Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

One bed and chest of drawers each. bookself and window for roof. Located under lake.

Residents:

Calix

Sam

Kelnis

Saravinne

FULL!!!!!

6/14/2009 . Edited 7/21/2009 #1
Florence Crosse

[[From Great Hall]]

"I stand corrected, apparently your room mates with Samuell." Alice said, looking at the 4 bags Calix brought. She raised a brow.

"Well, I guess this isn't ad bad as the last time when you brought 10." Alice said mostly to herself.

7/18/2009 #2
Bespelled

"You never know what you'll need." Calix said defensively, putting down his four suitcases.

"Hmmm...I need to look for an empty room." He murmured. Then, he realized what Alice had first said.

"Who's Samuell?"

7/18/2009 #3
Florence Crosse

Alice followed him.

"Samuell? Oh, he was with us in the Great Hall. You know, the really quiet one. I guess he stand for the Grim Reaper or something. He seems nice." Alice explained.

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #4
Bespelled

"A stand in for the Grim Reaper." Calix muttered. "And he seems nice." He shook his head.

7/18/2009 #5
Florence Crosse

Alice raised a brow. "Well, I never really talked to him. But how he treated my dorm mates was a giveaway. I mean it's not like he's here to collect anyone." Alice defended.

7/18/2009 #6
Bespelled

"Sorry. It's just the idea, that's it." Calix apologized. He entered a room, only to discover it was the only bedroom, with four beds.

"Ohhh..."

7/18/2009 #7
Florence Crosse

Alice noticed the shock evident on his face.

"Well? What did you expect?" Alice asked.

7/18/2009 #8
Bespelled

"Separate rooms?" He said. Regardless, he placed his bags on an empty bed, surveying entire room in one sweep. "It's not that bad." He admitted. He turned to Alice.

"Thanks for accompanying me." He said softly.

7/19/2009 #9
Florence Crosse

Alice smiled gently at him.

"No problem. What are friends for?" Alice said.

7/19/2009 #10
Bespelled

"I honestly didn't know you were going here. How long has it been since we last talked to each other?" Calix sat on his bed, gesturing for her to take the spot beside him.

7/19/2009 #11
Florence Crosse

Alice sat on the spot beside him and shrugged.

"I honestly don't know... I mean, it has been a long time hasn't it." Alice said with a small smile, avoiding Calix's gaze.

7/19/2009 #12
Bespelled

"I've always wanted to contact you...I just never got around to it." Calix looked away. "Sorry."

7/19/2009 #13
Florence Crosse

Alice smiled at the apology. She looked at Calix and smiled that one of a kind smile.

"It's alright." Alice said.

"I'm going back to my dorm, want to come?" Alice asked. "Unless you want to stay here?" Alice said.

7/19/2009 #14
Bespelled

She has a nice smile...

Calix blinked, wondering where that thought came from. He flushed under Alice's continued gaze, suddenly a loss for words.

"Uhhh...."

7/19/2009 #15
Florence Crosse

Alice raised a brow at Calix.

"Calix? Are you alright? You didn't answer my question..." Alice said.

7/19/2009 #16
Bespelled

"I'm sorry. I just lost myself for a moment there." Calix shook his head, blaming his thoughts on his weird first day. Alice has a nice smile...He snorted. Just a momentary lapse of sanity on my part.

"Sure. I'll come with you to your Dorm." He said, feeling infinitely better now that he straightened it out.

7/19/2009 . Edited 7/19/2009 #17
Florence Crosse

Alice smiled once again.

"Thanks. I needed some help with Finnigan anyway." Alice joked, walking beside Calix to her dorm.

[[Pink Dorm]]

7/19/2009 #18
Little-Rain-Dancer

it was silent when samuell walked in, though it looked like there was already a resident settled. he 'swoshed' his hand and his luggage appeared and flew into the draws and bookshelf.

he lay down on 'his' bed and stared up at the lake.

7/19/2009 #19
K.J DarKnight

Kelnis ducked quickly into the room staying in the shadows, he was silent and hard to see, if one didn't look closely the door would have looked like it had opened and closed itself.

7/19/2009 #20
K.J DarKnight

Kelnis scoped out the room before leaving again to explore the rest of the grounds

7/19/2009 #21
Little-Rain-Dancer

samuell woke from day-dreaming. 'how much time had passed?' he wondered standing and reyriving a pitch black book from its shelf and started reading

7/21/2009 #22
K.J DarKnight

Kelnis slipped in silently as before, looking up he watched the lake "Such an interesting place for a room" he said quietly to himself

7/21/2009 #23
Little-Rain-Dancer

"i do agree," samuell said, not looking up.

7/21/2009 #24
K.J DarKnight

Kelnis looked down "Oh hello, I didn't see you there"

7/21/2009 #25
Little-Rain-Dancer

"hmn" samuell looked up "hello, shadow crawler" he looked back to his book.

7/21/2009 #26
songbirdalice

Saravinne walked in carrying one bag, her wings tucked to her back. She kept her face down as she set down the bag.

7/21/2009 #27
Little-Rain-Dancer

samuell looked up again "hello," he said kindly to the new commer.

7/21/2009 #28
K.J DarKnight

"Er, my names Kelnis" Kel shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, he turned slightly as someone else entered the room "Hello"

7/21/2009 #29
songbirdalice

"Hey," She said quietly and sat her bag down on an empty bed and sat beside it, ''I'm Saravinne''

7/21/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member