Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Zina Nevirone

Army Style assault course. Only those physically strong will make it more than a tenth of the way around. It gets harder as you go on.

Open to anyone.

7/22/2009 #1
BlackDove90

(( O.o Wish I was better at making up courses but I want Damien to totally wear herself out))

Damien stood at the start of the course and took a few slow deep breaths as she streached, warming up her muscles.

Are we gonna run all of that? Rikoo asked. She sounded rather...impressed.

That or until I collapse. I feel too full of energy with you around, Damien replied.

Damien could almost see the fox nodding in her mind's eye. True, besides this will be exciting! Let's do it!

Damien smirked. "Maybe we can get along afterall," she muttered. Done streatching she started off.

((XP too lazy to write in details I'll leave her running through the course. XD))

8/24/2009 #2
K.J DarKnight

Cat ran up to the course already ready to go when she saw Damien there "Hey mind if I join you?"

8/27/2009 #3
BlackDove90

Damien jumped having not heard the girl's approach at all. Rikoo however was unsurprised and just smiled. "Why not we're just gonna exhaust ourselves."

"I, I mean I. I'm going to exhaust myself. I...need to get my mind of of things," Damien stuttered flushing. "I don't mind you running it too."

Could you at least refer to yourself in the singular rather than the plural?! Damine scolded Rikoo. I mean we don't even know her!

But how is she suppoused to understand if you don't explain? Rikoo protested.

Just shut up please, Damien begged.

((XD this is sort of a new development I created. Basically Damien's fox side has developed a personality so she's got two people in her head and one body. Anything Rikoo says comes out of Damien's mouth with Damien's voice.))

8/27/2009 #4
K.J DarKnight

"Um alright cool" Kat said a little confused about the plural but she decided against invading her space "Race you to the other end?"

8/27/2009 #5
BlackDove90

Damien smirked. Rikoo made it broader. "Sure why not?" Damien said grateful that the girl wasn't put off by the weird start to the conversaion.

Damien moved to the starting line and got set to move. "On three?"

8/27/2009 #6
K.J DarKnight

Kat nodded and readied herself looking ahead at the course

((what exactly is in these courses?))

8/27/2009 #7
BlackDove90

((...well Ziva said army style so I assume a giant wall you have to climb up on one side with a rope, tires your hop through, a barbed wire part you crawl under... XD it's magic school why not make it up?))

This is exciting. I wonder how much you've improved since I showed up? Rikoo commented.

What does that mean? Damien wondered.

Rikoo giggled in Damien's head. You'll see...

Damien shook her head and decided to just ignore the fox. "One...two..."

((Get ready get set...))

8/27/2009 #8
K.J DarKnight

((haha this will be a breeze for Kat then))

Kat smiled showing off his slightly sharp teeth "Three" she finished and took off

8/27/2009 #9
BlackDove90

((XD Damien trained on courses like this too. She's in her elemet!))

Damien took off with her. It was strange though. Something felt...different... her movments seemed to flow more her body seemed more agile. Was this what Rikoo had been hinting at? She kept an even pace with the other girl a little off put by the change.

8/27/2009 #10
K.J DarKnight

((sweet she loves a good competition))

Kat was impressed the other girl kept up to her, Kat had been training on these sorts of things all her life only most the time harder

8/27/2009 #11
BlackDove90

((Jade's back!!))

They hit the tire section and Damien managed to slip ahead at the last second as the path there narrowed to one. She felt light and smooth as glass. She'd been doing this for as far back as she could remember but she didn't remember it ever feeling this...effortless.

8/27/2009 #12
K.J DarKnight

((of course while I'm on the phone))

Kat grinned and picked up her pace, with the momentum she launched herself up and forward leaping right over Damien I gotta love being me Kat was created exactly for this purpose nobody had beaten her yet but the fact Demian just might intrigued her. Kat landed in front of Demien, without missing a beet she continued running

8/27/2009 #13
BlackDove90

Rikoo grinned. "Oh so that's how she wants to play it?! C'mon ane-chan let's go all out!"

Damien blinked. What does that entail?

Oh don't be so cautious! Rikoo protested.

Rikoo whooped and picked up her pace as they came out of the tires and lept over Kat and landed half way up the tall wall snatching the rope and climbing up the rest of the way in a matter of seconds. She reached the top gave a quick salute over her shoulder and jumped down, landing in a sprint.

((XD to be fair maybe we should end in a tie))

8/27/2009 #14
K.J DarKnight

Kat literally ran up the wall on all fours and jumped over the other side landing in a sprint same as Demien "Your good but how good are you really?" Kat said as she speed past the other girl her best advantage was in running

((yeah maybe))

8/27/2009 #15
BlackDove90

Rikoo smirked. She was a fox. Running what something foxes did.

