Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
i wish i invented the internet

One bed and Chest of drawers each. bookshelf and made of glass. good lighting. hot in summer, cold in winter.

Residents

Kayt

Ruenis

Hayden

Rosie

8/5/2008 . Edited by Zina Nevirone, 10/28/2009 #1
Zina Nevirone

Kaytlyn stumbled through the door. The room was like a sauna. A beautiful, hot sauna. She chose a bed in the middle of the room and lay flat on her back enjoying the heat.

8/5/2008 #2
Zina Nevirone

Kaytlyn stood up slowly and yawned. There had to be people on the campus somewhere.

((To the Green Dorm.))

9/7/2008 #3
Zina Nevirone

((From the Green Dorm.))

Kaytlyn couldn't hold back the tears anylonger, as soon as she was in the door the flooded her face. Everyone thought there was something wrong with her. She shut the door and sat on the bed. She embraced her knees sadly and let her hair cover her face.

"What is wrong with me?"

9/8/2008 #4
Boooklover

Effy knocked on the door pf the dorm anxiously. There had been nowhere else to go after what happened with Ranz, so she'd decided to take her mind of him and come here. She could hear anguished sobbing from inside the room, worrying her even more. But how did one go about trying to help a complete stranger? Particularly one on whom she hadn't exactly made the best first impression...

9/8/2008 #5
Aeonian Code

Ranz knew it was rude but he put his book down and focused hard.... Slowly... excruciatingly... he fought the urge not to scream as he left his body so to speak.. his mental projection floated about until he saw Effy knocking on the Yellow Dorm.. Oh no...... Kaytlyn.... I almost forgot about her... I really shouldn't be here....... but I... Ahh...... I might as well see what unfolds now....

((telepathy of the mind is legal right? ~.~ He's like... incognito.. he's heard the saying curiosity killed the cat.. but well.. yeah.. he's curious... he's not meaning any harm... I dunno if Effy can detect his little floaty essence or not... she probably can.. maybe not know who or what it is exactly but she might know something is there as he is something of an amatuer at this...))

9/8/2008 . Edited 9/8/2008 #6
Zina Nevirone

((All magic is legal in this world!!!))

Kaytlyn moved to open the door, not bothering to hide her tears. Let whoever it was think her a freak. Let them. She opened the door and stared at Effy with her now green eyes.

9/8/2008 #7
Aeonian Code

((I have no idea where Beth went... btw.. could you just email me like a normal person.... I don't really like FictionPress's PM system.. I only use it because I dont' want EVERYONE emailing me.. but you and beth can email me. ))

Ranz noticed his knee was materializing a little.. he focused a little harder... the little floating denim flake slowly faded away...

He couldn't focus much longer... soon he will be forced to materialize... but his physical self was a good forty meters away... through a couple walls too...... He couldn't move very fast like this... but he wanted to know what they might talk about... just a little longer.......

9/8/2008 #8
Boooklover

Effy was stunned for a moment as the humidity of the room washed over her. Then she focused, and with a start noticed that Kaytlyn had obviously been crying. Unsure of how to treat someone in this state, she cautiously spoke.

"Hi. Um, are you alright?"

9/9/2008 #9
Aeonian Code

Ranz was unsure of what to do.. Perhaps Effy is just making sure Kayt is ok? Right... I really should get back.. but what if they start talking me...?

After a few moments of debating he decided anything said in there wasn't meant for his ears, and he drifted back. The same painful feeling washed over him to be replaced with relief and freedom of mind again. ((Staying in a mental state such as that is rather hard for Ranz. He has a hard time focusing for too long..))

9/9/2008 #10
Zina Nevirone

"Sure, I'm fine and dandy." Kaytlyn leaned on the door frame of the glass dome, barring Effy's way.

9/9/2008 #11
Boooklover

"OK, so you just sit around crying when you're "fine and dandy"?" Effy enquired, eyebrows raised, "Look, I can normally read people's minds really easily. But when I tried that with you, it just gave me this massive headache. So if nothing else, I know something's wrong." She stopped and looked anxiously at Kaytlyn, suddenly aware that the taller girl might well just slam the door in her face.

9/9/2008 #12
Zina Nevirone

Kaytltn sighed and looked past Effy. "You know about that..." She was vague as she didn't really talk about it. What she knew, or in this case, didn't know.

9/9/2008 #13
Boooklover

Noticing the pained looked on Kaytlyn's face, Effy softened a little. Maybe, if Kaytlyn didn't want to talk about the subject, she wouldn't press it.

