) im very glad to hear about the boyf. :))

u started a different story?? osome! what's this one about? if it's K+ or under i can check it out.

DORKS ARE ALSO OSOME WITH ART!!! VAN GOGHE PUT THE O IN OSOME!!! :)

10/6/2008 #104
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

which O did he contribute? the first or the second?

lol

This story is about a girl named Penelope. She falls in love with this kitchen Hand named Julian. But she has this vision thingy and sees her own death. Julian is there when she dies. She tries to avoid death by running away. (she is young in the vision and thinks that if she stays away from him until she is older, she will live). Unfortunatly, Julain decides to follow her...

and... thats all I'm going to tell you. You'll have to read it when I decide( If I decide) to post it!

YOUR THE COOLEST DORK I KNOW!

10/6/2008 #105
Zoey McCusker

it was the second b/c i claim the first! lol :)

Penelope, huh? I love that name! i approve. it sounds really osome, too, like the whole jist of it. i like that it already gives that mysterious, suspensish feel, ya know? so, r u posting it here or on the other if u post it at all??

NO, EMMS, YOU'RE THE COOLEST DORK I KNOW!!! :) (PS. YOU SPELLED 'YOUR' WRONG LOL) now ya see the gramaphobia i suffer from!!! anywho.... DORKSSKRODS RULE!!!!

10/6/2008 #106
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

lols. I'm too tired to spell.

I love the name Penelope too! It occured to me at like... 1 in the morning! and I will be posting it here, if i decide to. I'm not sure if it will work out. :(

and I'm having some trouble with giving it a title. Can you help?

DORKS ARE SPIFILICIOUS!

10/6/2008 #107
Zoey McCusker

you know what? I am a firm believer in the theory that the best ideas come when your almost your like on the brink of unconsciousness around the time you thought the name up. isn't that osome? lol :)

A name... hmmm... how about "The Story of a Vision".... nah, I'm not sure on that one. Maybe "Once Upon a Dream"? Ooohh! I'm surprised i came up with that! If you don't like eithe of these, that's cool. I'll just keep breakstorming. :)

DORKS DEFY GRAVITY!!!

10/7/2008 #108
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

OMG! do you like Wicked? do you? do you? *does happy dance* I love wicked!

I havent seen the musical, but I've read the book and I've fallen in love with the soundtrack!

hmmm... i dont know about the names... I kinda like 'Once upon a dream' ... well, We'll see! :)

I also believe in the brink of unconciousness theory! ITS TRUE!

DORK ARE THE SMEXIEST PEOPLE ALIVE! CHEERLEADERS CAN'T COMPETE WITH OUR POCKET PROTECTORS! (I don't actually have one of those... lols)

10/7/2008 #109
Zoey McCusker

pocket protectors... i think my mom has one... lols! shes an engineer! jk, but u know *pauses to tug on collar* that was quite the fashionf or engineers. :)

Wicked? as in a name or the actual book? I've never heard of it... hmm... what's it about?

yeah, u pick a name. i need to wait until i drug myself later and then come up with a name! lol and jk :)

finallY! someone who agrees with me about the nighttime theory!! we should run it by Cambridge, dont u think?

DORKS ARE HOTTER THAN ANY CHEERLEADER OR EUROPEAN MODEL WILL EVER BE!!!! (PS. im glad to hear about the pocket protecter:))

10/8/2008 #110
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

you've never heard of wicked? Le gasps!

Wicked is a book by gregory Mcguire(I think) and it is about what happens BEFORE the wizard of Oz. It is all about Elphaba(The wicked witch of the west) and Glinda( I think you know who she is). It tells of how they were friends and such. It ends when Elphie dies, but there is a continueation about her son. It is called Son of a Witch. I highly recommend both. They made a musocal, and I really, really, really, really want to see it! I've heard that it is amazing!!!!!!

i thought up a good name today during my civics class(I wasn't paying much attention!) And then I forgot it... That really sucks, ne?

Cambridge? ... im so confused. I'm just going to smile and nod my head as I pretend to know whats going on *Nods head vigorously*

DORKS ARE SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR!

(btw,I exploded in a flurry of wicked because you said defy gravity,which is the name of a song in the musical)

10/8/2008 #111
Zoey McCusker

Nope, sorry. No Wicked news for me... hehe, that sounded funny. :) anywho, yeah I'll check it out. it sounds cool. :P can i find it in like a barnes and noble or books a million or something???

you take civics? that must be fun! *cough cough* but y didn't you write it down? well, u gotta learn somehow. :)

Emma, I am very disappointed in you! Haven't you read my profile befor where it talks about hwo Camridge did the study on how humans read stuff??? well, this would another research moment. *sigh* and i was actually impressed with myself for coming up with somehting like that. *shakes head sadly* :)

lol, seriously? yeah, i had no clue that was in wicked. osome, though!

