Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

hey and thanks!!

7/21/2009 #211
Melarade

Name: Lelaunt Gerade Gaunt

Weapon: Handy with a sword.

Powers: Dragon magic; fire, telepathy, forbidden magic (that one, you'll have to wait till someone pisses me off! lol)

Appearance: Height, 6 foot 4. His body is muscular though not terribly so, it was more to being lean then bulky. Scales will morph only when threatened; in which case is red with black streaks, covering his entire body. Wings cannot be retracted and is the same colour as his skin. Lelaunt's facial features are effeminate. Yet his posture and stance screams anything but. His skin is pale and slightly translucent showing off his blood red veins which formed an inborn tattoo within him. His fiery red hair is a thick long mane which cascaded down to the middle of his back ending with soft curls. His hair was layered thus resulting with locks of hair falling across his eyes and some strands framing his perfectly elegant face. His hair contrasted sharply with his ebony black pupils, which in turn was framed by his exotic almond shaped eyes. His high bridged nose was aristocratic and sits proudly on his slender yet manly face. His lips were red and juicy; perfectly kissable.

Personality: Charming, Demands respect, Romantic (cheesy), A little spoilt.

Please note what classes they want to take.

Other notes: Prince of the Dragons. Lelaunt was born royal. Into the distinguished and elusive family of the Gaunts. Getting ready to take over his family throne at the age of 21, Lelaunt was molded into a "Perfect" Prince. Loved by his loyal subjects, he practically gets everything he wants. Yet he feels lonely. Thus his father stopped home schooling and decided to send him to Magic school.

Title: Lelaunt Gerade Gaunt. True Prince of the Dragons, the heir to King Gaunt, Order of the Gaunts, first class.

7/22/2009 . Edited 7/22/2009 #212
Florence Crosse

Go and find a dorm, and tell Zina which one you want to be in, then go have fun. -- In Zina's words. I don't know if Zina is online, so I just answered your Question. :)

7/22/2009 #213
BlackDove90

By tell zina, means post in the dorm assignment thread wich one you want to be in. Then just jump into any thread you want from there!

7/22/2009 #214
Melarade

Thanks Alice! (your char is called alice right?) I think Yarlow dorm's fine. Is that aight Zina?

7/22/2009 #215
BlackDove90

I think Yarlow is full. Go to the Dorm assigment thread and check. That's what it's there for.

7/22/2009 #216
Melarade

Man, only white and purple's available... and the post/reply is.... kinda sad. But i guess white'll do.

7/22/2009 #217
BlackDove90

((That's because the characters have been outside on the other threads. We're currently screwing around in the great hall and I have a free character at the school grounds if you want to chat))

7/22/2009 #218
Melarade

((cool, see ya there.))

7/22/2009 #219
K.J DarKnight

Name: Amara Grace

Race: Witch

Eye: Violet

Hair: Long Black though it has a hint of purple when turned just right in the light

Clothing: Usually anything dark or purple

Weapons: A staff with a crystal ball on the end

Powers/Abilities: She has a keen sense of smell that helps her find the different plants she needs for potions. She knows her plants well but she’s never quite sure what plants to use in different situations, she often makes mistakes when she tries to brew a potion, she tends to make things explode. She has memorized most of her spell book but she still messes up on quite a few of them.

Classes: Combat, Potions, Zoology

Other: She is extremely klutzy but is outgoing and loves a good adventure. She has a pet black cat named Albus he has bright blue eyes and can talk

(I think that's everything)

Purple Dorm?

7/22/2009 . Edited 7/22/2009 #220
songbirdalice

Name: willow

Race: highly psychic

Eye: dark grey

Hair: fiery red and waist length. wavy

Clothing: white cloth dress that flows to the ankles

Weapons: golden daggers

Powers/Abilities: She can make objects move using her mind and she can see glimpses of the future. She can also project images and thoughts into peoples mind.

Classes: potions, combat

Other: she is flirty and always smiling. very bubbly. She LOVES horses and all other animals.

7/22/2009 #221
Terrian

Name: Kazuki Hibiki (Sorry if all these names are Japanese, but I see most RP's in an anime light more than anything.)

Weapon: Claymore with one side of the blade black, the other, silver. (not like a split down the middle, opposite sides.)

Power: Can form armor around himself (Looks like: http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/45149-bigthumbnail.jpg) Has the powers of light, and some darker powers.

Standard Clothing: He wears a black zip up hoodie with the left sleeve torn off from the elbow down. Under that, he has on a white long sleeve shirt. For pants, he wears faded jeans that are ripped stylishly. His shoes are both white and black, with red shoe strings.

