Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
i wish i invented the internet

One bed and one chest of drawers each. Also one bookshelf in room next to door. Located in basement, underground. bad lighting.

Residents:

James

Esarosa

Moros

Alice

FULL!

8/5/2008 . Edited by Zina Nevirone, 1/28/2010 #1
K.J DarKnight

Joseph pushed the door open with one hand, the other gripping the handle of his battered suit case. setting the suitcase just inside the door he felt his way around the dorm so he could get the lay of it. He remembered things well and only had to go through a room once to know it.

He soon had his things unpacked. Shoving the suitcase under the bed he decided to go out and explore the school and grounds.

9/14/2008 #2
Boooklover

Aaron wandered into the currently empty dorm, his MP3 player playing gently in his ears. He set his duffel bag onto his bed, and soon had his clothes, books and other posessions where he wanted them. The dorm wasn't particularly attractive, but Aaron liked being close to the earth. He lay on the bed facing the ceiling, closed his eyes and began to sing along quietly to his music.

Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright...

((Well, Effy's such an uptight, unhappy character, Aaron makes a nice change...))

9/16/2008 #3
K.J DarKnight

Joseph having already explored the school decided to return to his dorm.

He could hear Aaron singing along to his music before he even pushed the door open. "Good song" he commented as he closed the door behind him.

9/16/2008 #4
Boooklover

Aaron paused the song before replying, "Definitely, and truer words have never been spoken." He looked interestedly for a moment at Joseph's mask, curious about it but not dying to know.

9/16/2008 #5
K.J DarKnight

Joseph nodded "Not everyone seems to think so" he said with a slight shrug. He walked over to Aaron, hoping everything was still in place so he wouldn't end up tripping over something. "I'm Joseph by the way" he said extending his hand to Aaron.

9/16/2008 #6
Boooklover

Shaking Joseph's hand, he replied, "Aaron. So how long have you been here? At Magic School, I mean."

9/17/2008 #7
K.J DarKnight

"A few hours maybe" he said shrugging "Long enough to know there are allot of strange people about"

9/17/2008 #8
Boooklover

Aaron shrugged, "I don't think there are any truly strange people in this world- just some with a different way of thinking, or some big problems."

9/17/2008 #9
K.J DarKnight

"I guess that's one way to put it" Joseph shrugged

9/17/2008 #10
Boooklover

Nodding, Aaron decided to change the subject, "So what classes are you taking? I'm doing Botany, Philosophy and Zoology."

9/19/2008 #11
Zina Nevirone

Esarosa knocked on the door, not wanting to intrude.

9/19/2008 #12
K.J DarKnight

Joseph was about to answer when there came a knock on the door. He walked over and opened the door instead.

9/19/2008 #13
Zina Nevirone

Esarosa smiled, taking in the smells of the room secretly. "Hi, I'm Esarosa."

9/20/2008 #14
Boooklover

Aaron raised a hand by way of greeting. "Aaron, awesome to meet you."

9/20/2008 #15
Zina Nevirone

"Hi, Aaron." Esarosa took his hand slowly.

9/20/2008 #16
K.J DarKnight

Joseph didn't speak for a moment "I'm Joseph" he said simply

9/20/2008 #17
Zina Nevirone

"Hi Joseph." Esarosa turned to him.

9/20/2008 #18
K.J DarKnight

"Pleased to meet you" Joseph extended a hand

9/21/2008 #19
Zina Nevirone

Esarosa shook it eagerly and smiled.

9/23/2008 #20
K.J DarKnight

"What brings you here?" Joseph asked

9/23/2008 #21
Zina Nevirone

Esarosa looked down and sadness hit her tone, "I was exiled, I had nowhere else."

9/23/2008 #22
K.J DarKnight

"Oh, I'm sorry" Joseph said "well here isn't so bad" Joseph said trying to help

9/23/2008 #23
Zina Nevirone

"I like it here." Esarosa smiled again.

9/23/2008 #24
K.J DarKnight

"That's good" Joseph smiled also "I'm still not sure if I like it here or not"

9/23/2008 #25
Zina Nevirone

"Why do you say that?" Esa asked.

9/23/2008 #26
K.J DarKnight

"Well I've hardly been here a day and already so many strange things have happened" Joseph shrugged "I guess that's to be expected of a place like this though" he added

9/23/2008 #27
Zina Nevirone

"It is to be expected." Esa nodded. A small smile still on her lips. "Tell me of these strange things."

9/23/2008 #28
K.J DarKnight

"It's hard to explain really" Joseph said trying to think of a good way to put what had transpired that day "I think it's something you would have to experience to understand"

9/23/2008 #29
Boooklover

Aaron, who had for the most part zoned out during this conversation, chuckled slightly upon hearing this.

9/23/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member