DORKS GOT MILK. (OH YEAH!!!)

10/8/2008 #112
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

I think you can, I mean, I got my copy at Coles. It has green on the pages... you know the sides and such... It looks really cool!

I forgot to write it down... and my pen died :(

OHH YA!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT CAMBRIDGE THING!

i love the song Defying Gravity! it rocks my socks!

OMG! in my french class today, I slipped and fell... under my friend's desk... the entire class laughed at me... actually... with me. And then, I fell again, so my friend and I(whom I was studying for a test with) Decided to sit on the floor to prevent any future mishaps... It worked! YATTA!

DORKS ARE... *starts singing*BODACIOUS, SCANDILOUSE, CONUNDROM, ENIGMA! ... sorry, an inside joke...

10/8/2008 #113
SingLikeNo1IsListening

hey! i like the Wicked soundtract. i listened to it with my cousin and her friend *tada* emmie. (kinda funny huh?)

last year, when we were studing for finals, i was in the back of the room, and i leaned forward in chair to get something, and *wwoossh* i was on the floor with something sharp digging into my shoulder. my friend was like "wow glory, that was weird! one minute you were there and the next you had dissaperd. i didnt know where you were till you started laughing" so, i tottally know how it feels to fall out of the chair and have the class laughing w/ u.

what Cambridge thing? im soo lost in this forum!! lol

DORKS MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!

10/8/2008 #114
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

the soundtract is amazing! I love it! *does another happy dance in Glory's honor*

Today, I was running late... quite literally. I was running down the hallway to get to my Drama class when...WHAM!!!! I crashed right into this really tall kid in my grade. He kinda gave me a weird look, and I peered up at his face (I'm 5 foot 1 inch) and said sorry... he just kinda walked away... it was random. I hit his guitar... he was on his way to the guitar class!

BE HAPPY FOR ME! the bruise that I got from falling down the stairs last week is finally starting to fade!!!

... if you havent guessed already, I'm really clumsy!!!

the cambridge thing on Zoey's profile page! you know!!! that one!!!

ummm... I finally convinced my one friend to join some forums!!!! yayness!!!! is it ok if she maybe comes here sometime in the near futur?

DORKS LIKE WAFFLES! SO DOES SYLAR! ... ya, thats a Heroes referance!

10/9/2008 #115
SingLikeNo1IsListening

lol, very nice w/ the whole guitar guy thing!

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU! i bruise really easily, so i feel for you!

now i get the cambridge thing...wow im slow!

about your friend joining forums, OF COURSE!!! the more the merrier! bring 'um all in!!!

DORKS FALL UP,NOT DOWN!!!!

ps- zoe, i finished the shadow kid book. it was ok... i want the next one!!!

pps- i like peanutbutter on my waffles! you put just a little tiny bit of syrup on top and mix it in w/ the pb and YUM!! is it ever good! try it! be brave!

10/9/2008 #116
PurpleFlyingZebraMonkeys

pb on waffles... hmmm, actually sound good!

i kept on poking my bruise... so it was all like "I'm not going to heal fast becasue you won't leave me alone!" ... stupid arrogant bruise!

yayness! I'll tell her!

DORKS MAKE THE WORLD A HAPPIER PLACE! *plays tiptoe through the tulips as she skips around the room*

10/9/2008 #117
Zoey McCusker

Ello! Sorry, ive like disappeared off the face of the earth but ive had a LOT of stuff to do recently. *sigh*

and no, dont let glory trick u into trying those nasty waffle gunkies. believe me, i tried it once and hated it. *shudders*

lols about the bruise and praise God its healing. :) but, yeah, i dont really bruise easy but when i do, its there forever, ya know? :))

I agree with glory, though, about ur friend joining. tell her that she can join anytime, anyplace, anywhere! well... yeah, she can join. :))

oh, and glory, ill try to remember to bring the next book onnnnn... sunday? yeah, oh and dont forget that that's when im teaching! (i have to remind myself! lol)

DORKS ARE LIKE GRAVITY. THEY KEEP EVERYTHING IN PLACE!!!! (YAYNESS!)

10/10/2008 #118
SingLikeNo1IsListening

um, hello, the pb waffles r great!! even Kait likes them! i know that u r teaching sunday. i hope it is good!

DORKS EAT PEANUTBUTTER!!!!!!

10/10/2008 #119
Zoey McCusker

excuse me??? lol, pb waffles are like barf on a plate!

DORKS ARE FIRM BELIEVERS IN SYPRUP ALONE!!! (lol u know i luv u!)

10/10/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SingLikeNo1IsListening Zoey McCusker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member