Eye Color: One is demonic red (his left eye) The other is an aqua color (right eye.)

Hair: Silver and extends to his mid neck.

Physique: Toned from his previous adventures as a Paladin.

Personality: His personality is practically nonexistent, he's quiet and tries to keep a distance from people, because he fears he is a monster. Since he was at one time part of a group of Paladins, he still holds true to himself to help everyone in need, but he will do so by being the silent hero. He can talk, but it will come out as barely higher than a whisper, and even then, it's only short responses. He has a noble cause, but can't stand to be admired, because as stated earlier, he doesn't want people to admire a monster like he's become.

Other notes: His name means One Radiance (Kazuki) Echo (Hibiki) so, if this were changed to make sense, it would be One Radiant Echo. Working on his back story, almost done with it.

Theme: Will of the Heart - Bleach OST (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZIEILWWwdo)

7/23/2009 . Edited 7/23/2009 #222
BlackDove90

Finnagan is currently screwing around in the great hall if you want someone to mess with right now.

7/23/2009 #223
Terrian

Kazuki isn't one to mess around with. Check his powers, and his personality. He honestly despises himself. Oh, and I forgot to add in his hair! The most important aspect of any anime character!

7/23/2009 #224
BlackDove90

Finnagan lives for the danger of bothering people like that. It's okay, besides you're not allowed to kill him unless I want you to. Which I don't.

7/23/2009 #225
Terrian

Trust me, Finnagan will be displeased with his response. But, if you so wish, that'll be his first visiting spot.

7/23/2009 #226
BlackDove90

Finnagan: Tut tut. YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!!!!!!!!!! *Lightning and thunder chrash about in the background*

BD: *Wack!* Oh stop it you idiot.

7/23/2009 #227
Terrian

Kazuki is still a Paladin at heart, getting under his skin will take the power of the undead killing innocent students.

7/23/2009 #228
K.J DarKnight

((I think I got everything I wanted in there))

Name: Albus

Age: 18 and a half (only at night of course, the rest the time he’s a black silky cat)

Race: Soul Seeker/Cat

Eye: Electric Blue, cat eyes

Hair: Black and Short (Or just a silky black cat)

Clothing: Whatever is around when he transforms. He’s normally careful when he is around that time, as such a nice pair of slacks a colored shirts and a nice jacket.

When he’s a cat obviously he doesn’t wear cloths.

Appearance: He is tall and slender though much stronger then he appears

Weapons: None

Powers/Abilities: As a soul seeker he has only to look at a persons eyes and he can tell you everything about that person but if he looks to long he can control a person. He also can control ghosts or spirits.

He has cat like reflexes and agility. He is quite fast in both forms and has a very light step so he can be very silent.

He is skilled in fencing and sword play though he doesnt carry a sword with him anymore, after he was transformed he couldnt raelly take it with him.

Some of his cat habits and insticts show in his human form as well though he does pretty good keeping them in check for the most part.

Classes: the same as Amara since he just plays as he pet cat

Other: He was cursed to take the form of a cat, only the one who put the curse on him can take it off, or he must break it some other way on his own

Albus went to Amara for help she couldn’t change him back though she did accidentally give him his voice back.

Albus can change himself back but only at night and the day and night of the full moon, he knows there is something he must do to break the curse, during that time, but hasn’t the slightest clue what.

Every time he fails to make the change permanent the more cat like he becomes, for instance when he changes human again he may have a tail or ears until he cant change back at all. Currently he only has cat eyes in both forms.

Weaknesses: He is afraid of large bodies of water and doesn't much like getting wet. He is prone to catnip in both forms and he can get distracted by moving object in his human form and sometimes chase them. In his cat form he can't help himself he's naturally playful but had to suppress that in becoming a Duke but it shows very much in his cat form whee he feels less obligated to keep up his appearance.

He can end up controlling a person but it can go both ways, if he does not look away fast enough Albus' soul will combine with the one he was trying to control and it will backfire on him for awhile.

Allot of the time he can end up taking on habits of a person if he looks in a persons eyes for a few minutes

He also hates load noises

7/24/2009 . Edited 10/18/2009 #229
Florence Crosse

Name: Keira Lexington

Race: Winged creature (AKA Partial Angel-like creature)

Eyes: Wide and clear with the color of indigo.

Hair: Long and Black.

Clothing: Usually wears with the trends.

Weapons: Mystical sword, sometimes a bow and arrow

Powers: Telepathic, can heal, Defensive and Offensive magic.