"Look, I don't know what that is. But if you want to talk about it, I..." really, how did one say "I'll be there for you" without sounding clich├ęd? She just hoped Kaytlyn would get the message...

9/9/2008 #14
Zina Nevirone

"It's not something I talk about." Kaytlyn pointed out. She looked back at Effy, her eyes now back to blue.

9/9/2008 #15
Boooklover

Effy nodded, slightly distracted by Kaytlyn's changing eye-colour. She was finding the whole business of making friends to be more tiring than she could have imagined. And all this time she had assumed that it was merely a weakness...

"Well, I'll go back to my dorm for now. But..." Effy desperately scrambled for something to say, "You can always come to me... you know, if you need help or something..." Effy trailed off, smiled awkwardly at Kaytlyn before rushing away.

((Back to Green Dorm))

9/9/2008 #16
Zina Nevirone

"Like you can do anything." Katylyn whispered and turned back into her room. She had decided to change into her bikini and go swimming in the lake.

((To The Lake.))

9/9/2008 #17
Zina Nevirone

((From Red Dorm.))

Kayt flopped onto her bed, feeling lonely and missing her boggart. She fell asleep within minutes.

((FF Kayt.))

9/24/2008 #18
Zina Nevirone

Kayt woke up and realsied now she had to get through classes without her special boggart frined. She sighed, got dressed and left for class.

((To Combat Class.))

9/26/2008 #19
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova entered the dorm and quickly felt the sauna like heat and she broke a sweat but not from the heat but from her Trunks and Suitcases. she chose the bed near the window and began to arrange her things taking out her books and putting them on the bookcase.

"let's see..." she took out her organizer and saw that she's late for Combat class "I just hope Marcus is there" she said. Its been three years since they parted ways, and ever since there were less Human Slayers Casualties. jenova admitted inside that she missed that cold hearted four eyes so out of excitement she left the dorm and went towards Combat class.

1/9/2009 #20
Xeverus E. Miller

Ruenis came in through the sauna like dorm bringing in his Suitcases, one after the other with his speed. He chose the last bed near the window since he isn't used to hot seasons but he is used to very cold weathers. after taking in his last suitcase he began arranging his things starting with his toys.

after he finished he took his alarm clock and placed it near the lamp in the table beside his bed.

"okay now that I'm here were's.... sniff sniff heeeeee's that way! hmmm?" Ruenis got another scent, it was a woman's scent but it was no ordinary woman's scent, it hurt Ruenis' nose as if it was poking it from the inside..... Holy Water? he thought, he turned and saw Jenova's things. Ruenis examined the scent more carefully.

"what's a Demon Slayer doing here?" said Ruenis as he scratched his head when he got the scent of various Demon slaying equipments.

"oh well" Ruenis left the dorm and went to Combat Class.

1/15/2009 #21
Zina Nevirone

((From School Grounds.))

Jams entered and lay Kayt on her bed. The aching feeling of guilt still nagging at him. "Kayts? Are you okay?"

Kayt didn't answer, she was unconsious again. Jams sighed.

1/21/2009 #22
Xeverus E. Miller

((from school grounds))

"how is she?" asked Marcus as he went towards Kayt.

Ruenis was still in his Lycan Form sleeping in his bed.

1/21/2009 #23
Zina Nevirone

Jams shrugged. "I'm not sure. She should be healed by now..."

Esa brought her feet up to her chin as she sat on the floor.

1/21/2009 #24
Xeverus E. Miller

"If could only do something" whispered Marcus.

hm... you... have finally..... found something... to live for..... something.... to die for..... I will.... support you Marcus... until you've accomplished... your duty. said Azrael

"I'm going back to the dorm, You?" Marcus asked James

1/21/2009 #25
Zina Nevirone

Jams nodded and stood up, Esa followed.

((To the Blue Dorm.))

1/21/2009 #26
Zina Nevirone

((From the Lake.))

Jams opened the door without knocking and walked in. Kayt looked back to normal.

"Sorry about earlier." Jams apologised.

"It's no bother." Kayt smiled.

Jams nodded. "I'm going to bed."

"'Kay." Kayt said as Jams left again.

((To Blue Dorm.))

1/21/2009 #27
Xeverus E. Miller

Jenova just came in wiping her tears. she saw Ruenis sleeping and kayt on her bed so she decided to get some rest

1/21/2009 #28
Zina Nevirone

Kayt looked over at her. "I am sorry, you know."

1/21/2009 #29
Xeverus E. Miller

((hm..... why does this crying scene reminds me of hermione?))

Jenova shook her head "no its okay, Besides it seems you earned his trust" she looked that Marcus' white Trench coat

1/21/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member