Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Zina Nevirone

For private training, has everything you'd ever need, including weights, training machines, a boxing ring, one of those punch bags that's suspended from the ceiling and those horses used by athletes.

Open to anyone.

7/22/2009 #1
Zina Nevirone

((From the Great Hall.))

Ally didn't waste anytime once she got inside the gym. She started on the punching bag. It wasn't as if she had some anger to work out, just that she wasn't impressed with the Council. Why did they think she needed to be watched? She wasn't a threat, was she?

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #2
Zina Nevirone

After doing some upper body work and running on the machines for a good hour Ally jumped into a shower, then left for patrol.

((To The School Grounds.))

7/26/2009 #3
Terrian

Ren dropped his bag in the locker room and quickly changed out of his normal clothes and put on a skin tight muscle shirt, a pair of black gym shorts, and his running shoes. This was the first time he's been to the gym in about a month, and money says, thanks to his incubus genetics, he hasn't lost an ounce of strength. Stepping out, he did some quick stretches and went over to the benchpress and checked the weight on the bar itself which was about 45 pounds. Adding two 45 weights on both sides, he began doing his warm up set of five. The gym wasn't a place to think about life, and as such, maybe he could forget about that girl... was her name Damien? It didn't matter, really. He just needed to escape for a bit, and even though a lot of the students here were strong, the gym was oddly deserted. Save a few people here and there.

8/9/2009 #4
Zina Nevirone

((From the School Grounds.))

Ally arrived back at the gym and headed straight for the punching bag. She was annoyed again and seeing as how there was no-one to fight, the dummy would have to do.

8/9/2009 #5
Terrian

Ren finished his bench press warm up, and laid the bar to rest. He then added on a 20 pound weight on both sides, increasing the total weight to 175 from it's original 135. Getting back down on the bench, he lifted the bar, and once again began the work out. Five reps, and he'd go up just a bit more, then he'd do some pull ups to finish.

However, it wasn't until his third rep he noticed the girl who had just entered and began attacking the dummy mercilessly. She looked angered by something, and she came here to beat the snot out of something. "Well, that's one way to relief something..." Ren muttered, he quickly finished his last to reps and walked over to her. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" He asked.

8/9/2009 #6
Zina Nevirone

"I - I am fine. I am just training." Ally stopped and turned to face the boy.

8/10/2009 #7
Terrian

Ren shrugged, and looked at her and the dummy. A few gears in his mind began spinning, and an idea formed. "You aren't going to get much out of fighting a dummy. Why don't you and I spar?" He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He might have signed up for a broken bone, but, it was his human nature, and incubus nature, to not let a girl feel down in the dumps. "I mean, I'm not the greatest at it, but at least I'll do more than stare and take a beating." He smiled and looked over at the small ring for sparring, it had some room, so he could use his agility, but...

Well, he wasn't the best in hand to hand.

Upon reaching that conclusion he immediately thought, 'What did I just sign myself up for?'

8/10/2009 #8
Zina Nevirone

"I'll go easy on you." Ally stated, her face blank, she didn't want to hurt some innocent person who just happened to be there.

8/10/2009 #9
Terrian

"Sounds good. I'll try and give you a challenge, then." He smiled and began walking towards the locker room. He always carried a mouthpiece with him in the bag he carried with him for the gym. "If you don't mind, I'm fighting shirtless." He said as he disappeared into the locker room, and reappeared within ten seconds back out with a mouth piece, and no shirt. As a joke he did a heroic pose for a second and went over to grab some contact sparring gloves. "Don't let the muscle fool you, it's just for show." As he finished the statement, he climbed up into the ring and put one glove on. Leaving the other off in case she needed help getting up.

8/10/2009 #10
BlackDove90

[[From lake]]

Finnagan pokes his nose into the gym. He grinned upon spotting Ren and Ally. Trupets blared. "Well Kas! You found some poor fool to beat up and Rigazzo Carino you got a girl to actually spend time with you! Good for you!"

((Hee hee hee))

8/11/2009 #11
Zina Nevirone

Ally ran at the ring and flipped into it. She glared at Finnagan, who did he think he was making jokes when she was that pissed off at him? She then shook her head and faced Ren. "Ready?" she asked.

