Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Raihje

He kept looking around the room, always looking at the floor.. "Better be you.. no one else.. at least I know you might have a chance of.. handling me if anything happens.." he didn't wanna go there, anger issues.. memories.. his effed up family (I would have swore, but maybe i shouldn't on a public forum lol hmm) his skin was slowly beginning to fade to red.. "We should go.. now.."

1/21/2010 #61
Zina Nevirone

((There's no censors, remember? I expect people to be mature about things, so I removed them.. ..))

Daray nodded. "We'll see you soon Sapphire." she waved to the other girl. "This way." Daray said as she silently left the dorm.

((To Garden City.))

1/21/2010 . Edited 2/1/2010 #62
Raihje

Rai quietly followed, tense, his teeth grinding..

1/21/2010 #63
Paradox Complex

"Uhm... okay." Sapphire didn't really care where they went.

(( Her name is Sapphire.))

1/24/2010 #64
Raihje

he collapsed on his bed, staring at the ceiling trying not to think, but failing as millions of thoughts smashed into his state of mind..

1/29/2010 #65
Zina Nevirone

((Sorry, got confused, will edit in a minute.))

Daray sat back on her bed, watching him worriedly.

2/1/2010 #66
Raihje

He twitched out for a few seconds, and sat up. "W-where's the washroom around here?" he hid his sick stomach gingerly with a hand..

2/1/2010 #67
Zina Nevirone

Daray pointed to a door at the back of the dorm.

2/1/2010 #68
Raihje

Smiling he tried not to make it look like he wastoo rushed, he shut the door behind him and coughed up a little blood.

2/1/2010 #69
Zina Nevirone

Even from her bed Daray good smell the blood, it took all she had for her to remain on the bed.

2/1/2010 #70
Raihje

He rinsed the the last of the blood down the drain and wiped his mouth, he took a few tentative steps out of the washroom ready for anything. "H-Heh.. sorry ab-bout that.." he sat on his bed and tried to look anywhere but her and ended up looking at all of her all at once and decided to just lay down and close his eyes. "This'll be a fun year.."

2/1/2010 #71
Zina Nevirone

"Why do you say that?" Daray stayed as far back on her bed, as far from him, as she could.

2/1/2010 #72
Raihje

"Isn't it obvious.. ?" he gave a small smile. "I nearly exploded, coughed blood, and I'm actually kinda surprised.. no offense.. at your self control.."

2/1/2010 #73
Paradox Complex

Sapphire kind of got surprised at his saying. "You know that just from coughing blood? Oh, If you don't mind me asking." She said a little shyly.

"Sorry for my sudden outburst. It only happens when Im with Tabitha....." Her voice trailed off.

2/2/2010 #74
Raihje

"don't worry about it.." he smiled softly.. "Just an er.. inkling that this year could be troublesome.." he tilted his head slightly, "But name's Rai, yours?"

2/2/2010 . Edited 2/2/2010 #75
Zina Nevirone

"You will never meet the limits of my self-control." Daray muttered.

2/2/2010 #76
Raihje

He sighed. .. "Sorry.. Didn't mean to be a bit of a jerk.. I hate when this happens.. I can't control that.. stuff. It's crazy. I can control a tiny peice of it to manipulate it to my will for say a red orb I could maybe through at someone in combat class, other then that.. I don't have much control. And.. that's bad.. in my opinion.." he stumbled over the words a bit..

2/2/2010 #77
Raihje

(I had a post, I guess it deleted it or it didn't post or something..))

Raising his head back up he stared into her eyes.. 'Thanks Daray.." laying down he stared at the ceiling trying to relax..

2/3/2010 #78
Raihje

((It keeps not posting my post, thats ok, for some reason when I replied the first time, it's now the post just before your post ... xD))

2/3/2010 #79
Zina Nevirone

A ghost of a smile appeared on Daray's face. "It's all about the ratio between power and control."

2/3/2010 #80
Raihje

lol omg..... Murphy bought me a sub and root beer! and hot tamales xD and I was gonna say somethin else..))

"Too much power.. barely any control.." he muttered...

2/3/2010 #81
Zina Nevirone

"But too much control, barely any power." Daray said gently. "Like a hammer."

2/3/2010 #82
Raihje

He smiled softly.. "Truce..? I'll stop treating you like a nuclear bomb.. if you stop acting like your afraid of tearing me apart.."

2/3/2010 #83
Paradox Complex

"Sapphire." She doubted he could hear her but said it anyway. "You two seem to be getting along much better."

2/4/2010 #84
Raihje

"Yeah? My name's Rai. short for Raijen. Don't go saying that name though.." he nodded.. "So.. we have a deal..?" he slowly ventured over the words..

2/4/2010 #85
Paradox Complex

She stared straight. I doubt anyone would actually care to hear my problems.

2/5/2010 #86
Raihje

Rai almost sensed the thought.. it was strange at first he looked surprised and rebuked it but then he calmly looked at her softly.. "Nice to meet you, we should talk sometime.. sorry I'm a little busy with a .. friend at the moment.." he glanced at Daray for a moment..

2/5/2010 #87
Paradox Complex

Sapphire blinked and nodded. Did he hear my thoughts? She didn't care anymore so she lay down again. Tabitha doesn't even care about my family, just beacuase of some dumb little arguement of my father and hers.

2/5/2010 #88
Zina Nevirone

Daray nodded, "I-I guess we have a deal."

2/6/2010 #89
Raihje

Rai nodded "alright then.." sorry I must sound like such a jerk.. (I don't even know the tiem of day lol, should I be wakin up for class.. or goin to bed? xD)

2/6/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member