Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Aeonian Code

Ranz smiled... she was strange... different.... but she sure had her way of saying things... he understood. Sooner or later they would... but for now it would have to wait. he positioned himself as one might sleep, but instead he propped his book up on his chest and began to read.

((didn't think your were on.. sorry I took so long to post))

((She went to yellow dorm... damn....... she really doesn't want to be anywhere near Ranz does she? ...))

9/8/2008 . Edited 9/8/2008 #31
Boooklover

((Nyer, she's just feeling a little bleh. Yes, I am making words today... I have school and music stuff, so sorry if I take a while to post))

Effy entered quietly, and was strangely comforted to see that Ranz was engrossed in his book. She greeted him whilst walking to her own bed to read her own book. The atmosphere was companionable compared to the one between herself and Kaytlyn. Still, hopefully that would change sometime. And until then, it was definitely nice to have Ranz as a roommate.

9/9/2008 #32
Aeonian Code

Ranz smiled when she greeted him.. "Is Kaytlyn ok? Are you ok?" The sort of things he figured a caring person would ask... that and he really did care about her.. who knows what happened with Kaytlyn and her.. Putting his book down he sat up. Staring at the floor in thought his mind drifted off.. (not like when he forced himself to leave his body. Sorta like a mind-blank rejuvenating your mind type deal.. his brain went on vacation on him... this is his way of coping with that. He can't really focus on anything right now so he tries his best to look semi-normal as his brain is off somewhere...) His mouth moved in incoherent ways, not saying anything out-loud, but still moving as his brain was still attached to his body.. and he was mentally dead right now..

9/10/2008 #33
Boooklover

"Not really, but she won't open up to me and tell me what's wrong. I guess I've just got to keep trying..." Effy tilted her head to the side slightly, noticing the far-off look on Ranz's face. She shook her head, smiling slightly at Ranz's absent-mindedness. From her previous glimpse into his mind, she knew that he was simply drifting off as was his custom. His mind really wasn't the easiest place to live, she thought.

Effy was now tired, suddenly struck by the huge difference between knowing what people were thinking, and understanding them. Although it was probably a good thing to develop empathy for others, it was definitely more difficult than making minimal effort in social situations...

9/10/2008 #34
Aeonian Code

Ranz's not-so-sentient self laid down on his bed... his mind escaping him still.. but he still had a small grasp..

"E-Effy... do you think there is something wrong with me.. with you..... with us?" it was a 50/50 toss-up between his sub-concious mind demanding his entire brain capacity to think.. and his consious mind fighting for control of his body for the bilionth time..

"I don't know what to think anymore... sometimes I don't even think I'm human... I'm.. nobody... I'm a drifter.. all I do is wander, read, and wander some more.." (wandering has a dual meaning, his brain wandering on him like this, and actually wandering)

"Sorry if I'm only making things worse for you... I know you try so hard to stay sane with other people's thoughts bouncing through your mind... but ... are you really my friend? or just another ploy to get me to talk... are you even physically real..?"

((I g2g bye! you guys must be gone anyway.. cya l8R then.))

9/10/2008 . Edited 9/10/2008 #35
Boooklover

Effy didn't know what to say to this. Ranz had so much on his mind, so much conflict and confusion- and she was hardly the best person to help him. So she spoke quietly and uncertainly.

"Well, I hope I really am your friend. And I know that you're having a really difficult time, with everything that's going on in your head, but..." she paused for a moment, "You're a great person, and I don't know how, but it's going to get better. You are somebody."

9/12/2008 #36
Aeonian Code

((My last post.. for now...))

Ranz's conscious mind finally poured it on and he had complete control again. "Effy... thanks.. I'll always be your friend, no matter what." He sighed laying back down.. "You wanna go swimming or something... release all this stress?"

9/12/2008 #37
Boooklover

Effy smiled a genuine smile at her friend, and nodded. "That sounds good; the lake's supposed be really nice."