8/11/2009 #12
Melarade

((Lelaunt strolled into the gym from white dorm))

"Well, here we are..." Lelaunt looked around in curiosity. This was the first time he'd ever saw the gym. It's facilities were great! High jump, rope climb, all sorts of jumping and rolling and climbing eqipments! Perfect for a monkey.

Lelaunt smiled over at damien.

"So, what now, princess?"

8/11/2009 #13
BlackDove90

Princess? Oh he's just too easy. Look there's Ren! Let's cast for him he's a fighter!

Damien glanced over to see Ren and Kas getting set to fight. She was almost relieved that he was distracted. He couldn't bother her then and maybe the voice would shut up.

But that just makes it more challanging... The voice informed her.

You're not real go away, Damien told it. She looked at Lelaunt. "How about the climbing ro-"

"HEVASEMO-CHAN!" Finnagan shouted upon spoting her. He came charging forward with all the grace of a rampagin elephant. Damien side stepped his attack and kicked him, knocking him to the ground face first.

"This day just keeps getting worse doesn't it?" Damien muttered.

Oh ane-chan this is just getting better! This one looks like fun too!

Damien closed her eyes. Maybe she was going insane. No one could really blame her for it, could they. This place seemed to breed madness.

Finnagan got to his feet...or rather his hands as he decided to get up by doing a hand stand. "That was mean hevasemo-chan!"

Damien just glared at him.

8/11/2009 . Edited 8/11/2009 #14
Melarade

((the voice is saucy. I like.))

Lelaunt looked shocked at Damien's display of violence. He looked at finnegan who seem to be fine after the nasty fall.

"My god, man. Are you quite alright?"

8/11/2009 #15
BlackDove90

Awe the dragon is shocked! How funny!

Damien couldn't control the small dark chuckle that passed her lips. What was wrong with her? Why was this happening?

Finnagan back flipped to get to his feet. "Oh the pain!" He cried cringing. "It...hurts so much..." the boy moaned twitching and spasiming with all the excessive exaggeration that only soap opera stars could match.

Oh he's FUNNY! What a sense of humor!

Another small chuckle came out of Damien's mouth despite the fact that she didn't think Finnagan was being anything but stupid.

((Since Finnagan's here I can soon get a chance to explain the voice. It'll be interesting.))

8/11/2009 #16
Melarade

((alright))

Lelaunt ignored Fineggan's display of humour and turned to look at Damien weirdly.

"Are you quite alright, Damien? I'm starting to fear for you. You do not seem quite yourself."

8/11/2009 #17
BlackDove90

Understatement of the year, Damien thought.

Nonsense we're perfectly alright. Tell Draco not to worry ane-chan!

Finnagan's ears twitched and he frowned. "You know he has a good point. Since when do you laugh?"

Damien glared at him one eye twitching as another side of her wanted to start laughing instead.

Oh you have to admit that was funny ane-chan! The voice told her.

Damien put her head her in hands. GO AWAY! "I'm not sure. I feel kind of funny." She was still down playing it. She still didn't want to admit to a crazy voice talking to her. Wasn't that one of the symptoms of schizophrenia? She WASN'T crazy.

Finnagan frowned and leaned closer. He actually looked concerned this time. Is it possible I...no...that's not possible...then again...? Finnagan thought his mind suddenly flying through the possibilities. There was one explination for this but...

Oh man Damien's gonna be so pissed when she finds out... Jones groaned inwardly.

8/11/2009 #18
Melarade

Lelaunt's eyes flicked towards Finnegan and to Damien again, back to Finnegan.

Something's up.

Lelaunt asked just that.

"What's going on?" Lelaunt asked the boy.

8/11/2009 #19
BlackDove90

You really need to calm down ane-chan everything's fine...

Damien wasn't listening to it this time though. Her head snapped up and her gaze locked on Finnagan. "You know something don't you?!" She accused throughly fed up with all of this.

Part of Finnagan was terrified at the thought of the real pain he was about to recieve over all of this the other half was enjoying the idea of what happened too much. He knew he'd like Damien! "Well...It is indeed possible that I can hypothasise a theory as to the inexplicable behavior that has come upon-"

Damien snatched up the boy by the front of his shirt. "Talk straight you skinny twit," She snapped.

Oh! You're so violent ane-chan...I LOVE it! Keep going!

Finnagan flinched but he figured the pain was worth it. This was too much fun. "Okay I do know and for the record it's your fault as much as mine."

8/11/2009 #20
Melarade

Lelaunt was confused.

"I am confused."

