Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Zina Nevirone

((Um.. ..whichever, it's up to you.))

Daray stared up at the ceiling. At the same time that this guy annoyed her, he also.. .entertained her.

2/6/2010 #91
Raihje

He smiled genuinely "Well, night guys, sweet dreams n' all that.." he laid back and stared at the ceiling as well, thinking of what just happened.." Daray is quiet a character.. heh.. she's dangerous but .. somethin else at the same time...

2/6/2010 #92
Zina Nevirone

"Night." Daray said, not closing her eyes. She didn't need to sleep tonight.

2/6/2010 #93
Paradox Complex

(isnt it like the afternoon?)

Sapphire found out that her dormmates had fallen asleep. She didn't even want to sleep. She got a book from her bedside table.

2/6/2010 #94
Raihje

"What book?" Rai murmured, hearing the pages turn..

2/6/2010 #95
Paradox Complex

Sapphire didn't look at him but replied. "Mystery." She said calmly. Doubting any interest, for some reason, she felt her life turning glum and miserable. Not really explaining the pain and treachery of the book she was reading.

2/6/2010 #96
Zina Nevirone

Daray kept her eyes shut tight, trying to shut out the world.

2/7/2010 #97
Raihje

Rai sighed barely audible, a spark emitted above his head about a foot above his laid-down posture. It was repetitive until finally it was a small upward shower of sparks and then finally ignited into a full fledge flame. This little orb of red flew closer to his face, enough to burn him in fact. But he simply closed his eyes and let the burning sensation wash over him.. he liked burning himself.. it was relaxing.. it was serene almost. The flame grew bigger when he though of particularly disturbing things, as if they needed more effort to be burnt out. Almost as soon as it began the orb drifted almost right into his face, and then disappeared in another small shower of sparks. his face was pretty red, but not glowing red, just tender from being so close to an open flame. Deep breathing, he tried to relax, to meditate himself into some sort of state of peace, or at least thoughtlessness...

2/8/2010 #98
Zina Nevirone

At the smell of burning Daray opened her eyes. She moved away from the heat, afraid, but not letting her face show it.

2/8/2010 #99
Raihje
He smiled gently, "Don't worry, I'd never burn you intentionally.."
2/8/2010 #100
Paradox Complex

Sapphire looked at him then away. She thought of the flame dissappearing for some reason, then it happened.

2/9/2010 #101
Zina Nevirone

"It's the accidentally part I'm worried about." Daray said. She was secretly happy with the disappearance of the flame.

2/9/2010 #102
Raihje

"Don't worry.. I've got a decent handle on it so far it seems.." he smiled gently and glanced at Sapphire's direction, then Daray's. He opened his dark red leather-bound book to find his writing had been smudged slightly. bad penman's practice.. he muttered something inconcievable before pulling out a tiny kit which contained restorative tools. He hated to have his journal look messy. He figured if someone in the future were to read it, he'd want it to at least be legible.

"Well.. lets get to work.." he said quietly to himself...

2/9/2010 #103
Zina Nevirone

Daray watched him. She couldn't read what he was writing from that angle, but she could read him.

2/9/2010 #104
Raihje

After restoring his writing he was about to continue writing, but felt her gaze. "Yea?" he intuitively asked.. Looking into her eyes the yellow ring around his pupils twitched very slightly, and he smiled a small smile. "You must've had a reason for staring at me for the last.. little while.."

(btw I updated my char page, never mind about his name, got his name confused with his name on another forum, one with less creative names lol. I just changed it from Raihjken Kaiser to Raijen Kaiser. (Ray-Jenn Kie-zerr, roughly) I figure his name will sound a bit more fluid and natural now. Not so.. K..K.. K.. k.. lol..)

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #105
Zina Nevirone

"I was not staring." Daray protested. "I do not stare."

((Okiedoke.))

2/9/2010 #106
Raihje

"Ok.. observing? reading?" he couldn't discern any mind powers in her posession but he threw it out there.. "Maybe trying to get in my head?" he instinctively put up a mental wall.

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #107
Zina Nevirone

Daray laughed. "I do not having a psychic abilities. I was just simply.. ..watching."

2/9/2010 #108
Raihje

What.. "Umm.. ok.." he looked around her eyes almost as if he were looking for further explanation.. maybe a soul.. something to define 'Daray' in his mind other then a vampire that seemed pretty nice.. and.. well.. more then just pretty nice with her personality, he found her maybe even a bit attractive.. he had to fight not to show this on his face. It surprised him that he actually felt emotions, that he felt attracted to the one thing that practically hunted him.. But he had to admit.. if she was a hunter, she was a beautiful hunter..

