Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Reine Ayten

One queen sized bed and desk for each. The walls look as if they were made of smoke, a shifting, many-hued grey boundary. One wall is not, however, as it is a floor to ceiling window overlooking the school's grounds. Located in the tower.

Residents:

Seth

Elyon

Heather

Dimitri

FULL!

1/16/2010 . Edited by Zina Nevirone, 3/21/2010 #1
Reine Ayten

Seth glanced around the dorm nervously, dropping his suitcase on the bed closest to the window. He rubbed his shoulder as he sat down, sighing happily. "Finally, some rest," he commented.

1/16/2010 #2
Reine Ayten

An hour later, Seth, feeling lonely in the dorm, got up and went outside to take a walk around the school.

{To the School Grounds!}

1/16/2010 #3
Paradox Complex

Elyon came in, "Wow... new dorm smell." She unpacked and went to the school grounds.

(To School Grounds)

1/19/2010 #4
Little Eloise

Heather looked around in awe, "This doesn't look like my house." She sat on an unoccupied bed and unpacked. "A new experience being here."

She looked around once again and saw a bag tittled "Elyon"

"I guess I'm not alone..." She murmured to herself and took off.

((To the forest))

1/23/2010 #5
Renegade Pawn

Dimitri looked around after he entered the dorm. He was thinking for a while before he spoke to himself. "Not bad."

He unpacked his items before he walked out.

((To The Lake))

3/21/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member