8/11/2009 #21
BlackDove90

"You're not the only one," Damien growled. She brought Finnagan uncomfortable close to her face and glared into his eyes. "Tell me what's happening."

Finnagan patted her on the head. "Poor little Hevasemo-chan...um...how can I put this delecately...this is all natural you know. It's just...early..."

Damien felt her blood pulse.

Oh do you want me to kill him for you ane-chan? It would be unfortunate but... well it would be fun...

Shut up! Damien told it. She focused on Finnagan. "TELL ME," she said in a calm but forceful voice.

"Let me make sure first," He told her. "You're hearing a voice in your head right?"

Damien was so surprised she dropped him. Finnagan landed on his feet and straightened his shirt. "I'll take that as a yes. Well then tell it hi for me because that's your fox side."

What? ane-chan you didn't know that?! Oh! I'm hurt! You're so mean! The fox pouted.

Damien just stood there staring at him. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" she exploded. "How in the heck did this happen?!"

Finnagan smirked. "A combination of you not comming back to your senses in time and me giving over my energy to keep you going. It quickened the kit side's development process a bit. This should be happening in 10 years."

Gee he's quite the expert. I guess I should thank him for helping me wake up. don't you think so ane-chan?

Damien's knees went weak and she dropped to the floor. This was crazy. This was really crazy.

8/11/2009 #22
Melarade

Lelaunt nodded his head. And walked clamly over to Damien, beckoning finnegan forward.

"Damien? Are you quite in shock? I suppose you are..." Lelaunt trailed off.

"Should we bring her somewhere more... secluded? We do not want others to find out about her... This is too public." Lelaunt asked Finnegan.

"She's been to my dorm before... I you don;t mind, I'm extending that invitation to you as well."

8/11/2009 #23
BlackDove90

Finnagan snickered and glance back at Ren and gave the boy a wink then turned bacl to Lelaunt and nodded. "Sure okay but it's quite normal for her kind," he assured the dragon. "She's just going to have to make peace with herself." Finnagan shickered.

Damien glared at him.

Oh, he's so fun. Who exactly is he? He smells interesting... the fox asked.

Damien just sighed. "I don't know what's worse: thinking I was going crazy or knowing that my fox side actually approves of Finnagan."

Finnagan snickered. "I just know how to charm the ladies." He said flexing.

Damien stuck out her tongue at him.

8/11/2009 #24
Melarade

Lelaunt rolled his eyes and lead them both to his room.

((to white dorm, you post first Dove))

8/11/2009 #25
Terrian

Ren of course, heard the conversation before him, but did not feel like actually participating. If anything, he looked away and pretended to be putting his gloves on, and inspecting them, his mouth piece, and whatever else he could find. He still couldn't put his finger on it, but something about Damien irked him, and now, something about her irked him even more. Earlier, she went from surprised, to mad, to flirty, all within three minutes.

However, the thoughts left him as soon as they left, leaving him and the girl to spar. "Alright, now that that's over, why don't we get started." He walked towards her and held his hand out in a fist, the moment she touched it with her own, the sparring would begin.

8/12/2009 #26
Zina Nevirone

Ally touched her bare fist to his gloved one before saying, "So you know Damien then?"

8/12/2009 #27
Terrian

Ren nodded, and got into a half-serious fighting stance. "Oh yeah. We had a real bad first encounter." Ren would pull his punches, he had no intention of hurting this girl. "Anyway, you want first strike? Or should I take it?"

(Pulling punches just makes them less painful.)

8/12/2009 #28
Zina Nevirone

((I know nothing about this, you'll have to help me. lolz.))

"You take it." Ally was feeling slightly generous.

8/12/2009 #29
Terrian

(It's easy, like a real fight, except limited to the ring.)

Ren cracked his neck, and nodded at Ally. "Alright, remember, treat this like a real fight. Or you'll get nothing out of it. Not even the exercise portion of it." Ren scanned over her feminine body looking for what might possibly be a good point to attack. The stomach? No, too obvious. Face? That'd hurt her, even if he was pulling punches, so that was a big negative. Chest? No, she'd think him to be perverted. He'd go for her ribs with a hook punch. "Alright, get ready!" Not taking any time to rear back, he brought his fist at full speed towards her. Of course, if he was getting ready to make contact, he'd pull his punch back so it'd only sting rather than be extremely painful.

8/16/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member