((To the Lakemobile!!!!! *Cheesy action movie music*))

9/12/2008 #38
Aeonian Code

lol!! anyway yeah....))

9/12/2008 #39
Aeonian Code

((Wow.... this forum has got alot of drama... I jsut realized that lol xD))

Ranz alked in only to see Nigu lying down on her bed (the the other side of Effy. in order from left to right, (as if you were standing in the doorway looking) is empty,Nigu,Effy,Ranz)

He walked to her bed sitting on the edge.. "Hey... I guess I didn't exactly give the best hello huh..."

Nigu sighed.. "Keep diggin' sherfuck, see where it gets you."

Ranz was rather set off from this.. "I'm sorry ok!? I'm so confused and the only person I've allowed to become anywhere close to me has decided to knock herself out! I just brought her back and she has no recollection of anything that happened!"

Nigu sat up, "Maybe you should stop worrying about HER so much!"

Ranz finally backed off.. not wanting Effy to walk in on their fight.. "You've already abandoned me, stay the hell away from me you sickbitch."

Nigu went to backhand him but something in her stopped her.. she still loved him? no... that couldn't be it... She finally wound up and Ranz stood.

"Go ahead, you'll be kicked out of school. Kayt wasn't kicked out because her pain caused was unintentional."

A single tear slid down her cheek as she lay back down.. staring at the cieling. Ranz went and laid down on his bed..

9/17/2008 #40
Boooklover

Effy walked in to find her two other roomates lying on their beds ignoring each other with a vengeance. Not exactly a social butterfly, she said nothing, instead silently acknowledging them then picking up her book. She couldn't concentrate though, an alien feeling to her.

9/17/2008 #41
Aeonian Code

Ranz enjoyed the silence for a bit before sitting up on his bed. "Effy.. I'm sorry.. for randomly running off on you like that... and Nigu... are you sure you wouldn't want another dorm?" Nigu turned over and glared at him intensly.. he didn't know what to make of it though...

=----=

Best stay in this dorm.. keep an eye on those two lovebirds... Ranz is going to pay...

"I'll stay in this dorm, but me and yo uare going to step outside for a moment. Effy.. assuming that's your real name not some stupid nickname, you stay here."

Ranz followed Nigu meekly out in the hallway, afraid to look Nigu in the eye..

"N-Nigu... you left me remember?" Nigu let one fly.. Ranz was bulldozed by a fist and landed on his back. "Damnit.." he whispered to himself.

She wants a fight? Is this for real?

9/17/2008 . Edited 9/17/2008 #42
Boooklover

Effy scowled, extremely annoyed. She made a mental note to look at Nigu's mind when she retured, regardless of her previous decision to get to know people.

With a start, she heard a loud thump from out in the hallway. She jumped to her feet and rushed out to see Ranz layed flat out on the floor. She glared at Nigu, folding her arms over her black cardigan defensively and trying to look into her eyes all the while.

"What the hell is your problem? I mean, I probably don't know a lot about how to act in social situations, but you do not go around knocking people around!"

9/17/2008 #43
Aeonian Code

Ranz jumped his feet "E-Effy.." Nigu backhanded him and he was instantly aflame. Nigu sucked the air away from him demolishing his flame instantly. he held his breath.

Nigu smiled.. "How long can you hold your breath Ranz? I dunno... how does a half-hour sound?" this was bad.. Ranz had a hard time without air for 30 seconds..

Ranz dove for her and she jumped out of the way..

((I'm gonna go to CommTech b4 I am late. brb in ComSci... I think I need to take pics next period..))

9/17/2008 #44
Boooklover

Effy was livid. She didn't know who this girl was or why she was tormenting Ranz, but she was going to make it stop. She stared straight into Nigu's deep green eyes... and the force of the other girl's power threw her back after she only found out one thing- she and Ranz were once in love...

