Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
K.J DarKnight

Albus Abdalah's estate

A large estate surrounded by iron gates and tall hedges. A river runs through the grounds and even through the estate itself. Elaborate gardens decorate the property, complete with fountains and ponds.

11/13/2009 #1
K.J DarKnight

Ittook some time to get to the estate. Whence they arrived Cloe had to unlock the iron gates leading to the estate

11/13/2009 #2
Alboztomboy

"Wow, Albus. I didn't know you had such a huge estate" Hena looked at the house.

11/13/2009 #3
K.J DarKnight

"Well I don't like to brag" he said, honestly this time

11/14/2009 #4
Alboztomboy

Hena smiled "I know that, but there seems to be details of your past I'm missing"

11/15/2009 #5
K.J DarKnight

"Your not the only one missing something" Amara commented as they approached the front double doors

"Well that's to be expected, neither of you know me that well" Albus said simply

11/15/2009 #6
Alboztomboy

"That's not very nice you know"

11/15/2009 #7
K.J DarKnight

Albus looked at her his ears drooping a little "What did I say?"

Cloe opened the front door and let everyone in

11/15/2009 #8
Alboztomboy

"That since we're friends, it's not very nice to keep secrets" Hena smiled "But it's okay"

11/16/2009 #9
K.J DarKnight

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to keep it a secret, I just didn't think it was important" Albus apologized.

The entryway had a marble floor and huge marble pillars that went out to the second story that had a balcony style walk way along the second floor hall

11/16/2009 #10
Alboztomboy

"It's okay" Hena said to him, "So where do we go now?"

11/17/2009 #11
K.J DarKnight

"Well I think right now we need to plan a party" Cloe looked at him her brow furrowing a little "Come on Cloe, you know what kind of a party I mean, nobody misses one of my partys and we need to get as many people together as we can to warn them." Cloe nodded "That's true" Albus glanced at the other two before looking back at Cloe "Gather the rest of my staff, I assume they arent here" Cloe nodded again "It might take me a little while" Albus nodded again "That's fine"

11/17/2009 #12
Alboztomboy

Hena smiled "How mucj more staff do you have?"

11/17/2009 #13
K.J DarKnight

Cloe set Albus down before she left knowing what she had to do "Allot....I can give you a tour......Just as long as you don't mind opening doors for me anyway" Albus suggested looking up at the two girls

11/17/2009 #14
Alboztomboy

"It's alright with me" Hena answered, she looked at Amara for her reply.

11/17/2009 #15
K.J DarKnight

"Uh...Sure" Amara said looking around nervously, being in a place with so many expensive and breakable things made her nervous, she had a knack for breaking things. "Wonderful!" Albus said brightly and started leading the way through the estate. The entire building was elaborate detailed and obviously expensive.

Albus lead them next to a set of double doors "And here is where the party will be, the ball room" he said and allowed Amara to push open the doors. The room was huge with sixe carved marble pillars going down both sides of the marble floor.. The floor was actually pictures created with different colored pieces of marble all of it created one big picture. There was however a large oval section in the middle that was all black with tiny specks of gold and silver that made the floor look like the night sky. Along the walls were elaboratestained glass windows that flooded the room with colored lights from the sun outside. At the far end were two staircases leading up to a balcony that ran around ther omm on what must have been the second level

11/17/2009 #16
Alboztomboy

"It's big... and beautiful, I don't think there's anymore to say" hena was wide-eyed when she saw the room.

11/18/2009 #17
K.J DarKnight

Albus glanced up at her "It's one of my favorite rooms"

Amara was speechless. After several moments she spoke "What's your favorite room?" Albus hesitated "The master bedroom"

11/18/2009 #18
Alboztomboy

Hena looked at Albus, "Why?"

11/18/2009 #19
K.J DarKnight

"Its....more.....peaceful then the rest the house"

11/18/2009 #20
Alboztomboy

"I think I get what you mean"

11/19/2009 #21
K.J DarKnight

"Can we see it?" Amara asked hopefully "I uh...I guess"

11/19/2009 #22
Alboztomboy

"Lead the way"

11/19/2009 #23
K.J DarKnight

Albus nodded and did so. The master bedroom was on the top floor, it had a thick wooden door. Amar pulled it open. No light spilled out into the hall like in the other rooms, there was only a dim glow. Albus walked in. The room was very large with a four poster bed, dresser and bookshelf, there was a separate room off to one side that served as a sort of office area where Albus had a desk and more shelves full off various books and trinkets. There were three other doors in the room. The room itself was empty aside from the furniture and books. The floor was wood but had plain maroon rugs around the bed area. All the windows were covered with Maroon and gold curtainsletting in only a dim golden glow. Compared to the elaborate decor and expensive feel of the rest the house, this room seemed calm and quite

11/19/2009 #24
Alboztomboy

Hena walked in, she looked around and sat on the bed "It is peaceful" she whispered.

11/20/2009 #25
K.J DarKnight

Albus fallowed her and jumped up onto the bed as well "This isn't even the best part"

11/20/2009 #26
Alboztomboy

"What is the best part"

11/20/2009 #27
K.J DarKnight

"I'll show you" Albus said jumping off the bed again he walked to one of the doors leading out of the room.

11/20/2009 #28
Alboztomboy

"Okay" Hena followed.

11/20/2009 #29
K.J DarKnight

Amara fallowed in silence, she opened the door for them.

The door lead them to a staircase that wound up, he allowed Hena and Amara to go in first.

11/20/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member