Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Paradox Complex

She lay down on her bed thinking about how Tabitha would even change.

10/18/2009 #31
songbirdalice

She looked towards the voice, ''it's alright.'' she said.

10/18/2009 #32
Paradox Complex

Sapphire looked at Devika. "Thanks for understanding Devika, you're a nice girl." Sapphire replied with a smile.

11/4/2009 #33
Paradox Complex

She had enough strength to stand up after Tabitha's wraths and tempers.

Sapphire left the room and wandered to the School Grounds.

12/13/2009 #34
Raihje

He looked in the room leaning against the frame of the door, examining his surroundings he took the dark bluish green covered bed farthest to the right. Sighing he sat down and opened a dark red leather-bound book and began writing in it..

1/13/2010 #35
Zina Nevirone

((From Garden City.))

Daray skipped in, yet again oblivious to those around her. She knelt on an empty bed and was drawn to the pillow. It smelled so good.

1/14/2010 #36
Raihje

He noted the new arrival and in a barely audible voice mumbled "Hi.." he continued scribbling in his book.

1/18/2010 #37
Paradox Complex

Sapphire sleepily walked in and plopped on her bed. Noticing a new person. "Hi..." She muttered and fell asleep.

1/19/2010 #38
Zina Nevirone

The two voices slightly surprised Daray. She sat up and turned to face them. "Oh, hello." she said, her eyes wide.

1/19/2010 #39
Raihje

(( Anyone care to link their char descriptions? XD Mines on the last page, near the bottom I figure.. ))

Nodding he glanced at the girls. All Girls. He liked girls better then he liked guys, sometimes he wish he were a girl, as guys are portrayed, and most often are, rather obnoxious useless creatures, shuddering he happy he was not like the guys back home. He paused writing in his book for only a moment, and then after what seemed like the longest minute to him, he laid down guarding his book against his chest. Staring at the ceiling he asked quietly - "So what are your names?"

1/19/2010 #40
Zina Nevirone

((Daray's is near the bottom of http://www.fictionpress.com/topic/2760/442558/5/ ))

"My name's Daray." Daray smiled. "You?"

1/19/2010 #41
Raihje

He smiled A Vampire, teeth n' all. I wonder if animals like her too.. they seem to like me.. heh.. "Name's Rai." he paused a moment before continuing, "You don't seem violent, but I have to ask or I'll be paranoid, no offense to you or anything though" he sort stumbled through the words, like a nerd trying to ask a hot girl to a dance... (XD)

1/19/2010 #42
Zina Nevirone

"No, I'm not violent.. .. .." Daray's brow furrowed.

1/19/2010 #43
Raihje

He waved his hands meaning no harm, nervously.. "N-No I didn't mean to imply you were.." he sat up "Just, I've met some mean vampires, well.. most of the ones I've met are either psychopaths, or cruel, or both. So sorry if I'm a little.. wary of you for the first little while I know you.."

1/19/2010 #44
Zina Nevirone

((Did you get my email??))

She glared at him for a moment before sighing and rolling her eyes, "You've been talking to the wrong kind of vamps then."

1/19/2010 #45
Raihje

(what email address?)

He chuckled.. "Yeah I know, I've finally met a nice one.." or so it seems he was still wary, some psychos tried to convince him they were normal at first.. well one.. but still. He knew he ruined chances of earning this girls trust.. but he wasn't sure she had his either. "Nice meeting you.." he closed his eyes after moment, slowly though, evenly though. (Not suspicious, sort of like lazily blinking, but slower, it's actually relaxing to close your eyes like that sometimes..)

1/19/2010 #46
Zina Nevirone

((Tears. And it was just saying that because you're appearing offline I can't send any messages to you.))

"There are a lot of nice ones."

1/19/2010 #47
Raihje

"Well maybe I should meet some more sometime, with you if that's ok." He tried to make it sound as if were casual with her, not cautious, not offensive. And he had to admit she was pretty..

1/19/2010 #48
Zina Nevirone

"I guess that would be okay." Daray shrugged. "I'm not saying they defintely won't try to eat you at first sight though, but it's not them thinking.. ..it's instinct."

1/19/2010 #49
Raihje

"No problem, I know how to take care of myself.." he shuddered slightly, maybe a little too well.. "I-.." he stopped, he couldn't tell her yet, about his strange power.. "I hope they know enough to back off after a little while though, I mean, after the initial shock of dinner on their doorstep.." Funny though, many things hardly ever notice his existence, he might as well be a ghost for how quick he can move in the shadows.. but vampires.. they were somethin special. Smelling him from a mile away.. maybe his weird gift made his blood smell tastier, stronger for them, he's had to take on many at a time though, so he knew he could defend himself against anything too violent..

1/19/2010 #50
Zina Nevirone

"Oh, they won't actually attack you. They've learnt how to co-exist beside those whose blood is pumped through their veins..." Daray's eyes glazed over until she shook it off. "They know who to feed off of and when."

1/19/2010 #51
Raihje

Not missing the moment of hunger.. or something, in her eyes, he glanced around and set his hand flat on his thigh, not too tensely though. He nodded "Kay then.."

1/19/2010 #52
Paradox Complex

Sapphire yawned and blinked. "Can anyone tell me what time it is? Our combat teacher would kill me if I am late." She looked at the two people in the room.

1/20/2010 #53
Zina Nevirone

Instead of checking a watch like a normal person Daray sniffed the air. "It's either nine or ten."

1/20/2010 #54
Paradox Complex

"Oh, thanks Im fine, it's still today." Sapphire noticed how the girl sniffed the air. "How can you tell the time by sniffing the air?"

1/20/2010 #55
Zina Nevirone

"Instincts?" Daray shrugged, truthfully, she wasn't sure.

1/21/2010 #56
Raihje

Rai couldn't care less, he'd done the same thing before, only, it scared him a little.. He sometimes wondered if he was a vampire.. but ruled it out or he would have noticed the sun irritating him or bloodlust. The only lust he had was when he was extremely angry..

1/21/2010 #57
Zina Nevirone

Daray glanced over at him. "Something wrong?"

1/21/2010 #58
Raihje

He blinked a couple times and his head snapped toward the voice.. "I-is there any place particularly peaceful here..?" his eyes were dilating and undulating seemingly back and forth as he fought with memories..

1/21/2010 #59
Zina Nevirone

"There's-there's Garden City.. ..It's a rather peaceful.. ..I could show you where it is if you want?" Daray watched him pupils.

1/21/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member