((I'm assuming that these two are of equal power, so when one of them tries to read the other's mind, it's explosive.))

9/17/2008 #45
Aeonian Code

((Nigu doesn't have the same telepathic powers as Ranz. She can't do anything other then project herself into other bodies.))

Ranz got back up and recovered from his dive, throwing a fist of his own. Nigu quickly dodged and smacked him again.

Ranz desperately grabbed her throat and choked the life from her. Slowly.... she weakened...

9/17/2008 #46
Boooklover

"Stop it, just stop!" Effy found herself exclaiming, rushing forward and ineffectually tugging at Ranz's shoulders, "You can't fucking kill someone like this, just..." She trailed off, teeth clenched.

9/17/2008 #47
Aeonian Code

Ranz let go of Nigu's neck.. turning around to Effy.. "I-I'm sorry..." he said quietly.. Nigu collapsed the ground weak but gaining strength fast.. Ranz made sure hsi eyes looked deep into Effy's and hers looked into his.. "Whatever you do, avoid Nigu's eyes. She is extremely dangerous to people.. even non telepathic people."

9/17/2008 #48
Boooklover

Effy nodded, a little shaken. "I noticed..." The corners of her mouth quirked up a little, and she walked back into the dorm room.

9/17/2008 #49
Aeonian Code

((sorry I took so long to reply forgot the test on computer hardware was today ~.~ I'm OFFICIALLY VIDEO-RECORDING MY SCHOOL's FOOTBALL GAMES WOOHOOOO!!!!

And I'm earning volunteer hours (which I need 40 of in order to graduate. Mr. Giovinatti said he might get me to tape the basketball games too...)))

Ranz sighed... leaving Nigu in her pity and disgust, he followed Effy and hugged her tight.. "I'm really sorry.... I really am... I-I didn't mean to try and murder Nigu..." he let go walking unsteadily towards his bed.. "I-I'm really sorry... really sorry........"

9/17/2008 #50
Boooklover

"It was really stupid of you," Effy conceded, "But you stopped in time, and no-one was really hurt. I guess that's all that really matters..."

9/18/2008 #51
Aeonian Code

Ranz sighed.... he kissed her cheek softly before walking to his bed and laying down, wrapping himself up in his feeble blanket. A wolf depiction on both sides, mirrored.

(Black with white moon, white wolf, etc.. and the other side is white with black moon, wolf, etc.. it's kinda small though.)

"I'm so sorry...."

9/19/2008 . Edited 9/19/2008 #52
Boooklover

Effy nodded, settling down with her own navy blanket and her book. She was reasonably relaxed, although she still found herself stealing glances at the door in case Nigu decided to return...

9/19/2008 #53
Aeonian Code

Nigu got up... slowly she walked to the door peering in she bolted for her bed layinf down submissivley. She knew she couldn't take them both.. and Ranz was considerably formidable.

9/19/2008 #54
Boooklover

Effy glared at the other girl, but said nothing. Confrontation wasn't good unless necessary, and Nigu didn't look to be in a fighting mood. Still, she couldn't honestly have told anyone that her attention was solely on the book and not focused suspiciously at Nigu.

9/19/2008 #55
Aeonian Code

I won't be on much this weekend ;( hangin out with Ashley...... and insulating an attic... makin a little money xD))

Ranz rolled over giving a look to Effy... he finally curled up in a ball and went to sleep..

9/19/2008 #56
Boooklover

((Hehe, OK then. I'll just write back whenever.))

Effy bit her lip, put her book down and followed suit.

9/19/2008 #57
Aeonian Code

Ranz smiled softly in his sleep.... ((cya now.....

9/19/2008 #58
Zina Nevirone

((FF Danni to Combat.))

9/23/2008 #59
Aeonian Code

Ranz woke up softly.. not wanting to disturb anyone but he realized he was covered in a cold sweat. A thin film of horror as he cought images from his nightmare..

9/28/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member