Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
i wish i invented the internet

One bed and one chest of drawers each. Bookshelf and a window. Located in tower.

Residents:

Hoshi

Taya

Bran

Kat

FULL!

8/5/2008 . Edited by Zina Nevirone, 12/3/2008 #1
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi dragged her suitcase into the dorm, out of breath after having climbed all those stairs, but she noticed the dorm was empty, this made her smile. She took a book off the shelf and flopped onto a bed, The one by the window, which she would claim for her own.

9/17/2008 #2
Zina Nevirone

((From the Lake.))

"Hey Hoshi." Kaytlyn said stepped round the door.

"Hey Kates." Hoshi motioned for her to sit on her bed, "So how's you?"

"Good." Kayt had decided against telling Hoshi about her being shot. "You?"

"Amazin'." Hoshi grinned.

9/17/2008 #3
Zina Nevirone

Kayt yawned. "I'm gonna hit the hay Hoshi."

"Night." Hoshi crawled into her bed.

"Night." Kayt exited the room.

((FF Hoshi and Kayt to Yellow dorm.))

9/24/2008 #4
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi yawned as she woke and got changed slowly. She hated school and everything to do with it, and what's worse is she hadn't beaten anyone up for a while. She shook her head and changed and left.

((To Combat Class.))

9/26/2008 #5
S'wit

Taya looked around the dorm it looked cosy enough letting her suitcase drop form were it was hovering she picked a bed farthest from the door

10/29/2008 #6
Reine Ayten

Bran sighed quietly as he shuffled into the dorm. He saw Taya and sighed again. He set his suitcase down on the only empty bed, and pretty much collapsed on top of it.

11/27/2008 #7
Reine Ayten

About two hours later Bran frowned and turned his head, screwing his eyes shut, and whimpering loudly as he thought he saw his homicidal older brother standing over him with his hands clasped tightly over Bran's throat. The mage's hands flew to his throat as his eyes flew open, dispelling the vision. He shot up into a sitting position, breathing fast and hard, and looked frantically around the dorm to see if anyone had seen. He brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, resting his head on his forearms and sighing.

11/30/2008 #8
K.J DarKnight

Kat looked up the stairs to the tower and smiled "This will make great daily exercise" she said to herself as she adjusted the straps of her backpack and ran up the stairs to the dorm reaching the door in seconds, she hardly broke a sweat. The door was unlocked so she pushed it open and stepped in

12/3/2008 #9
Zina Nevirone

((From Combat Class.))

Hoshi pushed the door open and it hit the wall with a bang. "Well that went well!" she exclaimed, then muttered a sorry to Kat.

12/3/2008 . Edited 12/3/2008 #10
K.J DarKnight

Kat who had just come in jumped at the sudden bang and turned around "Bad day huh?"

12/3/2008 . Edited 12/3/2008 #11
Zina Nevirone

"You could say that." Hoshi said quietly.

12/3/2008 #12
K.J DarKnight

"Well don't get down, it can always get better" Kat said with a smile "I'm Kat by the way" she said extending a hand

12/3/2008 #13
Zina Nevirone

"Hoshi." She shook Kat's hand and smiled. Danni may be able to keep her from Kayt, but not for long.

12/3/2008 #14
K.J DarKnight

"So, which bed is mine?" Kat asked

((I'm gonna go shower and such but I'll be back in a little bit))

12/3/2008 #15
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi looked round the room, noticing that two more people had arrived since she had last been here. "Um, I guess, that bed."

She pointed to only untouched bed.

12/3/2008 #16
K.J DarKnight

Kat went over to that bed and dropped her backpack beside it "So whats this place like anyway?"

12/3/2008 #17
Zina Nevirone

"Crazy." Hoshi admitted, "But I like it."

12/3/2008 #18
K.J DarKnight

"Oh good, crazy is allot more fun then normal"Kat said smiling again "So what classes are you taking?"

12/3/2008 #19
Zina Nevirone

"Botany, zoology, philosphy and combat." Hoshi smiled, "You?"

12/3/2008 #20
K.J DarKnight

"Just Botany, Zoology and Combat for now, I might take more later or something" Kat said simply

12/3/2008 #21
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi grinned and sat on her bed.

12/3/2008 #22
K.J DarKnight

"Where is everyone anyway? The school seems pretty quiet" Kat asked curiously

12/3/2008 #23
Zina Nevirone

"They're all at class. Usually my friend Kayt is around and she's kind of loud." Hoshi laughed.

12/3/2008 #24
K.J DarKnight

Kat smiled "Can't wait to meet her"

12/3/2008 #25
Zina Nevirone

"You do." Hoshi said softly. "Believe me. She's...untrustworthy."

12/3/2008 #26
K.J DarKnight

"Whys that?" Kat asked still just curios

12/3/2008 #27
Zina Nevirone

"She kinda...tries to kill people and random intervals." Hoshi whispered.

12/3/2008 #28
K.J DarKnight

Kat was even more curios now "Do you know why?"

12/3/2008 #29
Zina Nevirone

Hoshi shook her head. "No I don't."

12/3/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member