Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Alboztomboy

"All right then" Hena told her back as she follwed

1/8/2010 #301
K.J DarKnight

Amara walked up to the door and slowly pushed it open "Albus you..." she stopped mid sentencewhen she saw the scene in front of her. Albus was limp on the floor blood had pooled around him, a man stood over him, a knife in his hand.

1/8/2010 #302
Alboztomboy

Hena looked past Amara, she stood there wide-eyed as she saw the scene. "Oh my..." she said aloud.

1/8/2010 #303
K.J DarKnight

The man glanced at them then turned and bolted for the window.

Amara wasn't about to let him go she ran into the room and cast the only spell that came to mind but it missed and instead blasted apart the window and the frame Amara quickly covered her face as glass and wood shards exploded into the room. The man fell back glass and wood stuck all over and in his face. Quickly he scrambled to his feet and stumbled toward the window

1/8/2010 #304
Alboztomboy

Hena gasped, she quickly saw a vase in the other side of the room, she took the water out by her powers. She made it into a ball shape and put it through the mans head. He couldn't hold his breath underwater for that much.

1/8/2010 #305
K.J DarKnight

The man faltered in his escape trying to breath, after about a minute he collapsed onto the floor.

When the man fell Amara turned and headed back out "I'm going to get help, see what you can do for Albus" she said as she hurried out of the room already panicked

1/8/2010 #306
Alboztomboy

Hena held the water for a moment, she looked at the man, he seemed unconscious. Hena removed the water and put it back into the vase, she ran to Albus, and kneeld. "Albus, How do you feel?" Hena held his head, trying to make contact with him.

1/8/2010 #307
K.J DarKnight

Albus didn't respond, he was already unconscious, the knife had been plunged into his ribs he had already lost allot of blood

1/8/2010 #308
Alboztomboy

"Amara, hurry up." hena said, she kept Albus's head on her lap. She couldn't get him to talk.

1/8/2010 #309
K.J DarKnight

Amara ran from room to room until she found Cloe "Cloe come quick! Albus, he's hurt" Cloe dropped what she was doing "Where?" she demanded "The sitting room" Amara answered hastily "I'll get the first aid kit, go tell the butler he can get the doctor, go!" Amara nodded and ran off.

Before to long Cloe ran into the room with the first aid kit and dropped to her knees beside Albus "What happened?" she asked Hena as she went to work cleaning off the wound and makeing sure it wasnt bleeding anymore

1/8/2010 #310
Alboztomboy

I don't knwo" Hena told her, she kept Albus in place. "I and Amara were coming in when that man" Hena pionted to the unconsious man on the floor with her nose, "was hurting him, I stopped him by cutting back his oxygen with water."

1/8/2010 #311
K.J DarKnight

Cloe nodded only glancing at the man, not immediately recognizinghim. Cloe carefully removed Albus' shirt so she could get to the wound better, concern swept across her face when she saw ugly bruises littering his torso it looked as though someone had beaten him with a bat of some sort

1/8/2010 #312
Alboztomboy

"How does he look?" Hena asked Chloe, she kept her face away from Albus's wound.

1/8/2010 #313
K.J DarKnight

Cloe shook her head "Not good, looks like he took a good beating before this knife wound" she said, carefully wrapping the bandages around him to cover the wound till the doctor arrived. "That's the best I can do till the doctor gets here"

Amara rushed back into the room a bit out of breath "He's gone to get the doctor" she said between breaths.

1/8/2010 #314
Alboztomboy

"Should we move him to his bed or something" Hena sighed out, she watched as Amara came in.

1/8/2010 #315
K.J DarKnight

Cloe nodded "Yes, lets take him up to his room it will be a little while before the doctor will get here" it was at times like this she was glad Albus wasn't a big guy and actually rather light for a young man his age

1/8/2010 #316
Alboztomboy

"How do we carry him?" Hena said, she slowly looked from Albus to Chloe.

1/8/2010 #317
K.J DarKnight

"He's not very heavy, I can carry him up there well enough"

1/8/2010 #318
Alboztomboy

"Ok, but what about him?" Hnea said, as she pionted to the man.

1/8/2010 #319
K.J DarKnight

Cloe looked at him "On second thought, you two go ahead and get Albus comfortable. I can handle this guy"

1/8/2010 #320
Alboztomboy

"Are you sure?" Hena quickly put a arm of Albus's around her neck. She beckoned Amara to the same with Albus's other arm.

1/8/2010 #321
K.J DarKnight

Amara came over and draped his other arm around her neck "Yeah, I know a nice little closet he would fit nicely in until Albus is well enough to figure out what else to do with him"

1/8/2010 #322
Alboztomboy

"Thats a good idea." Hena pulled Albus up, as she told Chloe.

1/8/2010 #323
K.J DarKnight

"Go on then" Cloe waved them off as she hefted the other man up, she seemed to strong for her small size

1/8/2010 #324
Alboztomboy

"Kay" Hena started to move forward.

1/8/2010 #325
K.J DarKnight

Half way up to his room Albus groaned as he woke up at first he though the man who stabbed him was dragging him off and tried to pull away "Albus it's ok it's us" Albus calmed at her voice

1/8/2010 #326
Alboztomboy

"Just relax" Hena said after, she tried her best to hurry.

1/8/2010 #327
K.J DarKnight

Albusdid relax and did his best to walk on his own trying not to put any pressure on the two helping him but he had lost allot of blood and was still weekend "How are you feeling Albus?" Amara asked softly "About how I look"

1/8/2010 #328
Alboztomboy

"Then just relax, I just said it." Hena said as she moved Albus with Amara. "If you keep trying to move , your gonna hurt yourself more."

1/9/2010 #329
K.J DarKnight

"I'll be alright" he said without trying to look u

1/9/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member