"Why..?" he glanced around realizing how stupid he sounded "U-Umm the only reason I would ever... 'observe' you or whatever is because your beautiful" he regretted it as soon as he said it and laid down staring at the roof. Why is it I'm such an idiot..

2/9/2010 #109
Zina Nevirone

Daray laughed again, she couldn't help it, but she wasn't laughing at his embarrassment. She was aware of her "beauty", all vampire's were to make it easier for them to catch their pray. Her face then changed, and she was suddenly serious again. "I don't know why I was watching you, I just was."

2/9/2010 #110
Raihje

Smiling he nodded "Your vampire's beauty doesn't affect me, it lost it's luster long before I met you, and having the influence of vampires removed from my mind cost me dearly.." his eyes glazed over only for a slightly moment, hardly a flicker of a second. "Vampires' physical attributes are obviously hard to 'dispel' but your beauty, and other mind-affecting powers, don't affect me; Nothing short of a strong blow to the head from you would subdue me..." he grinned for a moment, better to grin n' bear it right..?

The grin quickly melted off his face "Don't worry about why you were watching me, whatever, I don't mind, do whatever you want. But like I said. I like you because of you, not some vampire talent." he tried not to make it seem like a glare, but it was certainly a fierce stare straight into the depths of her eyes when he said the last statement. He was dead serious. He didn't want her getting prancy and prissy over her vampire talents, far as he was concerned, show offs and other 'jock' types could all go to hell. Hoping that his compliment wouldn't send her into a spiral of self-presentation and exaggeration, like it had to a couple jock-cheerleader types in the past, he grinned again and told her plain out: "I like you, hell I might even trust you a bit. But I do so on my terms, so sorry, but I'm an honest person. I like you for you, for your honest, straight- forward personality, and yes, you are.. beautiful." he said 'beautiful' slower that time, as if he was actually realizing he was actually saying that for the first time. But he knew her talents had no affect. He thought back.. Nervous wreck, that's what she called me when I first tried to ask her out to lunch, she said I looked like a nervous babbling wreck..

2/9/2010 #111
Zina Nevirone

She looked away from him, she couldn't meet his gaze. He actually meant what he said and she couldn't really understand that. She stared down at her hands, not moving. She didn't need to even breathe.

2/9/2010 #112
Raihje

He smiled softly putting his book down and moving to her bedside kneeling. "You ok? I didn't mean to.. throw you off or anything.." he offered his hand before wondering if maybe he should/could sit on the bed with her - that was quickly shut out with the thought that she'd likely not let him. She was entitled to her private space..

(( I g2g.. love ya bye! maybe I'll go on msn for a short while later on my PSP..... ))

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #113
Zina Nevirone

"It's - No, it's fine." Daray whispered, looking up and straight into his eyes. He confused her, that's for sure.

2/9/2010 #114
Paradox Complex

Sapphire flashed a small smile at them, at least her roommates were getting along.

She put the book onto her bedside table and fubled with her necklace. It suddenly turned into a wand. Without even tapping it.

Hm, I guess there's another way to open it. She thought. She saw a button and pressed it, it closed.

2/9/2010 #115
Raihje
"You sure.. ?" he didn't believe her, but he hoped she'd let him help.
2/9/2010 #116
Paradox Complex

"Ohh.." She said. At least I don't have to keep tapping it like a weirdo.

She tried to practice making a water ball.

2/10/2010 #117
Zina Nevirone

"You confuse me." Daray said it outright. "You confuse me and I - I'm not sure if I like it."

2/10/2010 #118
Raihje

"Well.. what about me confuses you?" he tried to make it sound nonchalant and only succeeded in sounded almost desperate. He tried not to reflect that she confused him too but just gave up on it. "Y-You confuse me to, but, I know I like you because.." why because you liek new things? because you have a knack for cartography and you love to explore? c'mon think you idiot.. ran over and over in his mind.. "I like you because your something I've never encountered before, and for once, even though you.." confuse? confound? "confuse me a little t-too I consider it grounds to explore.. or further analogous.. I consider it something I don't know, and would like to know.." I sound like a fumbling stalker..

He sighed and gave it up. "I don't entirely know why I like you, and we both confuse eachother, but .. I dunno, I'm willing to work it over if you are.." he gave hishand the tiniest little waiver to show he did mean the offer, she could shake his hand, hold his hand, anything, something..

2/10/2010 #119
Zina Nevirone

Instead, being the awkward thing she is, Daray stared at his hand and said, "How are we meant to work it over?" She then looked back up into his eyes. "What are we even supposed to work over? I just - I just don't get it.. .."

2/10/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member