Magic School
A school for any trainee magical creature. A bit like Hogwarts but for anyone. not just wizards/witches WANDS NOT NECESSARY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna giggled at his behaviour. while samuell pointed his sword at the ground. i giant crack appeared with extreme heat rising from it.

"dry your self near that. don't fall in. i wont get you back from hell."

7/18/2009 #301
Florence Crosse

[[From Pink Dorm]]

((hehe... I got bored.))

Alice smoothened her expression. She needed to do this. That's why her freaking parents sent her to this school. To make peace for all other elementals with other creatures.

She walked in and skidded to a halt. A weird sight unfolded infront of her. Damien was unconscious and wet on the floor. Finnigan was near this huge gap that looked like an opening to hell.

She half jogged over to the now unconscious Damien. She looked up at the rest with a weirded glance.

"What. In the World. Did I miss?" Alice was able to bring out. She brought a hand over to Damien and started chanting some words. She saw the suspiscious glances on the others faces.

"Calm down. I'm not going to kill her. I'm waking her up. I know about Kitsunes. I'm not that stupid." Alice muttered bitterly. "She wouldn't go beserk like before anymore. She would hate me for this, but I kind of binded her firefox form for a few hours. Just to let her cool down." Alice continued. She stopped and stood up, her posture was stiff and a bit timid.

"I don't know what impression you have for elementals, but I assure you we aren't that cruel." Alice muttered.

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #302
BlackDove90

Finnagan scampered over to the heat and could feel the water evaporating. "Thanks muchly," he said to Samuell. He backed away from the crack when he was done and walked back over to sit on Damien again, just because he could. "That will help for a bit," Finnagan agreed with Alice. His ears were wiggling again. "Ah kitsune kits are so volitile." He shook his head a smirk still on his lips. "You need to learn better control," he informed the bucket.

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #303
BlackDove90

Waking up with the help of the spell, Damien just groaned in reply.

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #304
Little-Rain-Dancer

samuell arced his sword and the gap closed up, just as hordes of hell beings started climbing the sides. then put away his sword, it faded back into his shadow and he walked over to the others, as he walked the black also faded and his cloak turned into black mist and evaporated.

luna tip-toed past passed all the wood, but actually making things worse for herself "iee! i'm stuck!" she yelped looking for a safer route, taking more photos as she went.

7/18/2009 #305
BlackDove90

"Be good hevasemo-chan," Finnagan told Damien raping the bucket with his hand as he stood to come to Luna's aide. William Tell's overture started playing aroun him. "I'll save you!" He scampered over to Luna. "What seems to be the problem miss?" he asked in a tough manly western voice.

7/18/2009 #306
Florence Crosse

Alice looked down at the now conscious Damien. She knelt down beside the groaning figure.

"Really sorry about the head-ache... I'm not very good at healing." Alice said. She paused for a while. "I'm also sorry about earlier. I really hadn't meant for it to go too far." She turned to Finnigan. "I understand how dangerous it was to ignite a Kit's fire. That's why I tried to stop it." She turned to Damien again. "I'm extremely passionate about my kind. You should know that. Elementals can be extremely proud creatures..." Alice explained.

She turned to Samuell and Luna.

"I admit to my mistakes. And I am sorry." Alice apologized. She again turned to Finnigan. "Sorry about the burn by the way." She glanced at his burnt hand, and muttered a healing spell.

"But you have no idea how much danger you put all of them through. If you got me mad, I would have transformed into a pure elemental and..." Alice trailed off.

7/18/2009 #307
BlackDove90

Damien managed to remove the bucket and sat up, fighting the wave of diziness that came with it. "If I didn't have a problem with myself this wouldn't have happened," she said looking at Alice, or at least the swirling image that she thought was Alice. Who knew the skinny twig boy could hit so hard? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you."

7/18/2009 #308
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna tilted her head. "i'm surrounded by broken tabels! do you know how dangous this is? i'm fine. i'll get my self outa this..." she looked to alice "my neighbor went 'supernova' once... it was cool, but i'd hate to be on the other side of it." she looked around again.

samuell just sat down. "i was never in danger. "even from your pure forms."

"yay! now the dorm wont get destroyed!" luna cheered, giving up and jumping onto finnagans back. "don't drop me!" she warned. (she's really light)

7/18/2009 #309
Florence Crosse

Alice nodded. grateful for the apology. She turned to Samuell.

"Sorry for snapping at you like that..." Alice apologized.

7/18/2009 #310
BlackDove90

Finnagan grinned and swayed dramaticly. Cartoonish sound effects following him as he made his unsteady way beyond the mess of tables. "Oh no! I can't make it!" he cried dramaticly near the edge of the area. He staggared dramaticly spin in a complete circle and chashed to the floor, face first, just out side the mine field of broken wood Luna on top of him.

7/18/2009 #311
Florence Crosse

Alice's face was a void of emotion. Her eyes were blank. Hey, at least they weren't enemies anymore. She stood up, and dusted herself. She cleared her throat.

"Well, I promise not to do that again." She shot an apologetic glance at Finnigan and Luna.

"Sorry about the mess." She said.

7/18/2009 #312
BlackDove90

Finnagan rolled his eyes and a dopleganar appeared in front of Alice. "Stop apologizing and laugh silly! Life is measured in laughter and death" the illusion pointed at Samuell, " comes closer with stupid pointless apologies. This was fun, except for the me getting wet part." he added.

