Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

The room is where the master's chambers would be in a castle or mansion and is decorated accordingly. The beds are four-poster ones and the room is adorned with huge portraits of the previous dorm-mates (all gone or dead) and mirrors with gold frames. The room is haunted though, so watch yourself in the middle of the night. By each of the beds is a mahogany night stand in which is a small cupboard and under the beds is a draw, also made of mahogany. There is one bookshelf along the east wall of the dorm that is filled up with books, all fantasy novels written by muggles which previous residents found amusing, or with non-fiction magic books for study.

Residents:

Neva

Amara

Keira

Adela

Max

H├źna

FULL!

7/19/2009 . Edited 9/28/2009 #1
K.J DarKnight

Amara pushed the door open but Albuswas the first one in, jumping off Amara's shoulder he took a quick run around the room then jumped up on one of the beds "I like this one, smells the most normal" Amara smirked and walked in "Hopefully my bags will show up, I must have cast that spell wring again" The cat rolled it's eyes at her "Of course" Amara pointed a finger at him "Let's see you do better mister cat"

7/22/2009 #2
K.J DarKnight

Amara sighed "Might as well go meet new people" she said with a shrug and left the room

[[to great hall]]

7/22/2009 #3
Bespelled

Adelaide hesitantly entered the doorway, taking in the general splendor of her new Dorm with quiet awe.

Four poster beds...Awesome! She thought giddily, taking an empty one and laying down her many suitcases. Her shoulders and arms were sore from lugging around so much baggage, but it was worth it.

I can't wait to find Calix! She thought, anticipating her stepbrother's reaction to her surprise appearance. Smiling to herself, she began unpacking.

7/27/2009 #4
K.J DarKnight

Amara walked in fallowed by Albus and Neva "So what is your name?" Albus asked looking up at Neva as they came in

8/3/2009 #5
Zina Nevirone

After looking at the name of the dorm Neva answered her. "My name's Neva, my friends call me Snowy as Neva means Snow. It's Spanish. Yours?"

8/4/2009 #6
K.J DarKnight

"Albus, I haven't an inkling as to what it means" Albus said jumping up on the bed. "Er, I am uh, Amara Grace. Amara is African for Grace...My parents weren't very imaginative" Amara said sitting on the side of her bed

8/4/2009 #7
Zina Nevirone

Neva sat down beside her. "Actually, I'd say thet were very imaginative to come up with a name that means exactly the same as your last name. And Albus," she addressed the cat, "I believe your name means White. It's Latin."

8/4/2009 #8
K.J DarKnight

Amara smiled "Thanks" she said softly. "Really? Odd then I'm a black cat"

8/4/2009 #9
Zina Nevirone

"Obviously someone has a sense of humour." Neva grinned, looking up for a moment.

8/5/2009 #10
K.J DarKnight

that blasted Warlock apparently, wish he would keep his humor to himself Albus thought to himself "So, Neva, how do you take that wolf form, I've never seen anything like it" Amara asked

8/5/2009 #11
Zina Nevirone

"I was born with it, my mama thinks that Papa was a werewolf, but she didn't know him long. A couple of days maybe, gah I'm making her sound like a slut!" Neva laughed slightly, she hadn't seen her mum since the Council came for her. "Before the Council, I couldn't control when I changed into a wolf and that caused a riot at the park when Mama took me there. I mean, you try having a wolf cub in the middle of a group of toddlers. When the Council found me, they taught me how to control it. I'm unique, even amongst Slayers though. I'm the only shapeshifter. There's a Wicca though, but believe me, you do NOT want to cross her path." Neva gave another laugh.

8/5/2009 #12
K.J DarKnight

Amara chucked some at parts of her explanation "Sounds like you have had a much more interesting life then I have"

8/5/2009 #13
Zina Nevirone

"That's only have of it." Neva laughed, "And yeah, I suppose it has been interesting."

8/5/2009 #14
K.J DarKnight

"Well all I've managed to do in life is blow things up when I'm trying to fix things" Amara said but smiled "I guess that can be interesting to"

"Accept for when you blow my dinner up in my face" Albus pointed out

8/5/2009 #15
Zina Nevirone

"You just need to work on it." Neva told her. "Have you tried meditation?"

8/5/2009 #16
K.J DarKnight

Amara nodded "I get to distracted, I swear I must be ADD" she shrugged

8/5/2009 #17
Zina Nevirone

"You can't be doing it right then. You can't be clearing your mind first because in your mind there are no distractions." Neva stood up and walked around the room. "We need candles." She said more to herself than anyone else. "Lot's and lot's of candles." Then she turned to Amara and Albus. "Have you been to the town yet?"

8/6/2009 #18
K.J DarKnight

Amara shook her head "No, we only just got here today"

8/6/2009 #19
Zina Nevirone

"We should go." Neva said walking towards the door. "We need candles, special candles."

8/6/2009 #20
K.J DarKnight

"Um alright" Amara stood up picking up her hand bag. Albus jumped up on her shoulder

8/6/2009 #21
Zina Nevirone

"Unless you don't want to come." Neva added, "In which case I'll go on my own."

8/7/2009 #22
K.J DarKnight

"No no I want to come" Amara assured "Lets go"

((Is there a thread for town?))

8/7/2009 #23
Bespelled

Adela had unintentionally fallen asleep while unpacking. When she roused, eyes bleary, she felt the lingering remnants of other presences.

I must have missed my roommates, she thought. Her ice blue eyes scanned the room, but there was no one there.

Oh well. I'll see them eventually. With a careless shrug, Adela stood up, fixed herself and went out in search for her older brother.

Calix will not know what hit him.

((To the Great Hall))

8/8/2009 #24
Zina Nevirone

((Yeah, Yarlow.))

"Finding the magick shops will be a challenge though, you up to that?" Neva grinned at her as they left.

((To Yarlow.))

8/9/2009 #25
Little Eloise

Max's enters restlessly as she occupies an empty bed. She placed big suitcases down. She then started to unpack. But when she was unpacking she had only one thing on her mind. "What will i do in this school?" She sighed repeatedly. "I don't even want to be here! I guess, I need to get use to this school academy"

((to the lake))

8/16/2009 . Edited 8/17/2009 #26
Little Eloise

edit

8/16/2009 . Edited 8/17/2009 #27
K.J DarKnight

Albus jumped off Amara's shoulder as they entered the room

9/27/2009 #28
Zina Nevirone

Neva started making a circle with the candles.

9/27/2009 #29
K.J DarKnight

"What should I do?" Amara asked wanting to help

9/27/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member