Classes: Same as Alice please :D (my other character)

Other: --

7/24/2009 #230
Xeverus E. Miller

Name: Mihail Arceus Tiger.

Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/thumb/6/64/Chaoshero.jpg/238px-Chaoshero.jpg

Race: Human

Weapons: He carries a large tome that is slinged to his back with a stainless steel chain, This tome can be used in many ways and will give him passage to use various spells with ease. He also wields two custom XERD-Blazer Desert Eagles

Abilities: He is highly intelligent and Brave, He is skilled in the martial arts and in sharp shooting, He also has the distinct ability to see the true nature of a person's soul. He is the Vessel of Gabriel.

7/26/2009 . Edited 7/26/2009 #231
Terrian

If you don't mind me saying, having a Desert Eagle is alright, as my character, Ren, carries a pistol also. However, you're going overboard with two Desert Eagles. The kick of the gun, which will render rapid succesion shots hard to do. Not to mention if you use the .50 AE version, the kick will send your hand in the opposite direction.

That aside, your ammo capacity is only seven to nine shots for one pistol. So that's a total of 14-18 shots before you have to reload. That limits how many shots you get in before you become entirely defensless to find your next magazine.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is rather ineffective, depending on you're model and the caliber of the rounds. The most well known variant is the .50 AE variant, so I assumed this is the model you are using.

The link below is a .50 caliber version of the gun, and if this is what you were planning on using, look at the gun and the kick it has:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkYP8VzlvZY&NR=1

7/26/2009 #232
Bespelled

((Here's my new character. She refused to remain inactive, and I just had to give in. She's too persistent. :P))

Name: Adelaide Marcheford-Blackwell

Nickname: Adela

Weapons: None

Powers: Necromancy, Divination

Appearance: Adelaide is petite and lithe. She has thick, black hair that snakes down her back in thick curls. Her face is small and pointed, lending her an aloof, pitiless air. Her eyes are an otherworldly ice blue, long and slanted, and framed by thick, sooty lashes.

Personality: Adelaide plays a vain, high-maintenance character who's deeply concerned with social dictates and etiquette. However, this only serves as a façade. Adelaide has a difficult time forging deep relationships, always trying to keep things light and shallow. She can however be extremely cruel to those who she doesn’t favor, and sometimes her temper gets in the way of her rationality. Adelaide possesses an almost blind devotion to her brothers, and can become extremely jealous of women who become close to them.

Classes: Philosophy, Combat, Potions, and Zoology

Other notes: Adela is Calix’s stepsister, the daughter of their father’s second wife. Calix was always jealous of the attention Adela received growing up, and maintained a stiff manner with her until now. Adela, on the other hand, adores Calix and desperately tries to earn his affection.

7/27/2009 . Edited 8/18/2009 #233
Little Eloise

Name: Holly Maxwel - Max

Weapon: Staff

Powers: Controls lightning

Appearance: Shoulder-length auburn hair cut in a choppy, fly away layer. Eyes are big, slanted, chocolate brown. Her face has a fair complexion and a straight, delicate nose. Her body is slender that reaches until 5'5 feet.

Personality: Max is spunky and opinionated teen, who always seems to be in a good mood. She has great self-confidence, which some people perceive as arrogance.

Please note what classes they want to take: Potion & Combat class

Other notes: She has great hand-eye coordination, which helps a lot since she's very sporty. She's very competitive. But, she has a difficult time with her magic - one thing she is very conscious of. She's also very temperamental, especially when someone is being tactless and rude. She also being in Magic school because - she has to be separated from her old friend, and she hates transferring to another school, as she knows she will be hard to get along with.

8/15/2009 . Edited 8/17/2009 #234
Alice's Pendant

(Mind if I join? XD)

Name: Lucas Cayne

Weapon: Silver Chain and an Enchanted Sword at his belt

Specialized Powers: Glamour and can form Explosives in mid-air, he can do magic in general

Eye Color: Virid [Green]

Hair: Tousled Short Brown

Build: 6 foot 2, Athlete, Lean

Personality: Kind and Supportive - he'd be a good friend to have, but he sometimes emit an aura that repels people away from him. He doesn't trust people very easily. Unless he knew someone well, he tends to not let anyone into his life. Was it because of his past? No one knows. Despite this, he is easy to get along with.

Please note what classes they want to take: Combat, Demon Suppression (and can we add in a Charms lesson?)

Other notes: Lucas likes getting any of his work done well. Whether its' school work or his part-time job, he always tries his best.

