Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Aeonian Code
This toffee and coffee colored cafe offers steaming beverages of all types, with even a small bar, with some wine and other liquors for sale. Everything is brown, accented with darker or lighter shades of brown. Booths line the walls and tables are scattered ragamuffin style throughout the center of the cafe. Everything's kinda cheap, but it's not bad. Termed 'Decent' by local folk.. probably the the shit-stain looking tile they used to cover the floor lowered their opinion ;)
3/11/2010 #1
Aeonian Code

Raihje (or w/e I'm calling him right now) walked in and within seconds scanned out a quiet shady corner spot and sat down.. "What would you like.. ?"

4/2/2010 #2
Zina Nevirone

Daray sat down quietly, and looked slightly bewildered at his question.

4/4/2010 #3
Aeonian Code

"Well.. it's a coffee shop, you don't want anything? Or were your looking for something else.. ?"

4/5/2010 #4
Zina Nevirone

"I - I'll just have water." Daray spoke quietly.

4/7/2010 #5
Aeonian Code

Raihje smiled "Alright, that's cool." He spaced off his hand was sort of caressing the table for a moment, his fingertips barely touching it as his hand lightly swayed.

"U-uh right, I'll be right back then.." He got up to go get their drinks.

4/21/2010 #6
Zina Nevirone

Daray nodded and watched him.

4/21/2010 #7
Aeonian Code

He set their drinks down sipping from his slowly, keeping his eyes seemingly on the table, but seemingly .. on something far off.

4/25/2010 #8
Zina Nevirone

Daray watched him, not really touching her glass, let alone it's contents.

4/28/2010 #9
Aeonian Code

"So.. how'd you end up here?" He asked, merely curious. And partly trying to occupy his mind..

6/20/2010 #10
Zina Nevirone

"I - I." Daray paused for a moment, "I thought it would be fun to learn.. .What about you?"

6/26/2010 #11
Zina Nevirone

((Pulling Daray out of this conversation, because RJ's not RPing anymore, if he ever comes back, which I doubt, I'll send her back. (: ))

6/10/2011 #12
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member