7/18/2009 #313
Bespelled

Calix surveyed the Great Hall from his vantage point at the entrance. He saw some students milling around, while others sat at the many tables. Mostly everyone had a companion with them. He hesitated, wondering if he should find an empty table, when he spotted a familiar figure with long, black hair.

"Alice?"

7/18/2009 #314
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna grabbed the nearrest table leg and bopped his head with it "i was being serious! *bop* oww! now look! i'm bleeding! *bop*" she dropped the leg and took out a shard of wood from her wrist and started sucking where the blood was comming from. all the while still sat on finnagan.

samuell buttered a peice of toast and watched the new commer.

7/18/2009 #315
Florence Crosse

Alice's gaze snapped up to a familiar face. She stood up slowly as her eyes widened.

"Calix?" Alice slowly smiled, until a huge grin was on her face. She ran up to him and engulfed him in a tight hug. "Calix, I hate you, how could you not tell me you were coming here?" Alice said, muffled by Calix's chest.

7/18/2009 #316
BlackDove90

((horray! Boping finnagan is one of the best things ever! I approve))

The doppleganar vanished as a result of the on slaught. "Ow! What did I do?" Finnagan demanded but a smile ruined the look of indignation on his face. He wriggled under her. "Can I get up now?" the blows didn't seem to have bothered him much.

7/18/2009 #317
Bespelled

"Errr..." Calix trailed of awkwardly, trying to compensate for his lack of words by patting her on the back.

"Sorry. I didn't think." He murmured.

7/18/2009 #318
Little-Rain-Dancer

"mo ooh nan oot!" luna said round a mouthful of wrist, while her other hand carefully grabbed another peice of leg and bopped his head again, carefull of stray splinters this time.

(i like bopping people on the head... and glomping people! sooo fun!)

7/18/2009 #319
BlackDove90

Damien managed to get to her feet. She looked at the boy pinned helplessly under Luna his ears wiggling as much as the rest of him. She looked at the new boy, Calix, but decided that was Alice's business. She swayed again. THe nurses office seemed the best place to be just then. She made a quick and quiet exit deciding to explain everything to both Alice and Luna later. She felt ashamed for loosing control.

[[to Nurse's Office]]

((I'm done playing with her for a bit.))

7/18/2009 #320
BlackDove90

Finnagan blinked as stars whirled about his head, litterally.

((I love him. He's a living cartoon character))

7/18/2009 #321
Florence Crosse

Alice scoffed. "Like any-thing's new with that." Alice tugged him over to the table where everyone else was. She noticed Damien leave. She heard Damien think she was going to the Nurse's office. Alice nodded in understanding.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Calix. We were friends back in Icendir. Our city before." Alice explained.

7/18/2009 #322
Bespelled

Calix glanced around the table, noting the different faces and putting them to memory.

"Hey," He lifted his hand in greeting.

7/18/2009 #323
Little-Rain-Dancer

"bwy bwy!" luna waved with her 'club' then took her wrist out of her mouth and looked to the new guy. "hi!" she didn't smile but her eyes did she looked back to the still bleeding wrist and bopped finnagan again, gigling at the stars. "i'm luna" she said before sticking her wrist back in her mouth. she was quite comfortable.

samuell looked up breifly then continued to butter his toast. "samuell"

7/18/2009 #324
BlackDove90

Stars still spinning lazily around Finnagan's head. He gave the new boy a cross eyed grinn. "Bice do keet two, wine dimmadome fudge," he said. Man luna knew how to hit!

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #325
Bespelled

Calix stared at the other boy, trying to decipher the meaning behind his mumbled words.

"Errr..." He looked at Alice.

7/18/2009 #326
Bespelled

(Guys, UtterlyxSpeechless pm-ed me and said she was going to eat dinner.)

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #327
BlackDove90

((okay. cool I think I'll be leaving soon too. A little minor detail called sleep you know *smirks*))

Finnagan shook his head and the stars flew off scattering everywhere. "Sorry toots," Finnagan said. He vanished into a marroon smoke cloud that smelled like freashy cut grass and reappeared in a gold cloud that smelled of burnt rubber next to Calix. "I have a fee after the first ten minutes!" Recovered from Luna's assault he coughed and grinned at Calix. "I meant to say earlier, nice to meet you I'm Finnagan Jones!" Another fanfair played after he introduced himself.

7/18/2009 #328
Little-Rain-Dancer

luna thew away the leg and stood up, dusting off her skirt one handed. and sat down and took one of saamuells buttered toasts. "thanks, and, what do you mean you charge? look what you did! she waved her arm around then remembered to put pressure on it, she didn't want to bleed to death. she melted a fork and reformed around her wrist to stop the bleeding.

"wooden injuries take time to heal." samuell noted.

(off to lunch... not hungry :( ...)

7/18/2009 #329
Florence Crosse

[[Thanks:D Haha, I think that'll be good BlackDove. You were up till 4 am today:P]]

Alice looked up at Calix and raised a brow.

"What ARE you doing here Calix?" Alice asked in suspicion.

7/18/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: i wish i invented the internet Xeverus E. Miller, Silentkitt, Zina Nevirone
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member