...well that and being tricksy.

Damien was actually having fun. She and Rikoo were in sync, perfect sync. Their thoughts seemed to meld together as they ran. Neither side noticed the fact that her ears were elongating into points and climbing up her head. Neither noticed the tail that started trailing behind her.

They hit the barbed wire and Damien was once more even with kat as they started crawling. Damien had greater range of motion her skeleton felxable and easyily moving through the narrow space. they came through together. More lay ahead.

((We should come up with something more interesting than just a mundane army course XD after all they're all magic users! We should add some interesting obsticals))

8/27/2009 #16
K.J DarKnight

((Kat's not a magic user))

Kat being a cheetah was incredibly fast though she didn't have the limit of only being able to go short distances at that high speed she could go sometime without slowing

8/27/2009 #17
BlackDove90

((XD well magic realated... okay nevermind...))

Damien was now running flat out. Rikoo decided to have some fun. She cast an invisibility illusion over herself and just kept running. The was still even with Kat though. There was no need to jump ahead pointlessly.

((I can't think of any more obsticals can you?))

8/27/2009 #18
K.J DarKnight

((er..idk...We can just say they finished))

Kat was confused by the disappearance but it didn't slow her down or hinder in any way so she didn't worry about it.

8/27/2009 #19
BlackDove90

((Okay flash forward to the end of the course))

Damien was sweating now, but it wasn't a bad kind of work out. She felt...comfortably tired....

When they hit the last ten feet Rikoo let up the illusion and burst into a dead sprint.

((XD))

8/27/2009 #20
K.J DarKnight

Kat wasn't about to let her get the best of her that easily, she broke into a sprint matching Demiens speed

8/27/2009 #21
BlackDove90

((I'm making this a tie. Given that Kat is part cheeta it will be impressive))

They sped over the finish line at the same time.

Rikoo grinned. "That was awesome! I thought for sure you were going to get taken aback with the whole invisibility thing!"

Damien felt odd. Like she was standing to one side of herself, like a side passanger in her own body. It confused her.

...until she realized she was in fox form.

How did that happen?!

Don't freak! We chang swap back in a bit I can't stay out too much longer any way, Rikoo replied. this is how I see things where you're in charge.

8/27/2009 #22
K.J DarKnight

Kat grinned "I've seen stranger things" she said with a shrug

"I haven't had a good challenge like that in a long time"

8/27/2009 #23
BlackDove90

Damien looked down at herself. "So...this doesn't confuse you?" She asked indicating her tail and ears.

Rikoo snorted. "Ane-chan! They're perfectly natureal things why would she be confused?!" She crossed her arms. "Honestly...you're so self concious..."

Rikoo!! Don't answer back out loud! Damien protested.

Rikoo just smirked. "Oh we should just explain it hand have you stop freaking ane-chan."

Damien put her hands into her face. "I really hate you..."

8/27/2009 #24
K.J DarKnight

"Um, are you alright?" Kat asked wondering what could be wrong, the tail and ears didn't surprise her only the fact she was apparently talking to herself

8/27/2009 #25
BlackDove90

Rikoo beamed taking advantage of having the majority of control. "We're fine! We should introduce ourselves. I'm Rikoo, Damien's better half!" She held out a hand to be shaken by Kat. "Damien is the name of the girl you saw at the start of this. I'm her Fox side."

8/27/2009 #26
K.J DarKnight

"Alright then" Kat shook her hand "I'm Kat and I don't have an inner fox" she said mostly just to tease

8/27/2009 #27
BlackDove90

The ears and tail dissolved suddenly and Damien looking very unhappy was back in the driver's seat. "I'm...sorry...that must have been weird...I'm part Kitsune and...well aparantly this is one of the side effects."

"You make it sound like a disease Ane-chan! You felt it too! You were so much stronger now with me aware!" Rikoo protested.

"technically having a split peronality is a disease. A MENTAL one!" Damien countered glowering. She glanced at Kat again and sighed. "Sorry, I've been screwy all day thanks to her."

8/27/2009 #28
K.J DarKnight

"Hey don't worry about it, I'm part cheetah, though I haven't developed a side effect like that" Kat said with a smile

8/27/2009 #29
BlackDove90

Rikoo smirked. "Well it's animal spirit thing. Cheeta isn't a trickster so of course he wouldn't have any offspring," Rikoo stated with utter confidance.

Damien frowned. "Again, how in the heck do you know that?!"

Rikoo shrugged. "I told you it's a fox thing. Just realax and let your mind go and you'd do it too."

8/27/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member