8/15/2009 #235
Zina Nevirone

Anyone can join. Welcome!! :):):)

Thanks for joining, when people join, I smile. I like smiling. :):):):)

Start where ever you like, and ask me any questions you like. If I don't know the answer of the top of my head, google will help me. :):):)

8/15/2009 #236
Xeverus E. Miller

Name: Kira Ender Lluceros

Weapon: A Royal rapier and two hunting knives.

Powers: Kira has the gift of the ability to decipher codes, hieroglyphs, language or any sorts, he is also skilled in spellcasting and strategy but his dangerous side resides in his gift of Hito-Shura. it is the ability to perceive the ultimate weakpoint of a creature.

Appearance: http://www2.igma.tv/beta/webpics/galleries/alfred-vargas/main/alfred_vargas_02.jpg

Personality: Kira is a fairly normal high school student most of the time. Due to his close brush with death, he is not overly concerned about dying, and instead seeks to cherish every moment of his life. He's entirely capable of being serious in a serious situation, and just as often flustered or embarrassed.

Please note what classes they want to take: Same as Kayt's. XD

Other Notes: His ability to see lines, known as the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception of Hito Shura, is an incredibly powerful pseudo-magical effect. The eyes are not really different set of eyes but are a circuit (possibly similar to a Magic Circuit) that opens up in the user's brain and normal eyes, allowing him to see the eventual fated destruction of an object or entity expressed as small points on the object or entity's body and as thin glowing reddish black lines that extend from those points and crawl over the body. Along with the perception is the ability to trace the lines without much exertion; doing so effectively realizes the fated destruction, and the victim is cut along those lines. Because this destruction is destined, this method of injury ignores any of the victim's defenses; armor, magical protection, and so forth are useless. While a line symbolizes "damage" along that part of the body, a dot symbolizes the totality of that body's damage, and by extension, "existence". When a dot is pierced, the victim's concept is destroyed. This method of killing is apparently absolute; it bypasses even reincarnation, and can even be used against a collective entity. The only entity immune is Tatari, since that entity does not exist. As it erases existence, then by extension, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception can also destroy non-physical things, such as spells, thoughts, magecraft, and even nature.

The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are not infallible. The human mind was not meant to perceive death in such a way, and using it is highly taxing on the human brain, causing headaches. In addition, there are multiple levels of perception; in the beginning, Shiki could only see lines on people and objects, then progressed to seeing dots on living things, then dots on inanimate objects. Each step takes the mind further from natural perception, and each step is more damaging to the brain; eventually the stress leads the brain's blood vessels to burst and death for the user. In addition, there exist in nature entities which have no fated destruction in particular circumstances; for instance, Arcueid during the point where she is strongest. In these cases, no lines or dots can be seen. Lastly, the ability to perceive and trace lines or pierce dots does not give the user any added physical capacity to perform the task itself, especially against an unwilling target. Kira must still get in range, aim, and move his hand by himself, which is a trivial task against the kind of enemies he faces.

EDIT:

Demon: Anubis the Divider

9/3/2009 . Edited 10/14/2009 #237
Zina Nevirone

Name: Daray Wilson

Race: Vampire

Weapon: Fangs, all she needs.

Powers: She is very very strong, and very fast. She can also talk to animals.

Appearance: She is short to enable her speed. Her skin is luminescent white and her lips a contrasting cherry red. Her eyes are a shiny black and her hair is honey blonde.

Personality: For a vampire she is very peaceful and friendly. She likes to have friends, but distances herself from them as the day progresses because she is afraid of feeding on them. She can also be very defensive if she hears someone insulting vampires or herself.

Please note what classes they want to take: Lore, Philosophy, Zoology, History of Magic.

Other: She does not burst into flmaes when in contact with sunlight, but she does have rather sensitive skin and so it really hurts when a lot of skin is exposed to the sun.

9/3/2009 #238
robotcfan1

Name: Xana Diaspla Parker

Weapon: Machete

Powers: Element Of Earth

Appearance: Long Dark brown hair, tan skin, purple eyes, about 5'9

Personality: Doesnt like being interrupted, fruit fan, friendly.

Please note what classes they want to take- anything with Elements,Fighting,etc.

Other notes: Her mother and father are dead. She is usually quiet and suddel

9/12/2009 #239
Zina Nevirone

heyheyheyy!!!

Welcome!! We have a little fairy tea-pot called Neygard who will greet you. She wants to show you the dorm assignment and Class list threads. Follow her.

9/12/2009 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member